Should I Tell Him?

Words That Can't Be Said

It has been 2 days since the phone call and still Changmis hasn't said a word about it to Yunho. He knows that he had to do it soon but he can't stop being anxious that Yunho will reject the meeting and stop him from going to meet the other three. He can't let that happen; not after he had found his courage to call them. He had to meet them, even if Yunho refused to came along. 

That day, Changmin sit at his favourite place in SM Entertainment; the cafetaria. His food is still in front of him, untouch, which is something weird as everyone knows that he is a foodwhore. He's in deep thinking; to tell or not to tell Yunho about the phone call and Jaejoong's plan of meeting them. He knows well that Yunho missed the other three as much as he miss them, but the leader has his pride. And the leader's pride is somethng that even the evil maknae can't handle. He let out a deep sigh and start picking his chopstick. But for once he feels like not eating. The chair in front of him being pulls and he looks up to see Eunhyuk's curious face.

"Yah, so what happened? Did you called him?" whisper Eunhyuk. They're at at SM compound and talking about the three who had leave the company in that compound is not exactly a good thing to do but Eunhyuk can't stop being curious. He try to call Junsu but decided against it; if Changmin hasn't call his bestfriend, it'll only make Junsu sad to know the fact that his brother had his number but still refused to call him.

Changmin moves forword to whisper back to Eunhyuk.

"Neh, but I didn't talk to him, no, listen to what i had to say first," said Changmin when Eunhyuk shows a dissapointed expression, " I talked to Jae hyung."

Eunhyuk's face change to a happy expression.

"Chinca? That's good. So what do you talk about?"

Changmin looks around him to see if there's anyone listening to their conversation but it seems that everyone else is busy with their own thing.

"He wants to meet up. All of us."

"Yah, that's a good idea. So, when are you going to meet them?"

"I don't know. I didn't even tell Yunho hyung anything yet; not the call or the plan to meet," Changmin said with a troubled expression.

"Wae?"

"Hyung, you know yourself that Yunho hyung changed after the other hyungs leave. He haven't talk about those three for years. I'm scared he'll refused to go and I haven't tell Jae hyung about that possibility. He sound so happy when he talk to me and I couldn't bring myself to tell him that maybe Yunho hyung didn't want to meet them."

"Yeah, you've got a point there. I remember after the boys leave, there were times when Yunho was akward around me cause I remind him of Junsu."

"That's what I said. we haven't had a real conversation relating to hyungs after they left, you know. By the way, you didn't tell anyone about me asking the number, don't you?"

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at that question. "Of course I didn't tell anyone. If I did, do you think the management will let you roaming around the company like this? They'll surely have you locked up in your dorm by now."

Changmin gave Eunhyuk a faint smile.

"Gomawo hyung."

"I wouldn't give you away. I want you guys to made up as much as your fans want too. I don't like to see my bestfriend depressed thinking of you, you know," Eunhuk said wisely.

"Ara..Junsu hyung is lucky to have a friend like you."

"I know. I always tells him that but never believe me," Eunhyuk said jokingly but his expression turns serious again, "but what do you plan to do about Yunho?"

Chanmin sighed and put his head on the table.

"Molla. I don't know what I should do right now."

"YAH!!!!" 

The loud voice made both Changmin and Eunhyuk turns their heads to that direction. Super Junior's evil maknae walked past the tables at the cafetaria before reaching where his groupmate and his bestfriend are having their conversation. He sat at the chair between them and look at them curiously.

"What are you both talking about? Seems like serious." Kyuhyun looks at Changmin then at Eunhyuk, waiting for one of them to tell him.

"Nothing of your concern,kid. Did the others arrived yet? We had a practice later at three,right?" Eunhyuk asks, hoping to change the topic. Kyuhyun maybe Changmin's bestfriend but he don't think Changmin is ready to share the secret about having in touch with his other three hyungs yet, not when DBSK leader himself is not aware about that fact.

"Molla. I came from Radio Star recording so I have no idea about the others. Why don't you call them and ask them where they are?"

"Aisy, this maknae. Always ordering his hyung around," complain Eunhyuk. But he take out his phone to call Donghae. He stands up to leave but turns around and face Changmin, " I think you should tell him first, Changmin. Let him decide for himself." Then Eunhyuk walks away.

Kyuhyun looks at the back of his hyung talking to Donghae before turning his attention to his bestfriend. 

"What his saying about? What did you two talk about?"

"Aniya," Changmin shrugged, "you're not eating?"

"Oh, right. I come here to eat. Wait a minute, I'll go order something." 

Changmin watch his friend go to the counter and looks back to his food.

"Eunhyuk hyung's right. I should tell Yunho hyung about this," he said softly,

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: I'M BACK!!!! Do you miss me?? I surely miss all my readers so much. So sorry for the late update. Actually I wasn't supposed to update this chapter because I'm having my final exam tomorrow and I'm supposed to be studying, but I just couldn't let you guys wait for my updates any longer. I planned to update during the 9th anniversary of DBSK but I really couldn't find the time. Forgive me, please..

Anyway, as I said earlier, I'll be having my final exam so the earlist that I can update the next chapter is maybe by mid January, so I'll be super trilled if you can wait for me.

Oh, another thing, I've been thinking of making another story, not an OT5 one but a romance.I need to get free from this emoshinki mode for a while, but I promise I'll still be updating this story even when i'm making a new one. So what do you think? And who should be the laed? Our leader? Umma? Chunnie? Su? or maknae? Tell me your thoughts about it, okay :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!

 

Chunnie's stare for you..don't faint, okay :P 

Isy, umma, why are you disturbing our moments??