It's Lonely

Words That Can't Be Said

The sound of the front door make Changmin to turns his head around. Although he already know the identity of the person who had just entered the house; he was waiting for him after all, Changmin couldn't stop himself from doing so. He watch Yunho walking towards him with a tired expression plastered all over his face. As soon as Yunho reach the sofa, he slump onto it, sitting next to the maknae.

"Yah, hyung, gwenchana?"

Changmin couldn't help but to be worry. Lately, his hyung had been coming home late. And whenever he came home late, Yunho always been exausted.

"I'm fine, Changmin-ah. Just a little bit tired. The shoot ended later than I expected. And why are you not sleeping yet? It almost 4 in the morning." Yunho ruffled Changmin's head lovingly.

Changmin half-heartedly push Yunho's hand from his head.

"Aish, hyung, don't do that. I'm not a kid anymore." He take time to adjust his hair back to its place before continuing," I just can't sleep. Figures I'll just wait for you to come back." 'And it's lonely staying home by myself,' Changmin continued in his heart.

Although he never said that out aloud, it is the truth that he feels empty whenever he is staying home alone due to the scedule differences with Yunho. Back at the old happy days, he wouldn't mind it at all. He still have his three hyungs to keep him company whenever the leader have different scedule than them. But now, he no longer can order his Jaejoong hyung to cook meals for him whenever he hungry. He no longer have Yoochun hyung to share the midnight snack that Jaejoong hyung make. And he no longer have his Junsu hyung anymore to accompany him watching football at night. The maknae had to grown up and be an independent man now.

"Sleep, Changmin-ah. We have a schedule later. We can't show up at the schedule looking tired."

Yunho start to get up and walking to his hyung but Changmin's voice stops him in his track.

"Hyung, can I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to sleep alone. It's lonely"

Yunho force a smile hearing Changmin's request.

"Sure do, maknae-ah."

'The maknae is forever maknae. No matter how much he'd grown these past few years.' Yunho thought. 'And I miss them too, Changmin-ah.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AN : Sorry for the short chapter. I wasn't planning to post a chapter tonight, but seeing my subsribers made me want to do so :)  I'll try to squeeze between my crazy schedule to post the next update..Love you all <33333

Do comment...I appreciate all your thoughts...And who knows I may get an ide from your comments ;)