At Beach...

"Don't Make Me Cry Again"

 

 
Jessica brought him in the beach near at there school.they are walking at the beach and there was an awkward silence between them..until jessica talk and ask donghae.
''anyway why did jessica broke up with you?''..she ask
''umh..i know im wrong but then i cannot control myself in being playboy''..he said
''so you mean you are playing with her''..
''ofcourse not! i really love tiffany..''
''then why did she broke up with you?''
''she saw me kissing at the another girl but then it is not my fault the girl just grab me and kiss me''.
''and then you kiss her back..haha jessica laugh..teasing him''..donghae stop in walking when jessica saw him she  stop too..''hey are you already  tired''she said..''no he said and moving closer to jessica's face.''hey what are you doing she said''but then donghae just ignored her he still moving closer to her and jessica was moving backward until she reach the water and theres a rock and shoot! she slipped..donghae laugh at her..
''haha got you!...teasing her..
''huh,so you plan it huh..''jessica got an idea to revenge..
''will you please stop laughing at me''she said..
when she was about to stand..
''ouch my ankle its twisted"she said but then it was part of her plan..she's only acting
when he gave his hand to help her jessica grab him and pull him so that he will get wet too.
'' i got you too''she said.
''yah! he said and he splashes  water  to jessica..jessica did the same she splashes water to donghae too..jessica run and then donghae  chase her to catch her.
donghae catch her and he hold her waist and  lift her up.
''got yah!..he said..and they laugh together..after that they lay at the sand..
''kumawa for making me feel better today i really had fan and sorry for calling you stupid''he said..
''deh,she said thank you too for making me happy''
''at first i didnt like you very much maybe because your so annoying me..but then today you make me feel better so friends?''he ask
''friends!'' she said happily.and then they rest for a while..
Mainwhile at school,sungmin was worried about jessica he kept on calling her but then she didn't answering him..
''ok class dismiss there teacher said''
''sungmin oppa can we eat together yoona said''
''mianhe but i need to find jessica first''..
''dont worry jessica unnie was ok she said she has an important matter to do''
''but why she didnt anwering my calls?''
''maybe she's busy!..oh c'mon oppa dont worry she's ok''
''ok you have point maybe she's busy..''
while walking they see tiffany was coming towards them,''hey! did you see donghae?tiffany ask sarcasticaly.''no why?yoona ask..''its none of your business b*tch  she said to yoona..'' hey dont call her b*tch you are the-..he did not finish his word because he saw jessica and not only that he saw she's with donghae and they are wet..
''what''tiffany ask  sungmin but then sungmin's eyes are with  donghae and jessica.when tiffany look if who was sungmins looking at then..''boom! she saw donghae with jessica...
 
end of chapter 4
 
''oh no!what will happen to tiffany donghae,sungmin and jessica..stay tune to the next chapter  i will update soon..thanks for reading and sorry for the wrong grammars.