first day of school...

"Don't Make Me Cry Again"

 

''Jessica i love you,can you be my girlfriend?''
"yes!  donghae..i can be your girlfriend!"
they are about to kiss when suddenly...
"riiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!" her alarm clock rang...
  jessica fell in the floor..''ouch! my head" she said..''haist! it's almost there" she mumbled and then she continued to imagine her dreams, they are about to kiss again when suddenly....ring!ring her cellphone is ringing...she pick it and...answer it.. ''yoboeseyo?'' ''yah! this is yoona'' ''oh,yoona..why did you call?.. "did you forget this is the first day of classes?'' ''omo i almost forgot,thanks Yoon see you later'' ''deh,bye..
jessica go directly to the bathroom to take a bath...after that she brush her teeth, and wore her uniform..she add some little make up and there she's already done..she go downstairs,..
''Umma, I got to go"..she kiss at her mother's cheek..but-..her mother was about to say something but then she's already gone..her mother sigh..and said that kid first day of school she did not take her breakfast  her mother murmured to herself and sigh again..
Jessica and Donghae's POV
Jessica arrived at there school 10 minutes before the bell will ring,she has 10 minutes more to find her bestfriend yoona,she was texting yoona while she was walking then she suddenly bump to someone..
''ouch my head.."
''yah will you please look at your way!..stupid!.." the tall guy said..
''bwoh?what did you say?" when jessica look at the guy..omo! it's lee donghae..''eotteohke?''.. she was about to say something when dong hae hold her wrist and push her  to the wall.."you need to pay for bumping me" he said..
"bwoh?!" he was about to kiss her but then jessica push her with all her strength.."stay away from me you ert!.."
"what did you say?!ert?!..Wae you dont like it? all of the girls here want that kiss.."he smiled ..
"then don't compared me to them 'cause i am not like them!" she said..he hold  jessica's wrist and he push her to the wall again..and starting to kiss her again.."yah! stay away from me.."
when she was about to kiss her.. somebody punched dong hae...she said stay away from her..! who the hell! are you to punched me!he shouted..when  jessica look at the guy she said to herself he looks familiar?
"omo! no way...he's....."
 
 
 
end of chapter 1..sorry for wrong grammars..anyway this is my first fanfic story  hope you like it
i will update soon..please leave a comment..thnks;)..