001. student/teacher ; woohyun/sunggyu

WE ARE INFINITE: The 100-Fic Challenge

"See you later," near the door Sunggyu waved at his greasy boyfriend who's munching down his breakfast. 

"Later," Woohyun stood up, walked towards him and kissed his cheek. 

 

Sunggyu went out the door and walked to Seoul International University, the place where he works as a Korean language teacher. All the female teachers adored him while the male teachers respected. Besides all the love from his co-workers, the students love him as well. To them he is the perfect teacher; fun, young and for the girls handsome. Yet they know nothing of his deep dark secret. 

 

"Hello everyone" Sunggyu walked to the podium. "Let's start with the attendance….. Ahn Jae On." Then he finally came to the last name "Nam Woohyun," he called out. 

"Nam Woohyun? Don't tell me he's late again," Sunggyu rolled his eyes.  

"Oh course ssem, he is Nam Woohyun, late is practically his last name," A student replied. 

"Of course," Sunggyu chuckled. "If they only knew….." Sunggyu thought. But his trail of thoughts was stopped by the door opening slowly and there he was his lover and student Nam Woohyun. "You're late as usual." 

"Sorry ssem, I just had to finish the yummy breakfast that my beau made," Woo Hyun scratched the back of his head. 

"What ever, just sit down Woohyun," Sunggyu ordered. "Psh that greasy idiot," Sunggyu faintly mumbled. Sunggyu wrote some words on the board and turned back to face his students "Ok now we'll start with chapter…." 

 

The bell rang and all the students went out of the room, except for Sunggyu and Woohyun, "Idiot, why are you always late?" 

 

"Well it's not my fault your omelet or toast tastes so good," Woohyun hugged his boyfriend. 

 

"Here I'm your teacher remember that," Sunggyu gently pushed Woohyun off. 

 

"Yes ssem," Woohyun went out of the room. 

 

"Sunggyu ssem," Someone called out.

 

"What is it now…." Sunggyu looked towards the door to see Ms. Min Hee. Min Hee's one of the schools most beautiful teachers; she has dark black eyes, jet black wavy hair, and she has a slim s-line body. 

"Oh hi Min Hee-sshi" Sunggyu greeted her. 

"Just call me Min Hee."

"Okay then, Min Hee." 

"So I'm wondering, would you like to go out with me this saturday?"

"I'm sorry Min Hee but I already have someone" 

"Is she a teacher here?" Min Hee asked. 

*she? Well she must be naive or something* Sunggyu thought. "No….. and you know that I'm…."

"Gay? Yes, but that's probably a lie right?" Min Hee came closer. 

"No it's not a lie." 

"Really?" Min Hee caressed Sunggyu's face. 

"Yes." 

"Hmph, thought it was a lie. I really like you though and that's something rare," Min Hee kissed Sunggyu's cheek and left. As Sunggyu went out of the room someone pushed and pinned him to the wall and it was none other than his boyfriend.  

 

"What was that all about?" Woohyun growled. 

 

"Nothing," Sunggyu managed to say. 

 

"This is nothing?" Woohyun pointed at Min Hee's lipstick stain. 

 

"Some teacher thought I was lying about being gay." 

 

"Remember that your mine 'kay?" Woohyun kissed Sunggyu, Sunggyu kissed back but realized that they're in an empty public hallway. 

 

"Stop, someone will see!" 

 

"Let them see, they have the right to know that you're my boyfriend," Woohyun put his forehead on Sunggyu's. 

 

"I'm your teacher too remember that, they might fire me if they knew you're my boyfriend!" 

 

"Sure. But remember……." Woohyun walked away slowly. 

 

"There's only one week left till graduation and expect a big smooch on your face then," Woohyun winked.

 

"Gosh that greasy idiot," Sunggyu rolled his eyes and wiped the lipstick stain off of his face.