003. chocolate ; myungsoo/sungjong

WE ARE INFINITE: The 100-Fic Challenge

 

 

The tiny breeze from the small AC in Infinite's dorm made Sungjong's back tingle. It was a cold night in Seoul since it was in the middle of winter. But the other Infinite boys were like werewolves, as if they had thick fur they could withstand the cold and even ask for the AC to be at set at 16 C. With his thick grey poncho Sungjong sat down on the couch and watched the 15th episode of To The Beautiful You. 

 

"Psh these hyungs and their precious AC, it's already cold enough! Do they really need the AC at 16 C?!?!" Sungjong complained. Sungjong intently looked at his pink covered laptop screen to see Minho's face pop up and confess to Sulli.

"Seriously it took you 15 episodes to tell her that you know that she's a girl? Really?" Sungjong then laid down on the couch with the laptop on his stomach. "UWAAAA so cute!" Sungjong fangirled. 

"What's so cute?" L came out of his room and imitated Sungjong. 

"Just Minho and Sulli! I could see them together having babies" 

"Ok first that's just a drama and second ewwww. God, you might be even worse than our fangirls Sungjong-ah" 

"NO! I might fangirl but I'm not that crazy. Besides haven't you watched this? It's too cute for words~" 

"Sit up babo" Sungjong stood up and sat on the sofa with L beside him. 

"What are you doing?" Sungjong asked. 

"I want to see just how cute is this drama…" 

"Psh you'll be in love with it within seconds." 

"Let's just see, shall we?"Sungjong was right, L fell into the "To the Beautiful you" trap and went head over heals fangirling about it. 

 

"It took him 15 episodes, really?" L asked. 

"See! I knew you'd like it!" smiled in content. 

"And yeah, I do agree… Minho and Sulli look cute together. But I want her to be with what's his name….."

"Eun Gyeol?"

"Yeah that dude!"

"WHY?" 

"Well because, even before he found out Sulli's a girl he still fell for her to the point where he's actually fine with being gay"

"True……"

"By the way, why do you keep shivering?" L held one of Sungjong’s hands. 

"Because it's cold!" Sungjong blushed and pulled his hand away. 

"But you're wearing a poncho" L pinched the end of Sungjong's poncho. 

"Still it's winter and the hyungs’ won't let me turn off the AC that's set to 16 C!" 

"Well it's not their fault the dorm is so hot…."

"HOT…HOT? How is this dorm hot?" Sungjong scoffed. 

"Really? I feel that it's uber hot"

"Are you guys playing some trick on me?"

"Nope…" L stood up and went to the kitchen. Sungjong heard a few clanking noises and stirring. A few minutes later the aroma of hot chocolate filled the air. 

 

“Here you go~” L went back to his seat holding 2 cups of hot chocolate. 

“Gomawo” Sungjong thanked L as he grabbed blue colored mug. 

“Now that you think about it hyung” Sungjong looked into his now semi-filled mug. 

“I want her to end up with Eun gyeol too.”

 



 

Sorry for the really short drabble.. Might edit this later!

Word count: 526