Mine

Mine

 

Joonmyun watched Jongin as he moved across the room. Every movement fluid and precise. Joonmyun loved watching Jongin dance, he could see the passion in his eyes  when he danced. It was the same kind of passion  that was showed when they were trainees, the same kind of passion that was showed when they used to make love. Joonmyun would watch Jongin's eyes intensely. He would watch his eyes mostly because this was the only time he could see that look in Jongin's eyes ever since Kyungsoo came. It's not that Joonmyun blamed Kyungsoo for Jongin leaving him, but Kyungsoo is who Jongin choose after they broke up. Joonmyun blames himself for flirting with Yixing, Kris or Luhan. He knows how possessive Jongin is towrds him... or atleast was.

 

Joonmyun feels the pain set in everytime he sees Jongin put an arm around Kyungsoo. He could feel hate forming for Kyungsoo. Joonmyun is usually a very calm person, very collected and sweet, But anytime he sees Kyungsoo he just wants too snort and rool his eyes. And everytime he sees Jongin his heart jumps and that beatiful smile crawls across his face. Then he remembers.. he is no longer Jongin's. He remembers he isn't the one being held  at night anymore and his hearts falls. Joonmyun still loves Jongin .. but Jongin has moved on. 

 

"Are you and him ever going to be good?" Baekhyun asked Joonmyun."Not until he is mine." Joonmyun said firmly. "Hyung I hate to break it to you but he loves Kyungsoo." "NO! No he doesn't. I know he doesn't. He loves him, yeah sure, but not like he loves me. Jongin doesn't look at him the same way he looks at me... " Joonmyun paused as a tear ran down his cheek. "..he loves me.." Joonmyun whispered. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he dashed out of the room. He had to find Jongin and tell him that they were meant to be. He knew it, he knew Jongin knew. He just had to remind him.

 

"Jongin, I need to talk to you." 

"You have my attention Hyung." 

"Do you love him?"

"Who? Kyungsoo? Yes, I love him" Jongin's eyes started to glaze over, as if something died when he spoke about "love" and "Kyungsoo".

"Do you love me?" Joonmyun spoke softly and took a step toward Jongin.

"Yes. Yes Hyung I do." Jongin's eyes changed. Joonmyun saw passion again.

"Why aren't we together?"

" Hyung, I told you already w-

"Will you just listen?!" Joonmyun snapped. "What happened to us? Why did this end? Why...why did us end?"

Jongin looked at Joonmyun for a long time. "We" Jongin paused for a long time. "We grew apart Hyung."

"Really? Then why do I always catch you stealing glances at me? Why don't you look at Kyungsoo like you look at me? Why?" 

Jongin shifted his footing and began. "Do you wanna know why we aren't together Hyung? It because of you. Everytime I would  turn around and see you flirting with someone. It hurt to see someone I love laughing and hugging  and having a good time with someone that isn't me! You don't think I saw you hanging over Yixing or Kris or Luhan? Huh? Well I did and I hated it. I would give so much to have you hang on me like that. To hold me like that. To love me like that." 

"I had no idea. I-I always wanted to hold and hang on you, I always wanted to love you. I thought I was just your - your own personal . I didn't know you felt the same way then but now I do. Now I know what It feels like, and its Hell. To know you can't have someone that you want so much." Joonmyun cried and the collapsed to the floor.

Jongin looked down at his Hyung. It hurt his heart to see Joonmyun like this. He realized he did still love Joonmyun, he had never stopped. Jongin walked over and held Joonmyun.

"I do love you, like no other Hyung but I can't be with you, I can't hurt Kyunggie." 

Joonmyun looked up at Jongin and his tears started to run down his cheeks even faster than before. "DON'T CALL HIM THAT!" Joonmyun sobbed. "I am the one who get to be called cute names by you. I am the one who should be held by you. Only me" Joonmyun couldn't keep it together anymore. He unravelled infront of Jongin. He broke down in front of him. Jongin cringed, He couldn't stand seeing Joonmyun without a smile on his face.

"Hyung...Stop it." Jongin looked away from Joonmyun. Joonmyun was silent for a second and looked Jongin in the eyes. "Stop What Jongin? Stop loving you? Or stop ...stop acting like I'm hurt? Is that what you want?" Jongin looked up."No hyung that isn't-"   "Then what Jongin? You say you love me but you don't want to let go of Kyungsoo huh?" Joonmyun stood up. "Well then I'm done with this...Whatever this is." Joonmyun wiped his tears and bounded out of the room. Jongin just sat there wondering what he was going to do.

 

Joonmyun stared up at the ceiling. Even though he was laying next to Kris he felt lonely. His heart was empty, he loved all of EXO like brothers but not Jongin. He was mad and jealous and sad, but most of all in love. Joonmyun looked over at Kris he was peaceful and silent. Joonmyun thought he looked almost god-like, but even looking at Kris , Joonmyun thought of Jongin. All the time he couldn't help it. Everything made him think of Jongin. Joonmyun flinched when Kris moved his arm over him. He didn't like this feeling. The feeling that Jongin is doing the same to Kyungsoo that Kris is doing to him. He didn't like knowing that Kyungsoo was in his spot.

 

The next morning Joonmyun turned over to see the sunlight come through the window, It was bright. He almost felt like everything was right until he looked in his closet and saw a sweater that Jongin had left in Joonmyun's room a while ago. Joonmyun bite his bottom lip trying to hold back tears. He got dressed and walked into the kitchen. Most of the members were stuffing there faces as usual except one. You guessed it, Jongin. Joonmyun frowned and wonder why he wasn't eating. He knew Jongin always ate anything put infront of him, but not today he was staring out the window.  "Are you ok GeGe?" Tao asked him and plopped down onto the spot next to him. "It's Hyung Tao, and I'm not older than you so stop." Jongin didn't move anything but his lips and took a deep breath and nothing else happened. "Sorry Jongin." Tao said and hopped up and shuffled over to Xiumin. "Whats wrong with him?" "I don't know. Kyungsoo said he didn't sleep much if he sleep at all." Xiumin said and Joonmyun then noticed it. Jongin had big dark circles around his eyes, his skin was oily, his hair was lifeless, his body looked fragle. Jongin looked horrible. Joonmyun knew why. Jongin was up all night, now the reason he was Joonmyun had no idea.

 

 

 

A/N: Comment if you want more to this story. lol thanks for reading. c: