Chapter 5: The 'Date' that could have been

Capture Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: The 'Date' that could have been

 

Jihyo and Gary were sat opposite of each other, enjoying their meal as they talked about what went on the day before during filming. 


"I didn't hit that hard!" Jihyo exclaimed. 


"You did!" Gary whined. "I almost couldn't wake up this morning due to how much it hurt."


"That's a lie and you know it."


He laughed as he gulped down the remaining of his iced caramel macchiato. "Ah, I'm so full," he sighed as he leaned back against his seat. 


"Movie next?" Jihyo asked. 


He nodded as the both of them got up from their seats and got into Gary's car. Gary was about to reverse out of the parking lot when his phone rang. 


"Sorry, let me answer this call first," Gary smiled. 


"Ah, hyung," He greeted Jongkook. 


"Hey Gary! Me and the guys are going to head out for a few rounds of bowling. Do you and Jihyo want to join us?" 


"Hyung, how did you know that I'm with Jihyo now?" 


"Oh, she told me last night. So how about it? Wanna join us?"


Gary frowned. Jihyo was with Jongkook last night when he texted her? Was he at her house? Or were they texting too? And if they were, how long were they on the phone with each other? All these thoughts were making Gary envious. 


"Gary? Are you still there?


"Oh, sorry hyung. I kinda spaced out for a moment. And about that, we were actually planning on watching a movie now so I think we'd have to pass. Maybe next time?" Gary asked. Maybe after I've gotten together with Jihyo, so that there will be no way you can steal her from me, he thought to himself. 


"Alright then. Tell Jihyo I said hi!" 


"Will do. Bye, hyung." He ended the call. 


"Was that Jongkook oppa? What did he say?" Jihyo asked. 


Gary placed his phone back in his pocket before reversing the car. "He asked if we wanted to join him and the rest for a few rounds of bowling, but since we are going to watch a movie, I told him we couldn't. Oh, and he wanted me to tell you he said hi." 


Jihyo nodded, before beaming. "Oppa, why don't we join them? And then we can watch that movie together. Like a family outing!" 


Gary frowned, and was about to turn that idea down when he saw how happy Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter