jealousy...

"Don't Make Me Cry Again"

 

flashback~
tiffany's POV.
''i was looking for donghae because i have an important to say i already know that he has no fault.. the girl just admitted that she is the one who kiss donghae..so i run to find donghae and apologize to him for not being listening to his explanation..
 
 
end of flashback~
 
''when tiffany turn around she was shocked and full of jealousy..she saw donghae with jessica..donghae saw  tiffany  coming towards them and then..she said
''I thought you've change,but then here you are now flirting with that b*tch girl..we've just broke with an hour and then now you've already got new one huh!..im just waisting my time for  you i thought we can fix this problem..because i've already know that you have no fault..but then as i could see you have another one so there's no need for us to be with each other. your really a player.'' and then she walk away..''wait! tiffany.. donghae said and he chase her but then he's too late she's already gone..
 
meanwhile,jessica left there with an open mouth..
''bwoh?what did she say b*tch jessica said into her mind" and then suddenly somebody call her..''jessica !''yoona shout ..waving her hand,
''oh'' she go towards yoona and sungmin..
''hey,jessica what's happening there? and why are you with donghae?and why is your clothes wet?she asked consecutively..
''umh nothing,i'm with donghae because..-oh shoot! i almost forgot i need to change my clothes''she interrupted to avoid yoona's question..''guys wait for me..i will only change my clothes'' she said then she go..
''oppa i think i will go first,cause im so hungry,just wait for jessica,then you can follow me at the canteen,and i think you have something to say to jessica she said'', and a bit jealous..
''ok''he said..
sungmin and jessica's POV.
 
 
sungmin waited jessica..
after 10mins..
''oppa! she called him and  she runs towards him.
''oppa where's yoona?''she said.
''she go first to the canteen,anyway why you didn't anwers my calls do you know how worried i am?!..and you are only with that jerk!''his voice was now higher and full of jealousy.
''oppa why are you acting like this! is there something wrong and will you pls. lower your voice.! im sorry if i make you worry..and i'm with donghae because she needs me..
''huh,so you like him huh.!?''he ask angrily..
''oppa! why are you acting like this?!''
''just answer my question!''he said loudly
''yes! i like him from the beginning..there are you happy now'' she yelled
when he hear that word he turn back and then he go and he hold his tears not to fall,his heart was like broken into million pieces,
''oppa! where are you going i'm sorry i didn't mean to yelled at you'',but then sungmin just ignored it and he continue to walk away.
end of pov
 
jessica and yoona's POV
''jessica i'm here'' yoona called her waving her hand.
''yoona she wave back then she go towards yoona and she sit''
''jessica where's sungmin oppa?''
jessica didnt answer her insted she lay her head to the table''..
''eotteohke?i think sungmin oppa is angry at me''she murmured.but then yoona heard it.
''bwoh?what happened?''did the two of you fight?.
''you know yoona oppa is a little bit strange today.''
''waeyo?''
''because..ohh..nothing i think it's my fault because i yelled at him but i did not mean it jeongmal..''
''yah paboya! i think his angry with you beacause you didn't answer his calls,''
''yeah i know..''
and after they talk..they eat and after that they go to there next class.
 
*classroom*
while waiting for there teacher,jessica texted  sungmin because she's worried about him.
''oppa where are you gwenchana? i'm sorry  for what happen earlier i didn't mean to yell at you..pls text me back.
                                                                                  to:sungmin oppa
 
jessica waited for his reply but then he did not reply she try to text him  many time's but there's no reply and she send her last txt saying.
''oppa i will go to your house after my class if you will not txt me back i meant it..
                                                                                                 From;jessica
 
1message
''oppa i will go to your house after my class if you will not txt me back i meant it..
                                                                                                 to:sungmin oppa
''eotteohke?what if she will really come,(sigh)i will reply her or not? haist ok i will not txt her no matter what besides she has donghae..(sigh again)jessica if you've only know how much i love you,if you've only know how much i was hurt when you say that to me..
1 message!
''oppa why you did not attend to our class is there something wrong?,are you alright? i am really worried about you..
                                                                                     From;yoona                           
''when i look at where it came  from oh thank God! it was only yoona so i replied her''
   ''Im alright,im a little bit tired so i did not go to school,dont worry dongsaeng im okay,i will go to school tomorrow ok takecare always..
                                                                                      to:yoona
1message!
''oh yoona your phone is vibrating i thinks you've got a message''
''oh''
''Im alright,im a little bit tired so i did not go to school,dont worry dongsaeng im okay,i will go to school tomorrow ok takecare always
                                                                                    From:sungmin oppa!
''it's sungmin oppa''..she was blushed little bit when she see sungmins txt..''she really cared about me she told to herself''..
''yoona what did sungmin say?''
''he said he's alright and he's a little bit tired..so he did not take classes''
riiiiiiiiiiiiing!
''It's already time class see you tomorrow goodbye class''
"goodbye seongsangnim''they all said at the same time
''jessica i need to go first because i think it will really rain strong the clouds are very dark and i have a lot to do..''
''ok takecare''..jessica said
''you too unnie''.
 
 
after she finish her work in school,she texted sungmin again
 
''oppa I'm coming, see you there don't be mad at me i'm really sorry oppa''
                                                                            to:sungmin oppa
1 message!
''oppa I'm coming, see you there don't be mad at me i'm really sorry oppa :(''
                                                                       from:jessica
''Is she really crazy the rain is too strong,how can she come here..''
 
*After 30 minutes*
dingdong!..when he open the door he was shocked jessica was standing there and she was wet,and shivering
''Oppa!''she said..and she hug him
''oh you really a pabo why did you come here you know that the rain is really strong" he said while hugging her,'but then she did not answer,''jessica-ah''but she did not answer again when he look at her, "o-op-oppa...." then she up   inted.
"Y-yah! Je-jessica!!" he tried to wake her up but she won'nt open her eyes..
 
 
end of chapter 5
annyeonghaseyo! i hope you like the chapter 5..stay tune so that you will know what will happen to jessica and sungmin..and thank you for those lovely comments..pls subsribe and leave a comment:)..