A Kiss and Jealousy

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

  Gun-woo was grinning like an idiot. He leaned forward and whispered, "I told you I'd find a way to kiss you~" he said smoothly and sweetly in English. I stood there wide eyed. I mentally smacked myself. How could I not guess he would use mistletoe! He then cupped my face with one hand, his face an inch away from mine. I gulped. Gun-woo closed his eyes and is lips brushed against mine. He slightly parted his lips and kissed me deeply. I did not react, I just sat there, waiting for this to end. "Diana." Gun-woo murmured against my lips, his eyes still closed. "yes?" His eyes cracked open slightly. "Please react. For me?" I gulped. This is so wrong... But aren't I supposed to since its mistletoe? I grabbed his collar and kissed him back. Just think it is Kai to make this less weird.. Think of Kai think of Kai. I then felt Gun-woo's arms around my waist and pulling me closer. I almost gasped. The mistletoe is gone. I'M FREE. I pulled away. "The mistletoe is gone." I said quickly, and ran away. "Wait! Diana!" I was already out the door.

  I then bumped into Chanyeol and fell on my . I felt like a wild animal, I was freaking out. Chanyeol looked at me with wide eyes. "What is wrong Diana?" I grabbed his hand and dragged him off to a corner. "Gun-woo brought mistletoe and placed it over my head." I said quickly. Chanyeol's face hardened and darkened. "He did?!" He said angrily. I nod, looking down at the floor to hide my face. "I had to kiss him back because you know.. Mistletoe you have to participate in or you would be rude..." Chanyeol growled. "That guy is going to pay." He stared to walk away but I grabbed his arm and pulled his arm, turning him to face me. "No please don't!" I said pleading. "It was just a kiss ok? I-Its fine...." Chanyeol frowned deeply and grabbed my shoulders, "Diana. Imagine ME placing mistletoe over your head when Kai was in front of us. Don't you think he would be mad?" I flinched at his example. "It was a kiss.... and I couldn't run away.. I didn't react at first but he pleaded." I bit my lip nervously.

  Chanyeol sighed and pulled me into a bear hug. I rested my head on his chest and look a deep breath. "It was weird Chan... Kissing another guy.." I heard Chanyeol chuckle. "Chan? Really?" I smirk and look up at him. "Don't you like it?" I said teasingly. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Only when you say it~" I lightly blushed. "You are so weird." I said and playfully pushed him away. Chanyeol then looked serious. "Can I tell you something later? It is.. Really important.." I frown. "What is it? You can tell me right now." Chanyeol shook his head. "Not today. Maybe tommrow." I pouted."Fine.." Chanyeol then smiled and ruffled my hair. I yelped "Yah! Don't touch my hair!" Chanyeol then said slyly, "Oh? Did you say 'Touch my hair'?" He then jumped me and messed up my hair big time. I screamed and grabbed his arm then lightly twisted his arm until he yelped and touched my hair....... My hair felt like I went through a hurricane. "You little bastard!" I shrieked and tackled him to the floor. I then started messing up his hair and was tickling him.

 He kept yelling in between fits of laughter, "Oh my gosh Diana no! Stop! Ok ok I'm sorry I mess up your hair!" I smirked and laughed evilly. "You deserve worse than this! No mercy for you!" I then started to lightly slap his face. Chanyeol then grabbed my hands and was still laughing. "My stomach hurts!" He complained after he calmed down a little, tears in his eyes. I laughed with him. "Good! You deserved it! My hair looks like a cow !" Chanyeol gazed up at me. "I think you look beautiful as always." I felt heat creep my neck. "Liar." I stuck out my tongue out at him. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "You are Diana. Get used to it." I laughed to hide my embarrassment. "Nope." I then pulled away from him and sat down. People were busy but some were watching the show me and Chanyeol put on. I then saw Gun-woo watching me and Chanyeol. He did not look happy, but I did not care. I looked around for Baekhyun, Suho, and D.O..

