jessica and sungmin's moment.....

"Don't Make Me Cry Again"

chapter6
she was awaked lying on a couch,and her vision was a little bit blur and her head was a little bit pain,when she moved she feel that somebody was holding her hand she rubbed her eyes to clear her blury vision,when he look at if who was it be,she saw sung min sitting on the floor and holding her hand..and he was sleeping because he wait for her to be awake..
''oppa..im really sorry for what i have done to you''she murmured..and she tap sungmin's shoulder to wake him up..
''oppa wake up''she said softly then suddenly he was awake..
''oh im sorry i fall asleep''he said
''it's okay oppa''
sung min go to the kitchen to prepare hot tea for jessica
after 3mins,
''here drink this it is good for your body''
''thank you oppa''she said after she finish her drink she start to talk..
''yah! oppa what's wrong with you?why you didnt answered my texts?did you know how worried i am!she said angrily..
sungmin's expression darkened,''so do you know how worried i am when you didn't answer my calls and you are only with that jerk!.he yelled
''oppa why are you acting like this!''..jessica's tear flowing down.
''you've broke my heart into million pieces when you said that you like donghae''sungmin hissed..
''oppa what are you talking about?jessica ask clueless.
''I'm talking about how jealous i am,can't you see jessica that ilove you?'' he shouted..''since we are children i already like you even though you only treat me as your brother,!''he added.
jessica's jaw dropped..with shocked
''op-oppa don't joke like that''she said with a shaky voice..
''I'm not joking jessica,i meant it ..you can go now if the rain stop''..he turn back with watery eye's and then suddenly jessica hug him.
''no i will not go home i will stay here until we're okay''jessica said while crying..
sungmin turn to face jessica''okay im sorry i just can't hide this feeling anymore i love you jessica but i know you already have someone and it was donghae so i guess i will just keep this feeling even though it hurt me a lot''he said.
''it's okay oppa''she said  then she hug him

its already 8:45 but the rain is still strong and this time with thunder and lightning,jessica and sungmin are sitting in the couch..when suddenly a thunder roared really strong that would make her hug sungmin really tight and and another thunder came this time she cried because she was afraid..
''jessica it's okay calm down uljima''he said while hugging her..and then suddenly the light was turn off..jessica hug sungmin tighter and she hide her face to sungmin's chest so that she could not see and hear the lightning and thunder.
'' I've never thought that sungmin had a hard chest''she said in herself and then she giggled and she wipe her tears,
''hey why are you giggling''he asked.
''oh nothing i just remember something she said''(blushed)
''anyway how can you go home?it's still raining and there's a thunder and lighting''he ask.
''uuuhhhmm,then i will sleep here''she said quickly''
''andwae'' he said
''wae?i trust you oppa,you will not do anything to me don't you?''she said teasing him
''ofcourse is just that..your umma and appa will be worried at you''.he said
''don't worry oppa i will call them''she said
''ok''he said shortly and sigh but deep inside he is very happy.
ring ring!
''yoboeseyo?''
''umma it's jessica i'm sorry for calling you late''..
''oh,jessica where are you?are you okay?me and your father are very worried about you''
''umma I'm ok sorry for making you both worried in me''
''where are you?''.
''I'm here in my friends house and i will stay here tonight because the rain is still strong and there's lightning and thunder you know that i am afraid of thunder''
''ok,then takecare my dear,''
''takecare too umma bye goodnight''
''bye''

hung up the phone.
sungmin stand.
''oppa where are you going?''she ask
''i'm going to take the flashlight just stay here''he said
she just nodded
when sungmin get the flashlight he heard that jessica is shouting he quickly run to her to see if what was happen then he saw jessica was sitting on the floor.
''hey gwenchana?what happened?''he ask worriedly
Flashback~
i was waiting for oppa to come then suddenly theres something  moving in my feet when i leaned on my feet to see what is it when i saw it i shout''yaaaaaaaaaaaay it's cocroache''when i stand i didn't see that i am already in the edge of the couch then i slipt,and bam! i fall,
end of flashback~
when she was about to stand she yelled in pain,
''ouch,! oppa my foot i think its twisted,''
''oh let me see''he said worriedly.he massage her foot
''can you stand now?''he ask
''uhm,i will try''she said.when she stand her foot was still a little bit pain,she try to walk upstair but then she can't it still pain...sungmin feel that jessica's foot was still in pain so he lift jessica and carry her like a bridal style.
''o-oppa what are you doing?'' she ask confusely
''can't you see i'm carrying you.. i know that your foot is still hurt''.he said
''thank you oppa''she whipered and she wrap her hand to sungmin's neck and she put her head to sungmin's chest...when they are already in the room he put down jessica in bed gently..and he go to the another room to take some clothes for jessica
''oppa where are you going don't tell me you'll gonna leave me alone here''
''ani,i will just go get some clothes for you just stay here i will be back''he said then he go
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!
jessica's cellphone was ringing she answer it..
''yoboeseyo?''
"it's yoona unnie''
''oh..why did you call in this time?''sica ask
''nothing,unnie i cant sleep''
''waeyo is there anything problem?''
''nothing,anyway how are you unnie?''
"I'm fine anyway i have something to tell you but dont tell to anybody ok specially to my parents ok?''
"okay i promise''yoona said
''I will stay at sungmin's house tonight because the rain won't stop and you know that i am afraid in thunders,
''why are you there?''yoona ask..
''remember we just quarrel today and i am worried because he didn't answer my txt so i decided to go his   house to apologize to him.. where okay now but then the problem is the rain is still strong and this time with thunder so i decided to stay here and i trust oppa..
yoona couldn't believe about what jessica told her.. her tears start to fall because of jealousy.
''yoona are you there is there any problem?''sica ask..
''oh no-nothing.. just say hi for me to oppa''she said while her tears are flowing and she hung the phone
''hello?yoona''-------------------

 

 

 

end of chapter 6 hope you like jessica and sungmin's moment..

please leave a comment and subscribe thanks:)