The apartment of heaven

I will regret nothing

 

"Just follow me, okay?" 
I stood there like a tree, so he grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the door to the elevator. "Ehh." That's all I could say. /That's definitely not what I planed, right... Oh boy, this is crazy .../ "Hey! Come in!", Siwon said. "Huh ?"
"The elevator ...", he said, while waiting for me in the elevator ... /Is he laughing ? Yes he is. Am I this funny ? ö.ö/ I got in... /Okay .. what should I say ? What should I do ? Maybe just wait to see what will happen.. Haaw >_> I bet this isn't real. I mean I am only a girl, right and this is Siwon... Choi Siwon ... and I am going to visit the dorm of my all-time-favorite-kpop-band... This is a dream!/ and with this the elevator s90topped and the door opened. Siwon stepped out and I followed him. When he suddenly stopped I bumped into him. "Oh not again. I am sorry" He smiled and opened the door. It was like the door to heaven or something. Behind the door everything should be white and bright. And I guess for an E.L.F it was like heaven, for normal humans it was just a apartment full with men. Okay hot men. 
I entered the apartment and saw Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Donghae watching TV, Ryeowook was in the kitchen, Heechul, Kangin and Shindong where sitting at the dinnertable. The rest was somewhere else, I guessed. /Maybe they are riding bycicles (A/N: It's a insider joke xD) No! Oh boy. What's wrong with me? It's like there is cotton candy instead of my brain >_
Eunhyuk saw me and Siwon and stood up and walked towards us. /Let the Engrish begin :3/
"You came !! That is nice ! I am really happy" he said with this cute accent. "Eh. Yes, actually I have a question.." He looked like he was thinking and said: "Yes, the couples are all real" His eyes went to Donghae and smiled. /Whuuuut ? Okay .. just .. don't fangirl. asdqwd Can't keep calm/ "R-Really ?!? ö.ö" Everybody in the room laughed and Siwon said: "Yes. But I am actually not like them and Shindong too" 
"Oh okay. Ehm, can I please sit down somewhere?" Shindong stood up from his chair and said: " Sit down here. I need to loose weight, so it's okay" 
"Thank you. But you're okay the way you are :3" /Oww I wanted to say that for such a long time/ "So okay. Actually I wanted to ask.. Why did you invite me to this place ?" 
"I wanted to meet a foreign fan ^^", Eunhyuk said this a bit awkward.
"Don't lie yeobo!" shouted Donghae from the couch. /Yes, they're real xD/
"Okay Okay. I want to try foreign food. So where are you from ?"
"Food? That's it? Just for food ... XDD This is glorious. Ah right I am from Germany."
"Germany .. Germany.. Yesung !!!! You got these Haribo from a german girl, right ?"
Yesung entered the room "Huuh? Ahh yes yes. They where yummy"
"So what else do you eat in Germany ? I can't think of something else than Haribo.."
"Ehm if we only ate Haribo's we would get fat. Ehm we eat ... well typical for Germany are sausages, sauerkraut, potatoes and beer. I guess." 
"S-Sauer..kraut ? Well I want to try it.. Ryeowook ? Do we have the ingredients ?"
Ryeowook opended a cupboard and answered: " Well we have potatoes but the rest.. We have to buy it.."
Eunhyuks eyes started to sparkle and quickly grabbed a hat and a scarf and then my wrist.
"C'mon let's go shopping :3"
/WHAT THE - ?/
 
 
A/N : again a cliffhanger ? I guess. Sorry guys :3