Chapter 5 -- What is this feeling?

Gender Complexity

Chapter 5

Mirai’s POV

*doki doki*

I can feel my heart beats louder every time I see Kanata’s face.

“Why? I mean , I hate him!  But why do I feel nervous when he stares at me.?”  I said to myself.

I glance up. I saw Kanata seriously staring at me.

“D-D-Doue?” I managed to asked him even though I feel nervous.

“Nothing. You’re beautiful tonight.” Kanata said and smiled.

I feel my cheeks went hot.

“What the hell is happening? ! Please let this DAMN song end! I will melt down by his stares.” I said to myself.

When I saw his smile, I feel that all the anger inside me disappears.

“Anou~ can I ask something?” Kanata-kun asked, pressing me tighter unto his body.

“W-What is it?” I nervously asked. I can smell his perfume scent.

Instead of answering my question, his face went near to my face. ‘OMG! Is he going to kiss me?! NOOO!!!’

I close my eyes, waiting for the next move  he will do. After a few seconds, I open my eyes. I saw him staring at me.i blushed for thinking that he will kiss me. But the next move he do makes my heart beats so fast.

He leaned forward to me and I felt his lips unto my cheeks. I froze. I didn’t know how to react.

“You look like an angel today, Mirai-chan.. Can we stop being an enemy? I want to be friends with you.” I heard him whisper into my left ear. It is like that his face is really near her left ear. I feel the softness of his cheeks into my left cheek.

I blushed. I am shocked in his actions. It looks like we’re intimate lovers, dancing in the middle of the gym.

I didn’t respond to his questions. I suddenly push him away from me and leave him alone in the center.

I rushed to my seat.

“Mi-chan!  Why are you here? Where’s Kanata?” Momoko asked, giving her a teasingly smile.

Instead of answering her question, I look for Ryo-chan. he’s not in his chair when I came back.

“Where’s Ryo-chan?” I asked Momoko.

“Ryosuke? I think he went out? Or maybe in the restroom?” Momoko answered.

After hearing this, I immediately went outside. I think I will need to breathe some air after the encounter with Kanata-kun.

I found Ryo-chan sitting on a bench.

“Ryo-chan!” I called him.

“M-Mi-chan. What are you doing here?” Ryo-chan asked.

“i-I am tired. Can we get home?” I said to him and sat down beside him. I rested my head into his right shoulder.

“Why? Something happened?” Ryo-chan asked, gently caressing my hair.

“None. Im just too tired, and besides im not enjoying this party. I want to get rid of this dress. it’s not comfortable.” I said, but the truth is, im still nervous about Kanata’s action a while ago. I feel something that I don’t want to tell Ryo.

“ne ryo-chan,” I said in a sweet voice and look up to see his face.

“hmm? Nande?” Ryo asked and looked down on me.

Our faces were only a few inches away.

*doki doki*

My heart beats fast again.

‘Eeh? Wait! Why my heart does beats fast over Ryo-chan? it’s not the first time that his face is near to my face.’

I shoved a little of his wig to the side, revealing his face. I stared at him. He also stared back at me.

“Any problem Mi-chan?” he asked.

I shook my head.

“Can I interrupt your sweet moments?” a voice suddenly asked.

I saw Kanata-kun standing at the side.

I seat properly.

“I need to go to the rest room” I said, and leave Ryo-chan and Kanata-kun behind.

“Wait.!” I heard Kanata-kun said, but I ignored him and went inside the gym.

End of POV

 

 

---

AN: updated !

:) till next chapter :)

 

sorry for the typo's and grammatical errors :))