Me - as MC ? ö.ö

I will regret nothing

 

Suddenly I woke up. Was there a noise or was I stupid ? >Knock; Knock<
"huh ? Who could that be ? YEEEES. ONE MOMENT PLEASE."
I searched for my hoodie and found it in the trash can. /Why the hell is this in there ? ö.ö/
I pulled it over my pyjama t-shirt and hurried to the door. 
"What do you -" I looked at a laughing Barom. 
"Yesterday.. erhm I told you that I would pick you up at 7 o'clock A.M."
"Aish. Right, I was so tired I forgot to set the alarm clock. Ahm... I'll hurry. Come in and I will be ready in 15 minutes, is this okay. I'm sorry."
"Yes, yes. I'm fine with that." he said while he came in and sat down on the chair. "Woow. Your room is pretty messy. Are you really a girl ? ö.ö"
I answered him while I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom: "Actually I am a girl. I am a messy girl. Is there a problem with that ?" I dressed up and combed my hair but more than usually I tried to look good. I don't even know why I did these things .. After a while I came out and said: "Ready~"
He looked at me. "Wow actually you only needed 13 minutes, I guess that's a record and I have to say at least you look like a girl :3"
"Do I have to say Thank you ? o.O" He just shoke his head and laughed. "So we can go now ?"
"Yepp ^^"
 
We walked down the street. "Soooo. Where is the event ? I actually don't have a clue where we are or where we're going."
"Ahm. It is in - I don't know. I just know how to get there. This is enough, I guess."
"Oh boy. I really hope you know that."
 
-We arrived just in time
 
Everybody called for Barom and he had to go. So I stood there and just looked around. There were so many people but they weren't fans. They walked around and moved something there a bit and scolded othere there. /Aaw such a mess ... I can't even see the other members./ Suddenly somebody poked me. "Hiii~"
"Whaat ?" I panicked and turned around. "Ohhh sorry ... hehe~ I just wanted to say hi" He smiled. "You are the girl who cooked yesterday, aren't you ? Aww it was soooooo yummy *-* So ehm. What are you doing here .. alone ?" /Calm down. It's just Siwoo, okay ?/ "Well Rome invited me to spend the day with him and you guys." 
"Oh I see. Okay then you shouldn't be here alone. Come with me!" He quickly grabbed my hand and walked towards the backstage section.
"Huh? But -" /Just let it be. These Idols are all the same I guess ^^/
He whisteled while he was waving to the staff members. /Okay , he is (maybe) a bit weird ?/
"Sooooo Neleee~ here we are. Hehe~ Just do what you want to, okay ? I have to go ^^"
"Eh ?" I looked around there were just the make up artist who was busy cleaning up some tables and somebody was sitting in the corner of the room with headphones on. /Is this ? Yes, it was Maru. Oh boy .. What should I do ? Maybe just talking to him ?/ I tried to say: "Hello" with a strong voice but I failed. He was still listening to his music and didn't looked at me. I sat down on a chair. "Oh I forgot to do your make up ? Aw right you are the new MC, right ? I am sorry" Before I could say something like Noooooo she started to open cream and smeared it on my face. I wanted to open my mouth but she told me to shut up I'll ruin her make up. Where were these Idols when you need them ? The event was starting and I haven't seen anybody from C-Clown. Everybody thought that I am the new MC. I mean how could they think that, I can only speak English ... But I have to go through this.