My Princess...

My Stubborn Seniorita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w88dZ5loAwo

 

[Chapter 01:]   My Princess...

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[No One POV]

 

"My Princess~"A male voice called from the back, you turn around to see a man with a blur face walking towards you. He is wearing a suit, while you were wearing a pink long gown with a little crown on the top of your head. He stop in front of you as he gently take your hand to his.

"Are you my prince charming?"You asked with a questionable look on your face as you right to figured out his look. He shook his head as he place his right hand to your cheek and gently caress it.

"Then who are you?"You asked confused.

If his not my prince charming who is he? - You thought.

"I'm the princess bodyguard."He said.

"Bodyguard?"You asked as he nodded his head. A smile appeared on his face as he slowly lean in closer to your face, he stop a inche away from you as you blink a few times wondering what will going to happen next.

OMG is he going to kiss me? But his not my prince charming and just a bodyguard. I want my prince charming - You shouted in your head. You saw smirked replace his smile.

"And you are my stubborn princess"He said as he come even closer when your lips will going to touch you heard someone called your name.

 

"~~~~~~~AH!"The voice of your mother was heard all over your small apartment. You sat up from your bed as you heard your mother shout calling your name. "Aish.. He's going to kiss me already. Why do you have to wake me up at the time like this."You hissed as you scratch your messy hair in frustated. You glared at the door then look at your nightstand to look at the time, your eyes widen when you see it's already 6:45 you only have 15 minutes to prepare to go to school.

"Aish~"You got out from your bed and to the bathroom for a quick wash up. After 5 minutes you run back to your room to get dress to your school uniform, you had a little hard time wearing your sock as you bump your knee on the board of your bed.

"OW~"You sat on your bed as you rubbed you painful knee.

"~~~~~~ah palli or you'll be late"Your mother shout again. Ignoring the pain on your knee, you stood up in fron of the mirror as you tie your hair in braid style and stock a hello kitty pencil on it to add to your look. Satisfied with your look. You walk out from your room as you walk passed to the kitchen where your mother was preparing breakfast.

"Eat something first before you leave."You mother said as she place a plate of eggs on the table.

"Ani.. I'll be late, I just at school bye umma."You said as you grab a piece of bread and run out to your bike. You rode it to get in school after another 5 minutes you arrived at the school gate and see your bestfriend standing out side of the school waiting for you, you stop in front of with a meek smile.

"You're late again."Kikwang scolded with one of his eyebrow raise up.

"Mianhae, oppa I woke up late"You said as you rubbed the back of your neck. Kikwang shook his head as he start heading towards the school. You pouted as you followed behind him.

"Oppa, mianhae. I promise I wont be late again"You said raising your right hand. Kikwang stop and look at you with a 'Are-you-kidding-me' look. "~~~~~~ah you been saying that since gradeschool but you never change, you always come to school late."Kikwang said as he help you lock your bike, done he dust his hands and start walking again. You run after him and hooked your arms around his.

"Oppa please, I treat you a dukbokki later after school, yeh?"You said. Kikwang look at you then pinched you cheek. "Aish~ How come I can't be mad at you for a long time"Kikwang asked as he let you go. You rubbed you cheek with pouted then look at him.

"Because you love me oppa"You smile and Kikwang stared at you.

Yeah I love you ~~~~~ah ever since middle school and now we are already senior in high school, I still don't have a guts to confess to you - Kikwang thought as he keep staring at you.

"Yah~ what are you thinking oppa?"You asked as you wave a hand in front of his face.

"Huh?"He come back to reality.

"Let's go or Mr. Kim will give as detention."You said as you grab his hand and start running towards your homeroom.

 

Meanwhile Jaejoong was inside of the office of the president. "Do you have any lead where are they already?"President Ahn asked his trustful agent about his missing grand daughter and her mother, they are missing for about 16 years after his son passed away.

"I'm sorry Mr. President but I still don't have any clue where are they"Jaejoong politely answered him. President Ahn sighed as he pinched the bridge of nose. "But don't Mr. President I'm doing my best to find them."Jaejoong said President Ahn look at him with a small smile on his face.

"I trust you Jaejoong~sshi, please bring back my grand daughter to me."President Ahn said and Jaejoong nodded his head.

"I promise."

"Ok you may leave now"President Ahn said as Jaejoong bowed before he left the room.

Aish~ where the hell are they? - Jaejoong thought as soon as he close the door of the president office. Jaejoong left the mansion as he continue searching for the missing inherit of Ahn Famliy. Jaejoong step inside his car and drove off.

 

You and Kikwang arrived at your homeroom on time before Mr. Kim your homeroom teacher arrived. After a 3 hours boring classes it's time for lunch, as usual you and Kikwang headed to the school garden and eat your lunch there. The two of you were seating under the shady tree eating your school food, after eating there's still 30 minutes before your next class. Kikwang lay his head on your lap, as you lay your back on the shady tree. The two of stay in that position until the bell rang for the next class.

Soon enough the school ended, you were putting your books on your locker while Kikwang doing the same with his locker that was beside yours.

"Yah~ don't forget to treat me dukbokki."Kikwang remind you.

"I know"You said as you close your locker. "let's go"You face Kikwang who just close his locker and face you.

"mm."Kikwang took your hand to his as the two of you start heading home. As promise you stop at the dukbokki stand and buy Kikwang dukbokki and also for yourself. After eating some delicious dukbokki the two of you headed home riding your bike with Kikwang driving and you on the back.

You two stop in front of you house, you get off from the bike and also Kikwang as he handed you your bike.

"Thanks for sending me home, oppa"You smile.

"No problem and please don't be late tomorrow"Kikwang said, you giggled.

"I try~"You said.

"What?"Kikwang asked as you start heading inside your house.

"Bye oppa see you tomorrow"You said as you shut the door behind you.

"aish~ that girl"Kikwang shook his head before heading home.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To be continue....

 

 

Comment Please

 

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction