Chapter 1: The Letter, 'S'

Capture Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The Letter, 'S'

 

 

Alarms; the world's most annoying machine ever made. And especially to Song Ji Hyo. She is not a morning person, that is for sure. Oh heck, she's not a wake-up-and-be-energetic kind of person.

 

She flipped herself face-flat into her pillow and tried to get back to sleep, but that did not work. 

 

"Ahhhh," Ji Hyo groaned and smacked the clock, hard. Big mistake. She sat up immediately clutching her now sore hand closely to her chest, mumbling incoherant things to the damn clock. 

 

By the time she showered and got dressed, it was already 6 pm. Filming starts at 6.30 pm today, so she's still pretty early.That's a change, she thought to herself happily. 

 

She slipped into her favourite NIKE sneakers, grabbed her bag and left her house.

 

 

 

"Ji Hyo! Ji Hyo-ya! Song Ji Hyo!" HaHa shouted, waving his arms up in the air frantically. 

 

"Hello HaHa oppa," she smiled, hugging him. "Hello oppas!" 

 

"Ji Hyo-ya, are you okay?" Yoo Jae Suk asked. 

 

"Of course oppa. Why do you ask?" 

 

"Well, it's 6.15 pm and you're here. You're never that early!" Jae Suk replied. Yoo Jae Suk was one of the oldest members in Running Man. He was and still currently a MC. He's funny, smart and fast. 

 

"Being a sleepyhead doesn't mean I can't be early," she stuck a tongue out at him. Looking around, she realised someone was missing. 

 

"Where's Kookie oppa?" Ji Hyo asked. 

 

"Why are you always asking about Jong Kook hyung? Don't you love me anymore?" Kang Gary fake-cried. 

 

Kang Gary was every girl's dream guy. He had short dark hair, and a pair of honest, black eyes. He's cute, he's sweet, he's funny, what girl does not like a good sense of humour? He can be really cheesy sometimes, especially with Ji Hyo. He and Ji Hyo are known as the 'Monday Couple' with all the flirting on Monday during filming. Standing at 5 ft 8.5, he was one of the tallest among s.

 

He's a rapper. All of his lyrics are really meaningful, with many deep feelings. If any one of the guys in Running Man could woo a girl in a unique way, that would definitely be Gary. 

 

She rolled her eyes, "Oppa don't be like that." 

 

"Ya, It's not even Monday," HaHa agreed. 

 

"YET," Gary emphasised.

 

"Gary, Gary, there's not a need to fight for Ji Hyo. She's your Monday Girlfriend already. It's not like Jong Kook is her boyfriend or something."  Jae Suk assured him jokingly. 

 

"True," Gary smiled. 

 

"And besides, you're less scarier. Jong Kook is too scary. Whenever I see him in a corner during hunting, I'll have a heart attack," Ji Suk Jin said, rubbing his chest.  

 

Ji Suk Jin was the oldest member in Running Man, being born in 1968. He was several years older than the others being that the majority of them were born in 1978-ish. There's a joke that whenever his nametag is ripped off, the real battle will start.

 

"Ya! Talk about me behind my back!" A voice came from behind the Running Man members.  

 

Ji Hyo turned around and bowed low. "Jong Kook oppa!" 

 

"Ji Hyo-ya! How are you?" Jong Kook grinned, patting her head. 

 

"So very fine!" Ji Hyo smiled. 

 

With his chiseled features and bulging muscles, Kim Jong Kook was every young female's heart-throb. He looked gorgeous — his brown hair slightly tousled. Clad in a simple white cotton shirt and khaki pants, his presence oozed with confidence. That was practically one of the reasons why he's nicknamed, 'The Commander'. His body is made up of muscles, from head to toe — another reason for the nickname.  He has that aura that everyone can't help but feel intimidated. But once he sings, he becomes a different person. Everyone would be blown away by his angelic voice. 

 

"Okay, everyone's here. What's the mission today?" Jae Suk asked the PD team. 

 

"As you can see, right behind you is the biggest building in Korea. Everyone has left and you'll be the only one in there, except for some workers who are helping us in ensuring a successful filming. You'll be split into two groups, where you will need to work together with your teammates to complete the mission." 

 

"How about a gues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter