Loan Shark

My Stubborn Seniorita

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01znlr2d9I

 

[Chapter 04:] Loan shark

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color
Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking

Italics means Thought(s)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|

The next day you arrived at school early again, you saw Kikwang waiting for you by the gate. He wave at you when he saw you going riding you bike towards him. You got up from you bike as you and Kikwang walk inside the campus as he help you lock your bike, then you two headed to your homeroom.

At lunch Kikwang asked you about what did you do yesterday. You took a breathe and told him about your finance problem, he insist to help you and your mother you reject him.

"I don't want to bother you, oppa that's why I keep a secret" You said Kikwang look at you in disbelief. For him your not a bother or anything.

"But ~~~~~~ah~" Kikwang was cut off by you. "Oppa~ let me handle this problem on my own, I need to stand up on my own without asking help from anyone." You firmly said, Kikwang look at you and sighed.

"Fine~ but if you need my help, just don't hesitate to call me ok? You're not a bother to oppa ~~~~~ah" Kikwang held your hand as he look at you in the eyes, you give him a small smile as you nodded your head. After school you immediately went to work, as soon as you arrived at V.I.P Cafe you immediately change to your work uniform and start your work as a waitress.

2 weeks passed so fast and the money in your hand is still not enough for the debt of your mother, you and your mother were in the living room with the money you both earn from your job. Your mother start to tear up as you sighed in any minute the loan shark will be here to take everything you and your mother have.

 

Meanwhile Jaejoong has a smirked on his face, after a long way of searching for the inherit of Ahn Corp. he finally found her and her mother, president Ahn was seating beside him as a soft small appeared on his lips after a wait to see his granddaughter and his daughter-in-law he finally going to see them.

You were comforting your mother when suddenly there's a harsh knock on the front door. You look up as you swallow hard.

They are here. - You thought.

You slowly walk to the door when you heard another harsh knock. You open the door to find the loan shark smirked at you.

"Where is you mother?" They asked as they come inside pushing you away from the way and walk to your mother. "Where's our money bitc*?" One of the man asked your mother. Your eyes narrowed as you heard him called your mother some name and walk towards them blocking your mother.

"Hey you don't have to called my mother some name" You bravely said. The leader like look at you and smirked. "Your money is over there, it's not enough yet. Just give us some more time and we promise to pay you back." You said as you point the money on the table. He look at the money on the table then look back at you.

"What is this? A shi*?" He asked as you raised an eyebrow. "Pardon?" You said.

"Your mother borrowed some money to me and your paying me like this?What do you think it is a game?" He paused. "I already give your mother lots of times to pay me back and this is all it?" He asked, you were about to open your mouth to talk when he beat you. "Take everything that they have" He said to his men as he left.

"Wait~ don't do this to us, please I'm begging you just give us some time and I promise to your money back" You begged as you followed him outside.

"~~~~~~ah stop it" Your mother try to stop you but you still beg him.

"Please I'm begging you don't do this to us" You said as you held his arm.

"Aish let go of me bitc*" He said as he pushed you away from him, you landed on ground and accidentally cut your left palm. "~~~~~~ah" Your mother run to you.

"Gwenchana?" She asked, you look at her and nodded your head. "Omo your bleeding ~~~~~ah" your mother look at your left hand worriedly.

"It's nothing umma" You said and about to stood up when suddenly you heard some unfamiliar voice from behind.

"What is happening here?" You heard someone said from behind.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To be continue....

 

 

Comment Please

 

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction