Childish Ways

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

Hey everyone. HALLOWEEN WAS AWESOME! Got a bag of candy next to me and eatting a ring pop. Boo-ya.  :3   Sorry for the short update in the last chapter. I was forced to get off the computer.... The chapter wasen't that good.. *pouts* Sorry!  <3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai takes my wheel chair and wheels me away to band. I wave good bye to Woo Jin. He smiled and waved back. Wow. He isn't such a jack a$$ after all. Maybe we will get along and be a good team... If i ever get better in time for any matches.. I felt something soft and warm touch my cheek. I look up and I see Kai smiling at me. i smile back. "Hm?" Kai's smile widened. i giggled and motioned him to come closer. Kai got on his knees and got closer to my face. He then cupped my cheeks, his lips getting nearer and nearer. Right when we were about to kiss the door opened wide open. "Diana!!!!" D.O. shrieked. D.O. shoved Kai aside and hugged me lightly but i could tell he wanted to hug me tightly. He looked into my eyes and he looked angry. "What. Happened." I gulped. Holy shiz I've never seen D.O. like this. I look over at Kai who was biting his lip nervously. Chanyeol then came out and when he saw me, he made a growling sound in the back of his throat. I gulp. "Chanyeol kinda knows..." D.O. and Kai turn to look over at Chanyeol, narrowing their eyes. "I fell off the tredmil and broozed my back so I can barley move it. My cuts and scrapes are getting healed so I am a bit better now." D.O. looked back at me. He looked frustrated. I rub his shoulder. "Its ok bad twin. I'm alright. I'll get better." D.O. bit his lip and hugged me again. "Sis you seriously need to calm down. Your over the top agressive."  The humor in his voice was back a little. I smiled and lightly squeezed him. I peeked at Chanyeol. "Want to join the hug. Giant?" Chanyeol smiled and was had a group hug. I heard someone clear their throat. "Don't I get to join?" Kai asked a bit impatient. I smirked. "You mister get a special hug." The guys let go of me and Kai got back down on his knees. He warmly hugged me. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "I'm tired." I murmured. I felt Kai smirk. "6th Period hasn't even started silly. School is almost over." I looked into his eyes and caressed his face. Soft. I smiled. Kai leaned in. I closed my eyes, ready for the kiss. I then felt Kai pull away. I opened my eyes and saw Kai being dragged by Chanyeol. "Come on dude go to class." Kai looked at Chanyeol annoyed and quickly pecked my cheek before running off. I pouted. D.O. chuckled and wheeled me into the classroom. "Don't be so disappointed, Diana." I blow a raspberry. "Shut up." I muttered. D.O. chuckled again. Everyone stared at me as we walked more into the room. Right then the bell rang. I gulped. Gun-Woo then came up, his eyes wide. "What happened?!" I smiled. "I'm fine. Theres nothing to worry about." Gun-Woo's expression hardened. "Did someone hurt you?" I shook my head. "Heck no! Who would!? I would beat their butts if they even tried." Gun-Woo smirked. "Nice one. I hope you will feel better." I smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Gun-Woo." Gun-Woo lightly blushed, waved then went back to his friends. I chuckled. Suho then came over, just staring at my wheel chair. I groaned. "Please don't ask... Too many people have asked!" Suho looked up and warmly smiled. "Ok then... But i am assuming that it has something to do with your back since you are barley moving it." I nodded. "Exactly." Suho pinched my cheek, "Strong girl." I laughed. "Thanks. I try, and have you seen Abby and Cassie?" Suho blushed lightly. "Yes they were with us at lunch. Every time we asked where you were they changed the subject." I nodded. "They wanted me to tell you myself or for you too see me for yourselfs." Suho nodded understanding. Baekyhun was behind Suho, he was still staring. I snapped my fingers. "Hey. Hey. Abby lover, wake up." Baekyhun looked at me in shock and turned crimson. "Shut up..." He mumbled while playing with his feet. i smirked. I wheeled to him and poked his side. Baekyhun whined like a puppy. My mouth gaped open. "Aaaaww!" I squealed. "Your so adorable!! Just like Abby!" I poked his side again. Baekyhun laughed and ran away from me. "Can't catch me!" He said. I smirked, "Wanna bet?" I then wheeled behind him and started chasing him around the room. It was quite fun. I learned how to spin in a 3 60 without hurting myself . Baekyhun were laughing the entire time. Chanyeol then boldly walked in front of me with a smile on his face.

 

I skitted to a stop."Chanyeol!" I shrieked when I saw Baekyhun getting away. "Hes getting away!" Baekyhun turned and evily laughed. My nostrils flared. Determination flowed though me. "Oh. Its on." I then flew past Chanyeol and wheeled to Baekyhun. Baekyhun's eyes went wide and he yelped as he ran off. I laughed evily. "Pay back!" I then spinned in front of him and tripped him. He fell onto Chanyeol and then both fell onto the floor. Baekyhun was on top of Chanyeol, I burst into laughter. I took a quick picture and then yelled, "Baekyhun! Stop cheating on Abby with Chanyeol!" Chanyeol threw Baekyhun off of him. "Oh my gosh Diana! Ew!" He then raced over to me. "Crap!" I squeal. I then wheel away. Chanyeol had long legs and caught up to me. Chanyeol stopped my wheel chair and landed in front of me. He smirked. Chanyeol then hugged me lightly, pulling me against him. I laughed. "You head." Chanyeol chuckled. He then tapped my nose. "You are a sicko." I pretended to act innocent. "Why?" I tilted my head. Chanyeol grinned. "You yelled to Baekyhun why he was cheating on Abby with me. That is gross Diana." I winked. "You know you liked it." Chanyeol's mouth went agape. I laughed and wheeled away from him. Kai then came in. I went to him. Kai smiled when he saw me. "Hey, beautiful!" I blushed. "Hey." I said shyly. Kai got on his knees, cupped my cheeks and deeply kissed me. I froze. Well that was unexpected. Kai broke the kiss. "Sorry I just wanted to kiss you." I blushed even more. "Its ok." I muttered shyly. Why am I acting so shy?! I'm never this shy around guys! Kai chuckled and pinched my cheek fondly. He then got up and pushed me to the guys again. "Hey guys. Anything exciting happen?" All the guys looked at me and pointed at me. "Diana is a wild child!" Suho said with a smile. Baekyhun then said, "Your girlfriend is gross!" Chanyeol agreed, "Definitely a sicko." D.O. then smiled at me playfully. "It was entertaining to watch!!" D.O. then gave me a thumbs up. I laughed at all their comments. Kai then looked at me. "Diana? What did you do?" I smirked and took out my phone to show Kai the picture.