Question Time

I will regret nothing

 

"And now we want to introduce was new MC for this event. She is an english speaker like me but you're all clever, so you'll understand her for sure." with this Rome welcomed me to the stage. This was planned, everybody was grinning at me >_> except for Maru. He was like 'What the hell ???' Just like me xD
I walked towards the stage and forced me to smile brightly. When I arrived I said "Hello everybody" and waved. They were screaming and I  had no clue why. 
"We'll start with some questions for Nele", Siwoo said while smiling widely. /What ? Why ? This is so mean /
"Here we have the box filled with questions from fans, now every member will get one and ask you, okay ?"
I only nodded. The first one was Rome and he got a pink note and asked me: "Which member are you attracted to ? Don't lie and only one." 
/Holy these fangirls are like sharks >_>/ "Ehm .. well actually .. I can't choose." I said.
And the whole crowd was screaming "YOU HAVE TO!" /Aish these little .. assfdgfh/
"I guess I have to answer" *sigh* "Since Ray, Siwoo, Rome, TK and Kangjun are too old for me. I'd choose Maru." The crowd began to scream and I looked at Maru. His Eyes were kinda like this O.O. "Well okay. Maru is really a nice young boy. Hehe~ TK-hyung would you ask the next question please ?" He nodded and read the question. T.K began to smile. /Gosh. What could it be now ? >_>/ "Can you sing or rap or dance ??"
I didn't have to think long and said: " That's easy : I am totally talentless XD" I don't even know why but everyone began to laugh. Rome asked me: "But you must have some talents .. Tell me !" Before I could answer Maru said : "That's a personal question, not by the fans. Ask that later, leader-hyung" /WTH ? okay .. whatever xD/ "Ow you're right Maru. Then you should ask the next question!" Maru simply nodded and got a red piece of paper. " Eh, what is your - ideal type of men ?" /Aigooo. This is awful / I sighed and answered dutiful : "Okay ... He should be tall and goodlooking of course, humorous. But in fact the character is very important. He must love me the way I am. So I should be the only one for him and love me from the bottom of his heart. I don't like fast relationships. But actually I never had one :D hehehe~~"
"Aaw Nele. You're so funny. Haven't I said no lies ? haha~ Soo we should go on. There's just one question left." Ray got the yellow one and asked : "Do you write fanfic's ?" I gasped .. " Oh my.! Okay I promised to say the truth , yes I do. I am guilty." The audience began to scream something like: She's one of us . OMG OMG. 
"Nele, would you like to play a game with us ?", Siwoo asked. /Game ? No ert things should be in my head right now ö.ö/
"Why not ?" I smiled 
 
A/N: She'll regret what she said xDD Oh I am so evil ^^