Chapter 3 -- I like him!

Gender Complexity

Chapter 3

When Mirai woke up, she saw Ryo-chan seating by her side.

“Ryo-chan?” she said in a weak voice.

“Mi-chan? Are you okay now? Im so worried about you. Good thing Kanata-kun helps you.  You almost fall downstairs.” Ryosuke worriedly said.

“K-kanata?” Shida asked, clueless.

“hai. You owe him one my dear.” Ryosuke answered.

“Where am i?” Shida asked. She looked around. She realized that she was already in her room.

“I already take you home when the classes ended.” Ryosuke said.

“Arigato Ryo-chan, gomen ne for making you worried.” Shida said and cupped ryosuke’s face in her hands.

“Its okay Mi-chan, anything for you.” Ryosuke said. “anou ne~, I think I have a new crush.”

“E-eh? Who’s the unlucky one?” Mirai asked and laugh.

Ryosuke frowned.

When Mirai saw Ryosuke’s face, she immediately takes back her words.

“Im just joking okay?  Haha, so who’s this guy?” Shida asked and hug Ryosuke from behind.

“it’s Kanata-kun.” Ryosuke cheerfully said.

“Eek ? ! Kanata-kun? He’s not suitable for you ! He’s a DEVIL!.” Shida reacted.

“Demo, he’s the one that helps you. If he didn’t catch you in time, maybe you have already broken bones.” Ryosuke said.

“I didn’t ask him to save me.” Shida said and released Ryosuke from her hug.

“Mi-chan, I think he’s a nice person. He’s not that arrogant or a devil like you said. I think he has a kind heart. His smile shows it.” Ryosuke said and blushed a little.

Mirai saw him blush.

“So you’re just fascinated by his smile. I told you , he will just laugh at you if he knows you like him. He will not like you because you’re on the same gender” Shida said and stood up. Ryosuke assisted her. “im okay thanks.”

“I think you’re wrong. He’s a nice person. Just get to know him better.  I don’t care if he didn’t like me. I know that Im a gay.” Ryosuke said.

“Whatever you said, he’s still a devil for me.” Shida said.

“I’ll prove to you that he’s a nice guy.” [Ryosuke]

“okay then. “ Shida coldly said.

“Don’t get mad Mi-chan. I know how to handle myself when he rejects me. Okay? Let me be happy even just for a while.” Ryosuke said in an assuring voice. He gives Shida a hug. Shida also hug him back.

“So you’re serious in telling him your feelings huh. Well, im just here for you. Maybe I could support you a little?” Mirai said then smiled.

“Hontou? Arigato Mi-chan ! “ Ryosuke cheerfully said and kissed Mirai on her both cheeks.

“Its okay, as long you’re happy.” Mirai said and smiled.

“thanks Mi-chan !”

“You’re very welcome”.

Mirai just smiled. He did so many things for her. Maybe it’s the time for her to support him in his little love story.  ‘But, im worried this might turn bad. I don’t want Ryo-chan to cry because of a guy.’

 

A few weeks have passed, still Mirai and Kanata are not in good terms. Though Kanata changed his attitudes towards Mirai, still Mirai sees him as a DEVIL. Meanwhile, Ryosuke already falls in love with Kanata. He and Kanata already became friends so easy, unlike Mirai. He always talks everything about Kanata to Mirai.

“Mi-chan !” Ryosuke called her.

She was in the Home Economics club room at that time.

“Why?” Shida asked, still busy arranging some papers.

“Ne ~ did you already know about the acquaintance party next week?” Ryosuke asked and sat beside her. He opened his ‘make up kit’ and starts to apply a little amount of foundation.

“hmm, yah I know. Why?” Shida asked.

“Let’s buy new dress for that occasion. I want to be look beautiful in front of Kanata.” Ryosuke said cheerfully.

Mirai stared at Ryosuke.

“Why?” Ryosuke asked moved his head closer to Mirai’s face. Their faces are only a few inches away from each other.

 

“Nothing. I hope he will like your dress.” Mirai said and smiled.

“Of course ! haha . im excited ! let’s buy tomorrow if you want.” Ryosuke suggested.

“Sure.” Mirai said.

“Arigato Mi-chan !. well see yah later. kanata-kun needs help in our biology subject.” Ryosuke said and kissed Mirai on her cheeks before he went out of the room.

Mirai just look at him and sighed.  ‘As long as he’s happy.’

 

 

 

Mirai patiently waited for Ryosuke in a coffee shop. She promised Ryosuke to accompany him in buying a dress for the party next week.

She’s wearing loose shirt and shorts, revealing her white and flawless legs. She hates wearing shorts but she has no choice. She ran out of pants to wear. She also puts her cap on and tied her hair neatly, hide it beneath her cap. She also wears a pair of punk shoes, giving her a boyish look.

 

A few minutes later, Ryosuke arrive. Mirai dropped her jaw when she saw him. He’s wearing a purple sweet Lolita dress and a curly mid length blonde wig. His cheeks were a little bit pinkish, probably because of blush on. His lips were slightly pink. His eyelashes were curled upwards. He’s also wearing a pair of Lolita shoes. He really looks like a doll, though no one will notice that he’s a guy.

“Mi-chan?” Ryosuke asked and wave her hands infront of Mirai’s face.

“Huh? ! Ah ! Ryo-kun? Is that you? Y-You’re different today.” Mirai nervously said and give him a slight smile.

“Hontou? Do I look ugly in my dress?” Ryosuke asked. He turns around to let Mirai see his outfit.

“I-Iie, Its okay. I mean its beautiful.” Mirai said.

“Thankies.” Ryosuke said and smiled.

Minutes later, they began trolling around the malls, trying to find a perfect dress for next week’s party.

 

 

-------

 

AN: till next chapter :)

gomen ne for typos and wrong grammar :)

 

hope you like it :)