Chapter 7: Really.

Capture Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: 

 

They had only filmed for about ten minutes, but Jongkook felt as if it had been a century. It was tiring to tease Monday Couple. Even just to say the two terms is exhausting. He stared longingly at Jihyo, who had her arms around Gary as they did their mission. He turned to glance at his partners–Kwangsoo and Sukjin–, and let out a long sigh. Why did he always get stuck with them? Don't get him wrong, he loved both of them like his own blood brothers, but really. Why can't he be with Jihyo for once? 


He brought his eyes back to the 'couple' when they let out a cheer. 


"Wa noona, you're smart," Kwangsoo complimented. 


Jihyo laughed. After knowing where the next location will be, Gary grabbed Jihyo's hand and led her back to the car. As they passed Jongkook, Jihyo reached her free hand out to squeeze his hand. "Good luck, oppa." She smiled so adorably that Jongkook couldn't help but melt inside.


He watched them until he couldn't anymore. When he turned to the front again, his eyes met with Kwangsoo's. 


"Hyung," Kwangsoo simply said, wiggling his eyebrows. 


"Aish, you kid," Jongkook punched him lightly on the arm. 


"Hyung, do you like her?" Kwangsoo asked, after making sure the camera wasn't focused on them. 


"Yah!" Jongkook whispered-yelled. "This isn't the time and place to talk about stuff like that! And no! I don't."


Kwangsoo snorted. "Yeah right, hyung. I saw the way you looked at her."


Jongkook sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you after filming."


The taller one smiled, giving a thumbs up. 

 

 

 

"And that's a wrap!" PD Myuk yelled. 


Jongkook closed his eyes, sighing in relief. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter