The Picture

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

   I showed Kai the picture. Kai's eyes went wide and he burst into laughter. "Baekhyun! Your cheating on Abby with Chanyeol?!" Kai then pointed to Chanyeol, "And you Chanyeol, I expected better from you!" Sehun just stared at Baekhyun and Chanyeol then wailed, "MY HYUNGS ARE GAY!"  Kai shook his head. "I can't believe you guys are gay." D.O. then grinned and raised his hand wildly, "I knew!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun attacked D.O. "We are NOT gay!" Exclaimed Chanyeol and Baekhyun in unison. My stomach was hurting from laughing so bad. I no longer cared for the pain in my back, I just wanted to laugh and enjoy being with my friends. Kai pulled Baekhyun and Chanyeol off of D.O.. I laughed at Chanyeol's red face. Chanyeol turned to me and said firmly, "I'm NOT gay." I smirk. "Are you sure?" Chanyeol narrowed his eyes. "I kinda made that clear on Halloween." My eyes went wide. Everything came back.  He tried to kiss me that night.. I gulped. All the humor left me. I wheeled backwards. "I'm gonna go get a drink." Kai then smiled and walked to me, "I'll come with you." I lightly blushed. "Ok. You could hold my hair up." I winked. Kai chuckled. We walked out the door as the boys continued to argue. "Ugh these boys..." I muttered. Kai chuckled and we stopped by a water fountain. Kai gently pulled my hair back. His hands grazed against my neck. I shivered. I then pushed the button and drank. I felt Kai touching my neck. "You have a soft neck." He said softly. I frowned and turned my head to him. "Are you ok?" I asked. Kai smiled. "I'm fine. Just falling for the girl in front of me." I blushed. "I'm falling for you too." I admitted shyly. I said it almost like a whisper. Kai grinned and leaned down to kiss me. I smiled and let him kiss me. He cupped my cheeks. Kissed him back. The kiss was at first innocent but then got deeper and more passionate. "If only I was sitting on the wheel chair than you, it would be easier to kiss you that way." He mumbled against my lips. I was blushing so terribly that my cheeks hurt. "Ummm.." I managed to say.

    Kai kissed me again. "Class." I mumbled again. "We got to go to class." Kai smirked. "There isn't much time left." I slowly backed away so my back doesn't erupt in pain.  "What about the gay guys huh? Don't you wanna see the action?" I pouted. Kai's eyes glistened with mischief. "What are you up too mister?"  i asked suspicious. Kai laughed and whispered in my ear, "Somewhere." His voice was husky. I gulped. "umm I think I'm gonna g-" Just as I turned to wheel chair to go back to the classroom Kai pulled my wheel chair in the opposite direction. "Kkkkaaaaaaiiii!! I wanna go back!" I purposely shouted. Kai let out a frustrated breath, "Ugh fine... No alone time then..." I chuckled. "No there will be, when I get better and when there is not a conversation where Baekhyun and Chanyeol could be gay." Kai huffs. He opens the door and the guys are right where we left them. Sehun was covering his ears. "La la la la not listening!!!" Chanyeol was red in the face. He looked very annoyed. "Sehun you have a girlfriend now! Act your freaking age dammit! And listen to me!" Chanyeol tried to rip Sehun's hands from his ears. Sehun yelled louder, "Not listening!!!!!! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!" Chanyeol growled. "SEHUN I AM NOT GAY SO SHUT UP BEFORE I TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU ARE GAY!" Sehun looked at Chanyeol with wide eyes. "You wouldn't!!" Chanyeol snarled, "Oh I would. Now cut it out." The bell then rang. Sehun stood taller. "She knows I am not gay, Chanyeol. I am with her and I saw her I am not gay everyday." I then heared Abby say, "Sehun?!" Sehun stilled and then turned to Abby and Cassie. Their mouths were open. "You and Anne are doing ya-know-what?!" Sehun pinked. "Heck no!!!!!! Never!" All of us snickered.

    I wheeled over to Sehun and patted his shoulder. "Its alright Sehun. You didn't get the second meaning to what you were saying." Sehun pinked. "What I meant about that was.." Sehun played with his fingers. He then whispered to me, "We kiss a lot noona." I then burst into laughter. "Oh my gosh my stomach!!" I said in between laughs. Everyone looked at me strangely. I then looked at Abby. "OOHHHH ABBY~! I MUST SHOW YOU A PICTURE!" Baekhyun then yelled, "No! Don't look at it Abby!" Baekhyun tried to take my phone away but I handed it to Abby and pushed Baekhyun away. Abby looked up and her lip quivered. "You gay?" She said in a hurt voice. I knew she was faking because her lips kept twitching upwards into a smile. Baekhyun did not notice however. I tried to hold in my laughter. "Abby I'm not gay! Diana pushed me into Chanyeol and we fell!" Abby started to fake cry. "My god. Your gay. I can't believe it." Baekhyun panicked. He pulled her into a hug. "Abby I am NOT gay! I'm not! I'm with you and I only want to be with YOU." Abby started laughing uncontrollably. I laughed along with her. We high fived. Baekhyun looked mad and confused at the same time. "What the heck!?" That made Abby and I laugh harder. Only me and her knew she was acting before. "I was acting, silly," Abby said. Baekhyun looked mad. Abby then walked over to him, wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "Sorry." She said as she giggled. Baekhyun smirked. "I will get you back for that." Abby nuzzled her nose against his. "Nope. I'm too adorible." she said cutely. Baekhyun chuckled and kissed her. I grinned but this was getting to mushy for me. "Ok puppy couple this is getting too mushy." Abby looked back. "Like you and Kai aren't mushy." I smirked. "We aren't." Kai then kneeled down and kissed my cheek. "Well I am." He said as he wiped a curl from my face again. He gazed into my eyes. "I chuckle and lightly shove his chest. "Yes you are." Anne the walked into the room and wordlessly ran to Sehun and attacked him with a hug. "Hi." She said shyly as he held onto her. Sehun kissed her head and tilted her head up to look at him. "Hey." He then kissed her nose. Gag me. "Ok too much mushiness for me." Chanyeol stared at me. "You don;t like that Diana?" I smiled. "Its alright I guess." I admitted bashfully. I looked at Kai. He was looking at me intently. I smiled at him. Kai smiled back and lightly kissed me. "Later." He whispered into my lips. I frowned and tilted my head. "Later?" I repeated. Kai just smirked.