I - am a Crown

I will regret nothing

 

Ryeowook looked at me when I came back into the kitchen. "Why were you running like a retard?"
I coughed and explained the situation to him. Yes, I actually expected some tips what to do. All I got was a laughing Wookie. "Aw I see. Thank you very much."
Ryeowook stopped laughing and said: " I'm sorry but this story is just. It is so damn funny. I guess you should just act like nothing happened and maybe you 2 .. Ah okay no. This were just my thoughts."
And with this Yesung entered the kitchen. He hugged Ryeowook and smiled. "Shall I help you. The guys there, are hungry"
/Okay so ... Yewook is also real ? naaw how cute *-*/
"Ehm yes, yes. These plates are ready. If you want .. you can bring them over."
Ryeowook seemed like he had to laugh, again. 
"Why are you laughing now ?"
"Nothing. Just your expression when he hugged me. ;3"
I slammed my head against the wall. 
"It's okay, but can you bring this over. I prepared the dessert before you visited us."
He gave me the tablet and I walked into the living room, where all these guys sat and waited.
I placed the tray and gave the desserts to everyone. Maru just looked at this wall in front of him. / Oh boy. Am I that ghastly?/ I shuffled away but Eunhyuk stopped me. "Hey. C'mon Ryeowook can bring the rest over. Sit down next to your Oppa!"
/Waah. Okay .. where is he sitting ? Aw no, next to Maru./ Before I could complain he seated me next to Maru, who was still flirting with the wall. He ignored me. /Fine. You got that point./ 
Donghae sat down next to Eunhyuk and asked me: " Why are you calling him 'Oppa' and nobody else. I guess we are all older than you. Ah by the way. We should introduce our guests. This is the rookie band C-Clown -"
"I know. Actually I'm a Crown." Barom who were sitting in front of me smiled widely. "That's nice and who is your bias ?"
/Nooooo. I can't tell him ... >_< I can't say that Maru is my absolute bias./
"Ehm I-I don't have one. I like all of you guys. You're doing a great job." 
Eunhyuk poked me and whispered " I heard what you told Wookie, so is Maru your bias?"
"Oppa~!" I showed him somehow that he is right and then he smirked. /What ?/
But then Ryeowook brought the rest of the plates and everybody starts to eat. Everybody was chatting around in Korean, exept for me and Rome. We talked about K-Pop and the Engrish. When we finished eating he invited me to the fansign event and asked if I could hang out with him and the rest of C-Clown in the afternoon. I was so lost into my thoughts, so I said yes without thinking. 
After a few hours C-Clown left and Eunhyuk brought me home. I was soooooo tired. I fell asleep. 
 
A/N: What will happen next ? ö.ö I don't really know. I don't have a clue. I will see :3
         Anybody who's actually reading this story ? ö.ö Please be nice and comment :3