my hero is back..

"Don't Make Me Cry Again"

''anyeonghaseyo..my name is choi siwon but you can call me siwon for short..''

''ok mr.siwon since you are a transfer student you can sit at the back beside yoona,umh yoona can you raise hand''mr.park said.

"deh''she said and she look at siwon smiling at her.

''umh..he looks familiar''she murmured then she stare at siwon intently.

''omo! is he really that guy?yes he is..siwooon oppa she shouted and then she run towards him and hug him.

''umh excuse me?''he ask..then he release from that hug.

"yah! don't you remember me?I'm yoona the one you've always save and the one you've always give lollipop when i cry when where only children remember??

''yoona! yes! i remember..i miss you''he said then he hug her tightly then she hugged her back,then whispered

"mianhe if i didn't recognize you''he said

"it's ok oppa''she response.

''uhum..can i interrup you two''mr.park said.

''oh mianhe sir''they both said then they go to their desk and then when they are walking through their desk they feel that all of their classmate are staring at them.

''eotteohke this so embarrasing i forgot that I'm in the classroom''she murmured to herself.when they got to their chair she release a big sigh.

''yoona-ah are you okay?''siwon ask.

''yeah,I'm fine''she said then suddenly her phone vibrate.

1message

from:sungmin oppa yah! who's that guy??

''tsk why do you care''she said to herself then she reply..

to:sungmin

i will tell you later..after the class.

1message

from:yoona

i will tell you later..after class

. ''tsk,why do i care?,yes i care because she's my childhood friend not only that i already treat her as my sister and want to protect her but then why do i feel like this''sungmin said to himself. 

''umh..sica can i go with you this recess''donghae ask.

''oh..sure''jessica said

. sungmin heard it.

''bwoh,no way!''sungmin hissed

''oppa pls..''jessica do her cute puppy eye that sungmin would'nt resist. ''arasso!..''. ''yehey thanks oppa''she said happily. sorry for the short chapter.:(