He's Not Here

Words That Can't Be Said

"Yoochun-ah!!!! Where are you??"

Junsu's high pitched voice calling for for his bestfriend can be heard all across the house.

"I brought breakfast, so get your lazy here now, sleepyhead," Junsu said cutely while opening the Yoochun's bedroom door. However, as soon as he opened the door, his smiling face turned into a frown.

Yoochun was deep asleep in his bed and there were alcohol bottles all over his room. Junsu give a sigh seeing the familiar sight. He walked across the room and pick up the empty bottles. Then he went to the bed and wake Yoochun up.

"Chunnie-ah, wake up. I brought you a breakfast. Let eat it together."

"Shiro. I'm so tired, Junsu. Just hide my part before Changmin get a hold of it. I'll eat it later," half-sleep Yoochun muttered.

Junsu's face changed upon hear Yoochun's words.

"Chun-ah, Changmin's not with us anymore," Junsu said with a small voice.

Yoochun slowly opened his eyes. He left a sigh. 'That's  right. Maknae is not here,' he thought. Slowly, he forced himself to get up.

"Let me take a bath first, Su. I'll be there in a moment." Yoochun left Junsu and closed the bathroom door beside him. 'Babo Yoochun, there's no Changmin to steal your food anymore,' Yoochun thought with a bitter smile. He let the water from the shower fall on his head and let his tears mix with the water.

Half an hour later, Yoochun walk out from his room to find Junsu sitting in front of the tv while playing games. 

"I've laid down the breakfast on the table. Just eat, Chun-ah. Jae hyung said he'll meet us at the there, so we don't have to wait for him. We'll just go straight to the company," Junsu said while his eyes were still at his games.

Yoochun smiles. It's always good to see Junsu fully engrossed in his game. He take the breakfast that Junsu brought and start eating it while his eyes never leave Junsu's back. Watching his friend talking to himself wile playing the games make him forget his problem.

An hour later, both of them walked out from Yoochun's luxurious apartment and got into Junsu's car. 

"Do you know why the president want to meet us, today?" Yoochun asked his friend while putting on the seatbelt.

"Molla. Must be about another tour. Why else whould he called the three of us to his office."

'I doubt it. There's must be another reason why President Baek would call us so suddenly to his office.' The thought however didn't leave Yoochun's mind. Yoochun glanced at his bestfriend who keep humming to himself. Junsu is always optimistic and cheerful. It is one of the best thing about him. That's also one of the reason why he felt comfortable to Junsu. He had been a passive person when he was young. Meeting Junsu had changed his life.

Junsu looked at his friend upon realizing that he had been stared from a while.

"Wae?" He asked cutely. He then concentrated back to his driving. "Something wrong with my face?"

Yoochun smiled at the question."You just realized that now? That there's something wrong with your face?" He joked.

Junsu pout cutely before deciding that he would act matured and ignore Yoochun's teasing.

The car stopped at the traffic light and Yoochun looked over the window. The window is tinted, so people outside wouldn't know that the driver and the passenger of the car are JYJ's Junsu and JYJ's Yoochun respectively. But, Yoochun can see the people outside clearly. And what he saw is making him out a breath.

"Junsu-ah," Yoochun said with a shaking voice.

Junsu looked over his friend with a weird expression upon hearing the strangeness in his voice.

"Waegurae? Kwenchana?"

Yoochun didn't say a word in response. Instead, he pointed at what he just saw outside the car. Junsu followed Yoochun's finger and feel that his heard himself gasping at what he saw.