Mine

Mine

 Joonmyun isn't the type of person to let time slip away but before he knew , it was 2 o'clock in the morning. He looked over across the room, Kris wasn't there, niether was Lay. Then Joonmyun remeberd all of EXO were supposed to stay over SHINee's dorm for a after promotions sleep over. Joonmyun forgot and he slept through everyone getting ready and leaving but he didn't really care about anything other than Jongin.

Joonmyun walked out of his room to see a warm glow. As Joonmyun peaked around the corner he saw Jongin sitting in the same spot he had been in earlier. Joonmyun didn't know weather to aprouch him or too just go about his buisness. Joonmyun then chose to tiptoe back to his room and act like he didn't notice Jongin, he then turned around and to see none other than Jongin. Joonmyun gasped and mumbled "Jongin..".  "you are awake I see. Did you really think You could sneak around with out me knowing?" Joonmyun didn't what to say. He just continued to stare. "I miss you so much its killing me...but I can't do anything about it. I love you but I don't wanna hurt Kyungsoo." Jongin spoke softly and s his arms around his waist. "I know, you told me before..." Joonmyun said looking at the floor. "Come sleep with me Hyung." Jongin commanded. "What if your precious Kyungsoo sees?" Joonmyun rolled his eyes while asking the question. "Don't worry about him. I just need you with me for one night." Jongin leaned in so close Joonmyun could feel his breathe on his own lips.

"Just this once." Joonmyun mumbled before Jongin pulled the older close and kissed him with passion. Joonmyun's eyes went wide but then fell shut and relaxed into the kiss. Joonmyun wraped his legs around the youngers waist. Jongin hands travelled down from Joonmyun's waist too his soft round . The two slowy made their way to Joonmyuns bed. They two were so arroused but it never advacned past kisses, and grabbing. It was too late the two were tired anyway. After a while the two were snuggled up next to each other fast asleep with out any worries. 

 

 

A/N: I know this is short but I will make more soon ^^ Thanks for reading Sweethearts!