Is That You?

Words That Can't Be Said

Changminnie...their maknae, Shim Changmin was standing not less than ten feet from their car. Although he's wearing disguise, Yoochun and Junsu know on the spot that it was their maknae; he had been wearing the same disguse when they went out together years ago. Although Changmin was wearing a mask to cover the lower part of his face, it was obvious that he was smiling due to his infamous mismatched eyes. He was laughing at something the girl next to him was saying. Yoochun couldn't care less about the girl next to Changmin. All that matters to him that he had to talk to Changmin, to hug him and telling him how much he missed his maknae.

Yoochun tried to open the door, but was stopped by Junsu.

"Yah,are you crazy? We're in the middle of street and you've got nothing to disguise yourself with. Do you want to create a havoc?" Junsu tighten his hold on Yoochun's wrist when the latter tried keep free from his hold.

Yoochun looked back at Junsu desperately.

"Junsu-ah. That's Minnie. He's just outside, Junsu-ah. Let's talk to him, let's tell him how much we miss them," Yoochun pleaded.

Junsu looked back at his maknae; his eyes soften at the sight of Changmin. He only seen him on tv and from the pictures that Eunhyuk had sent him for these past years. Seeing him in front of his eyes right now made him miss his brothers more. But he knows that they can't meet him now. This is not the place and time to do so. Reluctantly, he diverted his gaze from Changmin and looked back to Yoochun.

"But we can't, Chun-ah. Changmin will be in so much trouble if people know we meet him, and there's a lot of people here," Junsu said softly to Yoochun.

Junsu knew that Yoochun missed Changmin the most. Sure, Yoochun also miss Yunho; he's the leader and brother that Yoochun admired, but the realtionship Yoochun and Changmin had was different. Back when Yoochun had the deppression that the fans called 'Yoochunbyung', it was Changmin that had knocked some senses into Yoochun's head. And when Changmin want someone to accompany him during his midnight snack, it was always Yoochun that he sought after; not even Jaejoong whom the maknae had dragged out of bed to cook the snack; it was always Yoochun.

Hearing Junsu's words made Yoochun dropped his hand dejectedly. Junsu's right. Changmin would be if trouble if people knew they meet with each other. He looked back to Changmin. Getting Changmin into trouble was the last thing that he want to do. They had caused the maknae pain enough.

"You're right. I was a fool. Sorry, Junsu, I wasn't thingking just now."

"No need to feel sorry, Yoochun-ah. We both missed Changminnie so much, he's our maknae, right? So don't blame yourself."

"But I miss him so much. And Yunho hyung too," Yoochun said while his gaze followed Changmin who had walked away from that place.

"I know. We all miss them, but this isn't the right time to meet them." Junsu started to drive back when the light turned to green again. "But keep the faith, Yoochun-ah. We'll be with them soon. Isn't that what we always tell our Cassiopeia; always keep the faith? If we want our fans to believe that phrase, we should believe it as well,right?"

Yoochun forced himself to smile. Sometimes this duckbutt can said something wise.

 

 

 

Changmin can't hold his happiness. It has been a while since he walked out in the public leisurely like that. It's always good to have some fresh air without being surrounded by fans. Although he love his fans, but sometimes he felt suffocated by the attentions that he get. 

"Oppa, let's go to the fast food restaurant next. I'm hungry," said the girl next to him

"Aigoo, all you know is eating. How can a girl be like this?" he replied jokingly.

"Cheh, it's because oppa's like that as well. I'm your dongsaeng, so I must had that habit from oppa," Shim Sooyeon replied. 

Changmin laughed at his sister's remark. He always loves to be with his sisters. Sooyeon and Jiyeon always able to make him laugh; something that he rarely does anymore. Today, he went out with Sooyeon to buy birthday present to Jiyeon. His youngest sister's birthday is coming soon, so both of them are looking for something for their sister.

Changmin's laughter stop. He suddenly had a feeling of being watched. He scanned the surrounding, fearing that there's a fan recognizing him, but everyone seems to be paying no attention to him or his sister.

"Waegurae oppa? Something wrong?" Sooyeon asked.

"Aniya, must be my imagination. Let's go, Sooyeon-ah, before your stomach start to make noise," Changmin said jokingly while grabbing Sooyeon's hand.

"Oppa!!! I'm not like you!"

Both of the siblings laugh while walking towards Sooyeon's favourite restaurant. Changmin looked back just in time to see a familiar white mercedes drove past the traffic light where he had been standing a few seconds ago. His laughter as well as his steps stops abruptly when he realised whom the car belongs to.

'Junsu hyung, is that you? '

Sooyeon also stop when she realised her older brother was not moving.

"Oppa, waegure?"

But Changmin couldn't hear a word his sister said. He still frozen at that spot. 'It's you who was looking at me, just now, hyung? It's you, right?'

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi beloved readers^^ I decide to post this chapter today as I know many of you are curious about who Junsu & Yoochun saw in the last chapter. Well, it's their beloved maknae, Changminnie!!!! Actually, I want to make them saw Yoohwan @ Junho oppa on a date, but one of the reader, ahem*mysara*ahem had already choked me upon the cliffhanger in the last chapter. If I made it that way, I'm not sure I'll be able to stand her wrath :P (sorry, dearest mai)..

p/s: Yoochun couldn't recognize Sooyeon because he was concentrating on Changmin, not because he doesn't know her :)