 "Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked, curious and confused. They are always here. Where could they be? Chanyeol then answered, "They went to get more suppiles." I turned back to him. "And you stayed here?" He shrugged. "And leave you here all alone? Plus, I am glad I didn't. I just wish I went inside the room though to stop Gun-woo.." I smiled and patted his shoulder. "I am glad to have a friend like you." I said Chanyeol's face fall a little. i continued, pretending not to notice, "I always feel comfortable around you and I hope I never lose you." Chanyeol gave me a small smile and pulled me closer to him. "I am glad I make you comfortable and.. I hope I never lose you either." He gazed at me intently, his eyes flickered to my lips but he quickly looked away. I hoped I was not blushing and nudged him. "Hey. What time is it? Is class almost over?" Chanyeol looked at his watch. "Yeah. 10 more minutes." I grinned. "Thank the lord!" Right then the door opened, revealing Kai. I grinned at him and waved him over. Chanyeol let go of me as Kai took a seat with us. Kai pecked my lips and whispered in a husky voice, "Hello~" I blushed and said quietly and shyly, "Hi"

 

  Soon the bell rang and I ran out the door, crashing into Abby. "Abby!!" I exclaimed and hugged her. She seemed surprised. "Whoa girl calm down. You ok?" she said in English. I laughed then replied, "Yeah yeah I am fine.. Just weird stuff. I'll tell you later ok?" She nodded, "You better tell me." I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Aish I will. Calm down." Abby grinned. Soon the gang was here. "It is Friday. Almost Christmas. What should we do?" Sehun's head snapped up and he exclaimed excitedly, "LET'S DO SECRET SANTA!" We all laughed at his childishness, Anne kissed his cheek, murmuring, "You are so cute." Sehun blushed red as a beet. Kai then wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me to his side. "I got something planned for us on Christmas." He whispered seductively. I shivered, "What would that be?" I whispered. He smirked and looked deeply into my eyes. "Something romantic maybe." Was all he said. I felt my entire face burn. "Ok." I whispered softly. I then looked away, embarrassed. D.O. narrowed his eyes at me and Kai. "What are you two whispering about?" I coughed. "Stuff." I said.

  D.O. walked up and took me away from Kai. Kai narrowed his eyes at D.O. "Yeah D.O. we were talking about stuff." D.O. rolled his eyes. "Well helps out on what to do Oh-So-Secretive-Kai." Kai sighed. "Why don't we all go to a restaurant and open presents on Christmas Eve. Well, some of the presents." Everyone else nodded in agreement. Kai eyed D.O. "D.O. Can I please hold my girlfriend now?" He said with a little impatience in his tone. D.O. let go on my arm but I stayed next to him. Kai took a step forward but I grabbed D.O.'s arm. "No." I said like a two year old. Kai frowned and took another step forward. I squealed and grabbed D.O.'s waist, holding onto him like I was scared. Everyone laughed except for Kai, who looked slightly hurt. I sighed and walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck. "What's wrong honey?" I asked teasingly. Kai in a flash took his arms on my waist, laid me down a few inches from the floor and kissed me, full of passion. He pulled away slightly, "You are only allowed to touch me like that. Ok?" He whispered so only I heard. It was in front of the gang and I was just paralyzed. What the hell Kai!? I wanted to yell, but I just stared at him with wide eyes. 

Chanyeol's POV

Little did Diana and Kai know that I heard everything and beyond jealous. I wanted to tear my hair out. I knew I was took late to court Diana. Kai was just blissful just being with Diana, as was Diana happy with him. Everyone was grossed out by their mushiness... Even though the other couples are mushy too.. I wanted to tell her today  so badly but.. I just couldn't. But I will. Soon. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 I AM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!! *bows 10 times* Sorry sorry sorry!!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4okKSigjyc4  

3 more chapters for Christmas!!! Then VALENTINES DAY