Jealousy

Words That Can't Be Said

Changmin entered the company building and was greeted by the doorman. He take off his shades and walked through the hallway; receiving greetings from the trainees and the other workers of SM Entertainment. He nodded back in acknowledgement, but didn't say a word. It has become a habit after 3 years.At first he did it because it is easier for him to just stay quiet than to be forced to be engaged in corversations where people keep saying that they're sorry for what happened to the band. Now, he just feel like doing it. His steps came to an halt when he spot a familiar face in front of him. His mouth forms a grin before he called out the person's name.

"Kibum hyung!!"

Super Junior's Kim Kibum smiled back and walked towards his sunbae and also dongsaeng. Changmin enveloped Kibum into a hug.

"Long time no see, hyung. What are you doing here?" Changmin asked after releasing Kibum from his bone-breaking hug.

"Just have something to do with the management," he replied back. "How are you,Changmin-ah?"

"I'm fine, hyung,as you can see," Changmin answered; knowing well that it is not his health that Kibum was referring to when he asked the question. Back before his bestfriend Kyuhyun joined Super Junior, he and Kibum were closed, together with his Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun hyung. The four of them would sneak out in the middle of the night to get some drink and they'll always get into trouble later with the managers. But it is something that they'll laugh about after each of them received the punishment. How weird is that when he think back, he is the only one that remain. Although Kibum is still part of Super Junior, he had been inactive for years. Funny how things turned out that way.

"With the management? Are you going to be active in the group back?" Changmin asked, after snapping himself back to the reality.

Kibum give him a small smile.

"Ani,Changmin-ah. I just went to discuss about my new drama. It's not the time for me to be back in the group yet."

"Oh, I thought you're coming back," Changmin's face fall. 

Super Junior and DBSK are very close friends, no, family. They had gone through everything together. He couldn't help but to hope that somehow, Super Junior will be full again. He guess because his own group is having the similar siuation, it is better if one of the group had a happy ending. He knows how much Super Junior's members are missing Hankyung and Kibum.

Changmin forced himself to smile.

"Anyway, hyung, it's good to see you. Aren't you going to see your members? I'm sure they'll be glad to see you."

"I'm actually going to see them right now. Want to join me, Changmin?"

Changmin swallowed his salive. Although it is good to see the Super Junior members greeted Kibum, it is hard for him to watch that and not hoping the same thing happened to him.

"I don't think I can, hyung. I got to meet manager hyung to discuss my schedule. Say hello to them for me though."

Kibum gave him a knowing smile. He knows exactly what Changmin was feeling at that time, so he didn't press the matter.

"Ok then, I'll see you around, Changmin-ah. Say hello to Yunho hyung for me."

Kibum gave Changmin a pat on the shoulder before walked towards the practice room where he know s were practising. He couldn't wait to meet them all. Being alone was nice, but he miss the crazy presence of his hyungs and his maknae.

Changmin watched Kibum's step dissapeared into a corner before he started walking again. He had lied actually when he said he had to make the manager. Well, not actually lying; his promised to meet the manager at 2.45 pm and he still has 30 minutes before that, but he was afraid that he won't be able to control his feeling if he see Super Junior members fussed over Kibum and wishing that he still had his hyungs to do the same to him.

He continued to walk until he reach a practise room. His steps stop there unknowingly. That room was he same room he and his brothers had been practising years ago. He had been avoiding this room as it contained to much memories for him to handle. He didn't know why he come here. Maybe his encounter with Kibum earlier made him want to revisit the place where he had spent most of his time with his hyungs. Slowly, he opened the door. 

As soon as the door opened, he was not greeted by the view of an empty practise room. Instead, flashes of the time that he spent with his hyungs here came to his view. The time when he and his hyungs were practising, the time when they laughed together, cried together, eating together, all of those time suddenly came across his mind. Deciding that it is too much for him to handle being in that room, Changmin closed the door. Tears are forming in his eyes but he wipe it out with his hands. He looked back at the closed door. 

'Junsu hyung, you're still keeping our promise, right?' Changmin thought, still staring at the door.

 

At the same time in an apartment, Kim 'Xiah' Junsu traced his hand over the picture of him and his brothers during their vacation in Saipan. His fingers lingers at the faces of his brothers and stop at the face of the maknae.

"Changmin-ah, I'm still keeping our promise," Junsu whisper to the picture. He brought the picture to his chest and let a tear rolls down on his cheeck.