Chapter 6: A Day with the Oppas

Capture Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: A Day with the Oppas

 

"Gary!" Jaesuk groaned as the younger man missed an easy spare. "I thought you said you were going to lead us to victory?"


"Hyung, I thought you said you didn't want me to?" Gary asked, confused. 


Jaesuk grabbed his own hair, putting on a dramatic reaction as Jihyo chuckled. Gary glanced at her and smiled, satisfied that he was making her laugh. 


After Donghoon's turn, it was Jihyo's. She picked up the lightest ball that Gary had grabbed for her and headed over to their lane. "Jihyo, aim it more to your right." She heard Jongkook say. 


Jihyo listened to Jongkook's advice and threw the ball, giving it a little spin so that it would roll to the right. Miraculously, she got a strike! Jaesuk and Gary cheered.


"Wa!" Jihyo screamed, spinning around. The first person her eyes landed on was Jongkook. He applauded, giving her a smile. 


She beamed at him before running over to her teammates. 


"Hyung, why did you help her?" Donghoon complained. 


She drowned out everyone's conversation as she took a seat. Staring into space with a small smile gracing her lips, she relived that warm, pleasant sensation she had felt in her stomach and heart area when she saw how proud Jongkook was of her. She wanted more of that. She wanted to feel that again. 


As Kwangsoo went up for his turn, Jihyo glanced at Jongkook. As though he had eyes on the back of his head, Jongkook turned to look at her. "Thank you, oppa," she mouthed. 


"Anytime," he mouthed back. Then he smiled. "Hey, Jihyo."


"Yeah?" 


"You're awesome."


Cue the warm fuzzies again. 


 

 

Monday couldn't come soon enough for Gary. Monday meant that he could spend quality time during filming with Jihyo; be cheesy and romantic without being judged. He had a spring in his step as he skipped towards the location for filming. He had a huge smile on his face as he greeted his hyungs. 


"Why are you so happy today, Gary?" Jaesuk asked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter