Mine

Mine

 

Yawning Jongin flipped over and looked for Joonmyun but instead found Sehun staring at him. “Sehun…that’s weird”
“What’s weird”
“You staring at me in my sleep.”
“That isn’t weird.”
“Then what is it.”
“It isn’t weird.”
”Fine, then what do you want.”
“I was going to tell you why Joonmyun Hyung isn’t here.” Sehun smiled.
“Well, are you going to tell me?” Jongin stretched and made his way out of the room and into the kitchen greeting the other members.
“Yeah, he is at a meeting this morning…something about our comeback.” Sehun sat down at the table. “Um..okay. Why did you have to tell me that right as I wake up?” Jongin raised his eyebrow as he drank down a cup of orange juice. “He told me to.” Sehun defended himself and ran over to the couch where a couple of the other boys were playing video games. Jongin turned to Baekhyun and chuckled. “What is wrong with these people?” Jongin and Baekhyun shared a laugh.

       After spending most of his day free styling in the practice room he meandered back to the dorm and still noticed that Joonmyun hadn’t come home yet and hadn’t called or texted anyone. Jongin was starting to get worried but  he brushed it off as he was just working hard to make the comeback a good one and using his charm to change silly little things in the songs that were proposed.

Jongin still being worried at 11 o’clock at night about his darling leader decided to call him. It went straight to voicemail. Jongin was now more worried than ever. Joonmyun had always left his phone on and always picked up.
        “Kris!” Jongin called almost scared. Kris poked his head into the room with an intimidating eyebrow raised since there seemed to be no problem with Jongin.

“Okay, stop with that badass thing I am really worried about Joonmyun.” Jongin almost whined and Kris took a seat next to Jongin.
“Don’t be worried about Joonmyun. He is just working hard. Except him home soon.” “But, he has been gone for so long and he didn’t pick up the phone.” Kris faltered and furrowed his brows. “Okay, that is a reason to be worried… Have you tried calling the managers?” Kris suggested.  “No.” Jongin hurried to start dialing the managers once one of them picked up he asked them if they had seen Joonmyun one of them said not since this morning try calling the SM building secretary.

Soon all the boys were sitting there with worried looks as Jongin dialed the secretary. “Hello, SMTown, my name is Jasper. How may I help you?” “Jasper, its Jongin. Have you seen Joonmyun lately?” Jongin spoke with worry evident in his voice.  “Well since it is 11: 37, I haven’t recently seen him. Why?” “When did you last see him?” Jongin desperately spoke. “7:30. Why?” Jongin paused in fear. “H-he hasn’t come back yet. We tried calling him and his phone was off. You know Joonmyun doesn’t turn his phone off.” There was another pause. “I will start contacting nearby businesses. I want you to call all the places he might stop by before coming home.” “Then what?” Jongin tried to sound okay, but was definitely not okay. “Call the authorities.”

 

A/N: Okay so sorry it's been so long. I have been having problems with my connection but now I'm back. ^^ Cliffhanger toooooo lol I hope you sweethearts enjoyed.