To Call or Not To Call

Words That Can't Be Said

Changmin keep staring at the handphone in his hand. There's a number at the screen, ready to be call, but his fingers keep lingering at the call button. He give out a sigh and throw the phone on his bed. He looks around the room. As usual, he's alone. Yunho hasn't back from the practise room. These days, the leader spent more time at work, keeping himself busy. It has been Yunho's routine for the past three years. As if being busy can make him forget things, make the wound hurt less. Changmin sighs again while looking at the phone. He remembers how he get the number on the phone earlier.

 

"Eunhyuk hyung, I want Junsu hyung's number," Changmin said as he dash into the SuJu's dorm and sit in front of Junsu's bestfriend.  Eunhyuk looks at him blankly; a drumstick at his hand. He maintains the position for a few seconds, couldn't believe what his ears had heard. 

Eunhyuk had been trying to persuade the two boys to contact the other three so many times. Actually, not only Eunhyuk, almost everyone in SuJu did, especially Leader Teuk, but Yunho & Changmin had been stubborn to listen to them. And to actually think that the maknae himself came to ask for Junsu's number had been a shock to Eunhyuk.

"Oi, hyung!! Ppalli!! Give me his number," Changmin asks for a second time when Eunhyuk still looking at him like he just declared that he and Kyuhyun are gays.

Without a word, Eunhyuk take out his phone and search for Junsu's nunber before handing it to Changmin. 

 

And that's how Changmin is stuck in his room, deciding wheter to call or not calling Junsu. He didn't even know why he suddenly had the guts to ask for the number from Eunhyuk earlier. He let out another sigh.

"I guess seeing his car earlier make me realize how much I want to meet them," Changmin talk to himself.

He look back at the phone. After deciding for a while, he take it back from the bed at after taking a deep breath he press the call button. He hold his breath while waiting for the person on the other line to pick up the phone; half hoping that the call is unanswered because he didn't even know what to say if Junsu picks up the call. He waits for a while but Junsu still haven't pick up the call. He is about to end the call when he heard it.

"Yoboseyo?"

And Changmin froze, the mighty Shim Changmin froze when he heard the voice. The voice of one the person that he misses most in the world. The voice of his brother.

 

 

~~~~

 

Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun are sitting at the sofa in the recording room after the meeting with President Baek. Yoochun is sleeping with his head on Jaejoong's lap while Junsu keep looking at the lyrics of his new solo song. Jaejoong let his fingers to  Yoochun's hair while he himself daydream. The recording room is exclusively for them, so the often find themselves being in there whenever they feel like want to be by themselves.

Jaejoong moves his eyes from the ceiling to Yoochun's face. Eventhough Yoochun is sleeping peacefully, Jaejoong couldn't help but to notice there's a sadness in his expression. They're not called soulmate for nothing. Even when Yoochun and Junsu arrived earlier that day for the meeting, Jaejoong can see that Yoochun is troubled by something even when the younger tried to hid it. And also Junsu was giving him a smile that he can easily recognized that he was faking it. He had known these boys for years. He had been their umma while they were away in Japan and he knows them too well to know that there's something bothering the two people. He moves his eyes to Junsu who is still engrossed in memorizing his lyrics.

"Junsu-yah'" Jaejoong calls the youngest. Junsu looks up from his reading.

"Yeah hyung."

"Did something happened earlier before you came to the meeting?" He asked; not moving is eyes from Junsu's face. And he noticed how Junsu's expression's stiffen for a second before Junsu hesitantly give him a little smile.

"Aniyo, nothing happened. Waeyo?" Junsu decided not to tell Jajoong about them seeing Changmin earlier. It will just hurt his hyung to know that they met saw their maknae but didn't able to approach or talk to him. Jaejoong always loves Changmin the most among them four. Although they often bickered and hit each other, everyone knows that Jaejoong is the one that Changmin looks up too and vice versa. It'll hurt Jaejoong and that is the last thing that Junsu want to happen.

Jaejoong moves his gaze to Yoochun's face again.

"Both of you looks troubled when you came in earlier. And Yoochun seems very down and you are being very quiet. I can sense that something's happened."

"Aniyo hyung, nothing happened. You're just being paranoid." Junsu put his lyrics onto the table before getting up."I'm going to the toilet, hyung." 

Junsu left. He is afraid that if he stays in the same room with Jaejoong, the older will know that he is hiding something from him.

Jaejoong followed Junsu's steps with his gaze. After Junsu close the door he move hi gaze back to the sleeping Yoochun.

He closed his eyes. 'There's something bothering these two.' He thinks to himself. 

Jaejoong opens his eyes when he heard a vibration. He looks around for the source anddiscovered hat it come from Junsu's phone on the table. Junsu must have forget to change the mode after the meeting ended again.

He looks at the door to see if Junsu 's coming back. When there's no sign of him reurning to the room, he looks back at the phone then at the sleeping Yoochun.  Deciding that Yoochun's sleep is more important, he take the phone to see that the call is from an unknown caller. He paused for a while; what if the call is from another sasaeng fan that somehow get their number. He hesitate for a while before finally press the answer button.

"Yoboseyo?" Jaejoong asked.

And there's silence at the other line.

"Yoboseyo? Who's this?" He asks again. When the person at the other line is still not responding, he said, "If this is a prank call, I'm gonna end this call."

He is just about to press the end button when the person speak.

"Jaejoongie hyung?"

And the phone almost fells off his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello lovely readers^^ I'm sorry if I keep you guys waiting for so long. My previous weeks has been hectics thus preventing me from updating this story :( But no worries, I think I can manage to give you guys a few updates later..

Please comments^^