Chapter 6 -- The Confession

Gender Complexity

CHAPTER 6

Kanata’s POV

I can’t take my eyes to the beautiful girl infront of me. She’s really beautiful this night. I can’t understand myself. Before I was very mad at her, she really pisses me off, but now, every time I see her , my heart beats fast. I think I like her now. It’s only a few weeks since I met her. But she’s angry at me. I want to tell her my feelings but I don’t know how.

I get up the courage and asked her.

“Anou~ can I ask something?” I  asked, pressing her tighter unto my body.

“W-What is it?”

Instead of answering her question, my face went near to her face. ‘my god! She’s really beautiful!’

I saw her close her eyes. I stared at her. I leaned forward to her whispered to her ear.

“You look like an angel today, Mirai-chan.. Can we stop being an enemy? I want to be friends with you.”

I felt her body froze. I was surprised when she suddenly pushed me away and left me on the dance floor.

I started to look for her. I felt a little pain in my heart when I saw her sitting beside Yamada-kun. I know Yamada-kun is a gay, but still he’s a guy biologically.

“Can I interrupt your sweet moments?” I said.

They were both shocked when they saw me.

 “I need to go to the rest room” Mirai said and walked fast inside the gymnasium.

 “Wait.!” I shout to stop her but she already went inside.

End of POV

--+

Yamada’s POV

“Kanata-kun?” I said when Mi-chan left us behind.

“What?” he said.

“I --- I ---“ I nervously said. I don’t know what I will do. I plan to confess my feelings for him, but I was scared.

“I need to go.” He said and starts to walk away from me.

“WAIT!” I said and stop him.

He looked at me.

I took a deep breath before I speak.

“I have something to tell you, but promise me, we will still be friends after this.” I said and hold his right hand.

“W-what is it?” Kanata said.

“anou ne~, I know its hard to believe this, but… I …. I …..” I nervously said. “I ---  I like you., more than friends.”

Kanata was shocked when he heard my statement.

I felt he suddenly released his hands in my grip.

“are you sure of what you are saying? Look, I didn’t like you,’kay? I mean we’re friends yes. But it will only be our relationship. No more than that. And besides, we’re on the same gender. We’re both males. I mean you’re also a male, biologically speaking. Can you understand me?” Kanata said and turns back.

“but , I really know what I feel for you. Its not only a friendly love or whatever, I really like you. I know im a gay. but---“ (me)

“Please, will you please stop this nonsense? Besides, I already like a girl.” Kanata ends my statement with this. He also didn’t let me to say something because he suddenly walks away from me.

I left alone. I felt my tears rolls down on my cheeks. It hurts, deep inside my heart. He’s the only person who I really like. He’s my first love.

I started to cry. It really hurts. He reject me because im a gay? ! world is so cruel !

“Ryo-chan?”

I heard someone called my name. I look up and see Mi-chan’s worried face.

“What happened ryo-chan?” she said and hugged me.

I didn’t have the strength to answer her question. Instead, I hugged her and cried really hard.

“why ryo-chan? “ she said and gently tapped my back.

“he rejects me. “ I said between my tears.

“What? ! you already confess to him?” Mirai shrieked.

I nod.

“What did he say?”  (Mirai)

“That he didn’t like me the way I like him. That we’re the same gender, and  ….” I sob.. “he already like somebody.”

“What? ! he’s such a DEVIL ! Who does he think he is , saying those words to you ! “ Miirai angrily said.

I cried.

“ryo-chan,” she said and continues to comfort me.

After a few minutes, I decided to go home.

“I’ll be going now Mi-chan. I want to be alone.” I said and stood up, leaving her behind.

End of POV

 

----

AN : Sorry for the long update haha..

 

hope you like this chapter !

 

sorry again for the typo's and grammatical error OTL