Mine

Mine

 

After calling all the place his darling Joonmyun could have went, Jongin curled into a ball, his legs pulled to his chest, his phone in his hand and his cheeks stained with tears. “B-Baekhyun…” Jongin called shakily. Baekhyun came in slowly, his voice calm and soothing. “Yes, Jongie.”  Jongin didn’t move anything but his chapped lips. “Call the police.”  There was a long pause then Baekhyun spoke up. “…Jongie, we cannot do tha-” Jongin interrupted his voice loud and stern as he yelled his voice almost giving up on him. “Then what the hell are we going to do!?”   There was another long pause this time members gathered at the door and not a single soul was going to speak up let alone protest to the irate and sorrowful Jongin. The tension was thick but it was soon cut by a sharp ring of Jongin’s phone. He quickly answered not knowing the number and hoping it was Joonmyun but it wasn’t him.

 It was a lady with a sweet voice. Her voice was laced with remorse.   “Hello, this is Bundang Jesaeng Hospital concerning, Kim Joonmyun.” Jongin stomach dropped and handed the phone to Kyungsoo and ran out screaming. “Hospital..he is hurt!” Leaving Kyungsoo to deal with the receptionist Jongin ran into the bathroom, dry heaving and whimpering.  Minseok followed him in to break the news. “Jongin.” Minseok murmured while rubbing his back. “Joonmyun needs you at the hospital.  He isn’t doing well and your presence will be good for him.”  Jongin looked at him with watery eyes. “What happened to him?”  Minseok parted his lips to speak but nothing came out. He took a deep breath wanting to make it as painless as possible for Jongin. “He… He…a car hit him.” Minseok  croaked tears filling his eyes along with Jongin. No response came from Jongin he  covered his face and leaned into Minseok. “They will only let two of us in at this time. If you want…you can pick someone to go with you.”  “H-hyung, come with m-me please.” Jongin breathed. “okay.”

From there Minseok gathered Jongin up and got his stuff together so they could make their way down to the hospital.  The others wished Joonmyun and them well as they left the dorm, hurrying to the car that took them to the hospital. While making their way from the car to the hospital Jongin spoke up softly. “What if he dies?” Minseok cringed at the harsh words. “Jongin.” Minseok cupped Jongin’s face. “He isn’t going to die. He is going to be just fine after he heals up.” Minseok and desperately wanted to believe the words that floated into the night. Jongin nodded and mumbled. “Let’s go see him.”  The  two walked in and Minseok handled everything allowing Jongin to be left alone with his thoughts.   He closed his eyes and all he saw was his Joonmyun all bloody and beat up, he immediately opened his eyes to see Minseok walking to him. “We can see him… If you are ready.”  Jongin nodded and stood up.  They began the long walk to his room. Jongin thinks it is the longest walk he has ever taken.  He sees the door and holds onto Minseok. “I’m so scared.”  His grip tight on the older boy while the eldest hushed him. “I know but he needs you.” Jongin nodded and opened the door his eyes widening as to what he saw.



A/N: OMG WHAT DID HE SEE?! lol I will update tomorrow so you will find out soon ^^ Thanks for reading you guise~~