Summer is almost here, sadly.

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

Hey everyone~ I'm back. I am sorry for my absence. Also, holy moly I have so many stories written for all of you; that is if you guys choose to stay with me after this story is finished. This story is ending in a FEW chapters.I already have the Sequel forward up and ready to go. Figure out the mystery people~  *Hint* they are from a awesome band, a rookie band. Love you all~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    It was two weeks away from when I was leaving. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to go back to the world i used to know. They only people I wanted to see were my Dad and my old Wrestling team, NOT my mom. I started thinking what would happen if I went home.

    I knew my mom wouldn't greet me warmly, she would never hug me, she would never smile at me. She only did those things if there was an audience, an audience that were high power. 

   I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and say Sehun smiling at me. "What are you thinking about noona?" I blinked at him, then smiled reassuringly. "Nothing Sehunnie. I just don't want to leave you guys.."

  He hugged me. "Aww noona.. We don't want you to leave either. Kai is sad too." I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. "Two weeks away. School will be over and I will go back to the US to my mother.." "Your y mother." Baekhyun added as he sat down at the lunch table with Abby.

   "Diana, don't be sad. Be happy while you are here." I smiled at her softly. "Yeah.." "AND YOU BETTER CALL US EVERYDAY!" Abby added loudly, making me laugh. "I promise. We can skype each other." She gave me a look. "You better. Or I will attack you."

   I laughed and shook my head. Anne walked up and grinned at Sehun. "Anastasia!" Sehun called. He moved away from me, got up and embraced her. he started calling her by her real name, saying it was beautiful, that there was no need to shorten it.

   Sehun and Anne sat down, his arm around her waist. I looked around, wondering where the giant, my bad twin, Cassie, Suho and my boyfriend where. I pouted and poked at my food.

  "Hey everyone." Baekhyun announced. We looked up at him. "Let's do something memorable. Let's go to a amusement park this Saturday." "Where are we going?" I heard a deep voice say behind me. Baekhyun beamed, "We are going to Lotte World!!" Chanyeol sat beside Baekhyun, resting his head on his shoulder.

  "God I'm so tired! Baekhyunnie!" He whined. Baekhyun shrugged him off, "What the heck? Seriously Chanyeol?" He went to Abby and wrapped his arms around her, snuggling. Abby made a face but let him cuddle with her. Chanyeol huffed. "That is so unfair... Now I have no one to cuddle with!"

   "Giant, get over here." I patted the empty seat next to me. Chanyeol grinned and sat beside me like an obedient 6 year old. I hugged him. "You haven't been here, eating with us for awhile. he hugged me back. "I had to deal with some feelings, but they are settled now." I frowned, "What feelings?"

  Chanyeol softly smiled, "I liked this girl and well I knew it wouldnt work out, so I gave up. I mean, I knew I never had a chance, but I didn't give up until now. I can now confront her and, now the crush is starting to ebb away." I knew it was me, just the way he was looking at me, but I pretended not to notice. "That's great!" I gave him a smile.

   I heard a cough. We turned around and saw Kai. My stomach did somersaults. i beamed, "KAI!" I got up and embraced him. He grinned and hugged me tightly. "Hello, my love." I blushed and buried my head into his chest. "Don't call me that." I said, it came out muffled.

  he chuckled and my hair. "But it's cute. All couples have nicknames for each other." I looked up at him and said in a mockingly sweet voice, "And your's is butthead."

  He pretended to be hurt. "Ouch. That-that hurt." I smirked, "It was meant too." "Hmphf." I laughed and pecked his cheek. "Ugh enough with this sickness! So mushy eewww..." Abby complained. Right then Cassie and Suho walked in, holding hands and whispering things to each other and giggling. Abby stood up and exclaimed, "EEEWWW ITS EVERYWHERE!"

  Everyone chuckled at her. She huffed and crossed her arms. "No. Just no." Baekhyun grinned and got up. "Aww come on Abby." "No." "Abby." "No. Just no. Ew." 

   Baekhyun grabbed Abby and hugged her tightly, he started kissing her cheeks, her forehead, her chin, her nose and lastly her lips. "You like it." She responded to the kiss grudgingly. "No." and pulled away. She tried to get away, but Baekhyun held onto her, laughing at her actions. She whined.

  I leaned against Kai and watched the couples. They werre all so cute. D.O. then walked up. "What is going on?" "This Saturday, we are going to Lotte World." D.O. gasped and jumped around, "OH MY GOSH I CAN'T WAIT! I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE FOREVER!"

   I shook my head at his weirdness, amused. "Yep. And Graduation is on Thursday. What are we going to do on Friday?" Kai tilted my face up, "You are spending that day with me, also, Saturday night." I laughed. "I'll be here one week after graduation. I'm not going yet." "We are spending every day together until you leave. Got it? And we are taking lots of pictures." I giggled. "What ever you say, butthead."

   He chuckled. So this is how lunch was. D.O. spazzing. Chanyeol whining about being tired, cudding with anyone in his reach. Baekhyun and Abby going back and forth saying  weather cudding is nice or gross. Suho and Cassie just in their own little world, same as Sehun and Anne. Kai and I, we played arm wrestling and poked each other the entire lunch.

                                                        Oh how I am going to miss them so. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~