Is this even real ?

I will regret nothing

 

 
on the paper: Want to meet us personaly ? Come to our dorm. Tomorrow at 3 P.M. , arraso ?
 
"Wh- at ? ... What? .. OMG ... Why me ? Is this a joke ?" 
/what the ?/ I went to the bathroom in slowmotion. / I mean, if this was real and I would not  go ... I would kill myself. But this could also be a joke .. well a bad joke but it could be embarassing. / I combed my hair in trance and went back to my bed. /What should I do/ "Maybe ... shopping *-* and then I'll go to the dorm and I'll be like 'Oh aw I was nearby and just wanted to look around' hehe" /Clever girl ^^ ehem .. this won't work, you know ../ I grabbed my bag and went to the bus station. I got my bus ticket from the organisation. Just because I had no clue where I was or where I could shop. I decided to drive 5 stations and then get out of the bus. Thank god, there was an information center and I got a map. /So I am in .. Gangnam ../ "Oppa Gangnam Style", I said loudly without thinking. Everybody turned around and looked at me.. I bowed, said sorry and ran away. /Ngaaargh.. I am soooo stupid. This is not normal./ I was still running AND thinking.. And I am so lucky that i bumped into someone. He sweared in korean, when he looked up and saw that I am a foreigner he said: "W - Watch out where you're going !" I stood there like a tree and looked at the ground. "I am so sorry .. so sorry" I looked up a bit and saw a young guy and he looked similiar to someone.. "Just go away", the young guy said. /Uww he's pissed but I have to look at his face again./ "Can I treat you to a cup of coffee ? As an apology ?" He turned around and looked at me. /HOO ... THIS IS .../ My eyes widened as I looked at his face again / MARU ... Holy... I bumped into Maru/ "No.", his voice interrupted me. /eh ?/ "What?" 
"I don't want coffee from you" and with this he was gone. "Meeeh~" and again everybody looked at me. I just went away. /Why is this all happening to me ? .. Okay just forget it.. Wait... I want to go to their fansign event tomorrow .. He won't remember me ... Well no, not at all. A european girl, blonde, short hair.. He won't, right/ I facepalmed myself. /What did I actually want to do ? Ah right . Shopping./ I looked around me and saw this little boutique. I entered this cute looking shop. In there it was also pinky and aaw just so cute. The shop assistant greeted me and I bowed a bit. I turned around. /What do I want to buy... I have enough money, so that's not the aspect to choose something/ I looked through the tons of clothes. /Woaaah this is cute *-*/ 
I tried the green dress and bought it right after. A view to the big clock said it was 2 PM. /I should hurry !/ I rushed to the bus station and got in. Okay 4 stations and then 500 meters to walk/ The bus stopped and I got out. I looked around and then looked at my map. /okay first left then straight and right again/ I walked around and stopped in front of this biiig building. I sighed and sat down .. Nope not on a bench on the ground. "What are you doing there ?", a men's voice asked me. I quickly stood up and turned around to where the voice came from. "Ah!" I shouted out as I saw Siwon with glasses and a hat on. "Oh .. I scared you. Sorry. Are you that foreign girl Eunhyuk told us about ?" /Wait - I have to concentrate... That is Siwon ... The almighty Siwon... Okay I should answer/ "Ehm I don't know if I am 'that' girl. I found that piece of paper after the sign... I thought it was a joke." I said hastily. "Then - If you thought it was a joke . Why are you here ?" He raised his brow. /Naaaw *-* Shibrows *-*/ "Ehm I don't know. Actually I don't have any clue" ... /I am so clever right now >_>/ "Then c'mon .. Follow me!" 
"Wait what ?"
 
A/N: You might have noticed... I write very short chapters. But I really hope that's okay. I'll update more often.. because the chapters are short. Aww I have so much on my mind for this story .. I hope it's interesting. 
Ah before I forget. Thanks to my first subscribers :3