It's Not That Easy

Words That Can't Be Said

Changmin nervously walk back forth outside Yunho's room. Mind you, this is one of the rare sight where you can find that the creator of maknae-on-top trend is being afraid to see his leader. Changmin is known to be the one to control his hyungs,and it's really not in his trait to be afraid of them, but this is something different. Something big. Changmin knows how Yunho felt about the other three. He knows him to well. They knows each other for almost what, 13-14 years now? And when Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu leaves, he become to know the Yunho a lot better. 

Just when Changmin had gather up his courage and finally going to knock the leader's door, a voice startled him.

"What are you doing?!"

"Aish, hyung!!! You scared me!!" said Changmin, clutching his chest and leaning to the wall. "Do you have to startled me like that?"

Yunho just chuckled. And when Changmin hits him playfully on the arm, he laugh louder.

"Yah, you is the one who standing in front of my room for 5 minutes. What do you want want?" Yunho opened the door and enter the room, followed by Changmin. He put his hat on the table and turn to see the maknae who now has taken a spot on his bed. Changmin seems restless, which is a sight to see coming from someone as confident as him.

Changmin bit his lips a few times before taking a deep breath.

"You see hyung, I..somehow got in touch with ermmmm.."

"With whom?" Yunho asks when Changmin seems unable to continue his words. "Your first love?" He guessed.

"Ani. With Jae hyung," Changmin said with a small voice, his gaze on the floor, unable to meet the leader's eyes. When things become silent for a few seconds, Changmin slowly take his eyes of the floor and look at Yunho. There's a sad, hurtful expression on Yunho's eyes. He know Yunho must be shocked to hear that coming from him.

"Jay hyung? You went to see him in army base? Or is he on vacation now?" Yunho starts to turn his back on Changmin. 'Why are you bringing his name up, Changmin-ah.'

"Hyung!! You know very well that I'm not talking about TRAX's Jay hyung! I never been close to him before! It's our Jae hyung! Kim Jaejoong!!" Changmin starts to raise his voice when Yunho starts to turn his back on him. He know damn well that Yunho know that he is not talking about Jay, the vocalist of their labelmate TRAX and he is angry that Yunho choose to deny that.

"I don't know why you bring him up, Changmin-ah. He has nothing to do with us anymore. He, ani, they choose to left us, leaving what we've build all this years."

"But hyung, I'm sure that they have their reasons."

"Why the sudden change of heart, Changmin? If I recalled, you are the one that most angry at them. Why are you defending them now?"

"I..I miss them hyung. I miss them so much," Changmin said, walking towards Yunho who still had his back on him. "Jaejoong hyung wants to meet us." He put his hand on Yunho's shoulder, "Lets meet them hyung. Lets forget the past and starts anew."

Yunho push the hand off his shoulder. "Go out Changmin-ah, I'm tired."

Yunho went to the bathroom, totally ignoring Changmin. He closed the door and leaned on it. The sound of the door closing indicating that Changmin had gone out of his room makes Yunho sigh.

"It's not that easy, Changmin, not that easy," he whispered.

The leader who never cried, has tears coming down on his cheeks. Minutes later, he is sobbing on his knees.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

AN : I"M BACKKKK!!!! So sorry for the lack of updates. My live has finally back on track and I'll starts to update regularly from now on. Thanks a lot to all of you my speacial readers who still do not give up on me or this story. *bow* I love you all <3

P/S: Do check my other story too. It's about EXO Lay and his love interest who is a Cassiopeia. Our oppa will play a big part in it too :) Click on the link below and tell me how you feel. I'll be honoured if you'll subscribe the story too :) 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/639155/someone-else-s-fan-dbsk-romance-you-exo-lay