A Week Before Christmas~

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

  I am so sorry I have not updated in awhile everyone.... me feels so terrible.. Forgive me!! I shall try to make this a funny update. I hope you all enjoy it and maybe in 20 chapters, this story will come to a close. Until the sequel, if any of you want it  ;)  Soooo enjoy!!  

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A HEART FOR YOU~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

  I woke up and stretched. I grinned, remembering how me and my dad spent our time together.

*~Flashback~*

 

Dad laughed when I told him about my experience with the guys. Their crazy jokes, what we did and everything. my dad and i hugged now and then. I smelled his cologne that I loved so much and grinned. "I love you daddy." i whispered , sounding like a 5 year old.  My dad grinned and held onto me tighter. "I missed you too sweetheart. To tell you the truth, I am shocked you still have a soft spot." I chuckled and squeezed my dad with my strength.

  My dad groaned. "Ok ok I see you still have your strength." I giggled happily. "And don't you forget that." I warned him with a crooked smile. My dad grinned back. "So how are the guys at work?" My dad shrugged. "They miss your comebacks and you helping them out with their cars and motor cycles. Plus the helicopters." I flipped my hair in a boasting way. "Well, what can I say? I AM fantabulous."

 (A/N: I love this picture. I shall use this picture often 'cuz it is Fantabulous)

 

My dad almost fell on his knees laughing, another thing we have in common; how we laugh, if we laugh so hard, we fall to our knees.

I giggle and fall on my knees, clutching my stomach. My dad had trouble catching his breath. "Oh honey I have missed you so terribly." He said in between breaths, his voice sounding like a girls. I fall on my side, still laughing. "Omg dad your voice! Hahaha!" We continued with our laughing fit until people walked by us in the park, looking at us like we were maniacs. Maybe we are. I thought in my mind while giggling. I tackled him with another hug and rested my head on his shoulder, while he was still on the ground. "I have missed this." I sighed happily. My dad looked at me, who was still red in the face, grinned at me and touched my cheek. "You have grown into a young lady." I blushed lightly, but he probably could not tell from my already red face from laughter. "Thank you. I am surprised at how much I changed in just a few months." My dad sighed. "Love changes people." I frown. "Love?" My dad nodded, turning sober. "Yeah. Your love for that kid.. uuhh Kai right?" I smile. "Yeah. What about love?" My dad rolled his eyes and pinched my cheek. "You said yourself you are falling for Kai." I felt my neck heat up. "Uhh.. Y-yeah?" I stuttered. "I am glad you fell for a guy who treats you right. I can see he cares for you." I look around to change the subject. I see a few swings left and gasp. I grab my dad's arm and exclaim, "Dad lets go on the swings!!" I pull him up and drag him to the swings. I eagerly got on and started swinging. My dad went behind me and started pushing me like I was in 1st grade again. I giggled and yelled, "Higher dad! I want to touch the stars!" I looked back and saw my dad shaking his head, amused. "It is the afternoon sweetheart." I rolled my eyes. "The stars are out but we cannot see them because of your closest star, The Sun." I stuck my tongue out at him teasingly. My dad chuckled and pushed me higher and i squealed happily.

*~End of Flashback~*

 

It was soon time to get ready for school. I looked in my closet and then snatched the nearest outfit.

I put it on and put my hair up in a pony tail. Sure, the dress wasn't for Christmas but I just decided to look nice a bit. I put on eye liner and light lipstick. I then went to first period. Cassie and Abby were there all giggling about something. I frowned and walked up to them. "What are you gigglers doing?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. That only made them giggle even more. What the hell?! i am sure I had that written all over my face since Abby finally explained, "We are watching Humanoids by TVXQ in class on my IPhone. We always giggle when we watch it." I was confused. I never really listened to K-pop. "Who is TVXQ?" Cassie and Abby gasped, loudly. "Where have you been for the past few months?! A cave!?" Cassie half shrieked.

  I chuckle form their expressions. "Care to show me them?" Abby patted my seat and I sat down. Abby re-started the song and gave me the head phones so I could hear it clearly. In the beginning my first thought was What the heck? But when they started singing, I was hypnotized. Those two guys were hot. Very hot. Their voices so beautiful.  Abby then pointed at the blonde. "He is my bias. That is Max." I grin and look at her. "Good choice." Cassie grinned. I curiously watched the man with the brown hair. "What is his name?" I asked curiously. "That is U-know." I giggle. "That is a cool name." Abby and Cassie nodded in agrement. "So this is TVXQ?" They nod again. "Ok i like them." Abby and Cassie squealed. "We shall show you more of their videos later! And another band they used to be in was DBSK!" I grin and nod. "Sounds like a plan." Soon the bell rang and I gave Abby her head phones and Iphone back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAC5KRMyiQk 

 Soon it was lunch, everything was a breeze now. I had that song Humanoids in my head all day. I spotted our usual table and saw the couples already there. Sehun and Anne were sharing strawberries, Suho and Cassie were talking, lastly Baekhyun and Abby were playing thumb wrestling. I rolled my eyes and walked to the table, sitting next to Abby. Abby looks over at me and smiles. Baekhyun then presses her thumb down. Abby turns back to Baekhyun and gasps, "You cheater! I was looking away! That is not fair!" Baekhyun took Abby in a sweet embrace. "Ok Abby~ You always win." Abby tried to push him away but he held on and kissed her cheek, it was then his time to gasp. "Your cheeks are so cold!" Abby then exclaimed, "It is cold in here!" She then huffs and pouts. "Me no like cold.." she said cutely.

  Baekhyun hugged her tighter and whispered, "Are you warmer now?" Abby pinked as i watched, amused. "Y-yes." She replied, stuttering. Oohh I am SO going to later. I grinned evilly. Baekhyun then kissed her cheek again and then took her face into his hands. "Your cheek are so cold! I have to warm you up." Abby turned bright red. "N-no I-I am fine." Baekhyun then get closer to her face and pecked her lips. I made a face. Ugh so mushy! Seriously Baekhyun? Abby tried to move away from him, still red. "I f-feel better now!" She exclaimed as she kept trying to get away from his embrace. Baekhyun then said sweetly as he brought her closer, touching her face, "Doesn't seem like it to me~" He looked at her and then exclaimed, "You are shivering!" He held onto her and started humming. Abby looked so awkward and yet, she looked happy too.

 "Ugh so mushy!" I groaned and left the table. Suho and Cassie aren't even that mushy! For heavens sakes that is hard to beat. I got my food and sat down. I then heard running behind me. I looked back and saw Chanyeol running. I raised an eyebrow. Why is he running? He looks kinda scared. Right then I saw about 10 girls running after Chanyeol with mistletoe in their hands, yelling, "Chan Chan! Come back! Don't you want a kiss?!" Everyone at the table stopped what they were doing and watched. Sehun, Suho and Baekhyun sighed out of relief. "Thank the lord they aren't chasing us this year.." Sehun said. Suho and Baekhyun nodded in agreement. "They chased you? With mistletoe?" The three of them nodded. Abby, Cassie, Anne and I started laughing hysterically. The boys watched us with confused faces. "Did any of them succeed?" I asked. Sehun turned red, "They got my once... It was terrifying.. Kisses all over my face.." He shivered. All of us except for Sehun laughed. Anne frowned and hugged Sehun tightly. "Aaww my poor baby!" Sehun turned even more pink and gulped. "I-I'm fine.." We heard more screams and running. We turned around and this time D.O. ran in. His eyes bulging even more than usual, the same scared expression Chanyeol had. Theses were different girls than Chanyeol's fan girls. "D.O.~ Let us give you a kiss! Kyungsoo~!" D.O. turned and stopped. "Don't call me that!" He yelled. All the fan girls stopped giggling and looked at D.O., shocked. "Stop chasing me! This is why I don't date! You are all scary! Leave me alone!" He then stormed off to our table and sat down next to me.

 "Freaking fan girls! Running for the past three years now! High school is messed up.." He mumbled. I pulled him into a hug. "It is ok Bad twin." I said reassuringly. I rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. He sighed. "Why can't girls be collected like you, or Anne or Abby or Cassie! You guys never chased us.." I chuckle. I then see the boys hold onto their girlfriends possessively. "Mine." All three of them said in unison. All of us looked at each other wide eyed and then started laughing. I let go of D.O. and felt glares stab in the back of my head. I pinked. "Your fan girls are pissed." I whispered to him. D.O. smirked and he hugged me again. "My bad sister is amazing!" He said. I pushed him away playfully. "You weirdo. But yes, I am the best." Abby's head shot up and beamed. "I must show you that song." My furrowed my eyebrows. "Eh?" Abby grinned. " 'I am the best' is a song. By a band called 2NE1." I made an 'O' shape with my mouth. "I see." Right then I felt a BANG next to me and heavy breathing. I looked over at Chanyeol wide eyed. "Freaking fan girls!" I saw kiss marks on his cheeks. I giggled. Everyone at the table just stared at him. "You got a lot of fan girls this year Chanyeol." Chanyeol massaged his temples. "My god why do they do this..." I mess up his hair. "They think you are cute. Or hot. Depends on the girls point of view." Chanyeol looks at me and grins like an insane person. "Do you think I am cute, Diana?" I chuckle. "I can see why the girls chased you all. I am sure Anne, Cassie and Abby do to. You are all good looking, I admit that." "But I'm hotter." I heard a certain voice say behind me. I grinned and turned around. Kai walked over.  

 He pushed D.O. over who whined. Chanyeol who was next to D.O. was squished with Sehun. Kai then hugged me, I felt his chest raise up and down, like he just ran. "Where you chased by fan girls?" I asked, slight bitterness in my tone. Kai smirked and cupped my face, "A few but I then let them know you were my girlfriend and they scampered off. So I am fine. I'm all yours~" I blush and pushed him away. "Go eat poo." I said. Kai wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me back to his side. "Diana." He whined. "Don't leave me all alone." "Psh go be with your fan girls." I snap and try to get out of his grasp. Kai turned my head toward his and kissed my cheek. "But they aren't you. YOU are my girlfriend. Not them." I sighed and lightly slapped his cheek. " head." I muttered. The bell rang. Chanyeol and D.O. groaned. "Oh no not another period" D.O. whined. "We are going to die!" Chanyeol also whined. I roll my eyes and scoff. "Stop being such sissys. Just tell them you have a girlfriend who does not go to this school. D.O. beamed, grabbed me and kissed my cheek with a loud smack. "You are a genius Diana!" Chanyeol then took my hand and rubbed his thumb across my palm. "Thank Diana. I hope it works." Kai snatched my hand away and held me tightly. "She is MY girlfriend guys. i only get to touch her and give her kisses." He stated childishly. I saw Chanyeol smirk. "Why can't we share Kai?" Kai narrowed his eyes, giving Chanyeol a death glare. I got up quickly and said, "Gotta go weirdos! See ya~" Then ran off to my other class.

  Soon it was 6th Period. I saw Gun-woo staring at me with a hug grin on his face. What is that boy up to? after we all practiced for 15 minutes everyone left. I was alone in the room again, since I was usually the last one out. Gun-woo then opened the door and entered, with something behind his back. "Diana~" He called. I looked up and waved. "Hey." I said and then continued to put my stuff away. I heard foot steps come nearer and nearer until they stopped. I looked behind me and say Gun-woo's arm raised above my head. I looked up and saw mistletoe. Gun-woo was grinning like an idiot. He leaned forward and whispered, "I told you I'd find a way to kiss you~" he said smoothly and sweetly in English. I stood there wide eyed. I mentally smacked myself. How could I not guess he would use mistletoe! He then cupped my face with one hand, his face an inch away from mine. I gulped. Gun-woo closed his eyes and-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT!  :3  Will update when I can~ if I can't then me is so sorry...... I always feel bad when i don't update and lose subscribers...and MUAHAHA suspence. How will the kiss be do you think? or will they kiss at all? O.O You all shall see later~ I wuv you all~