Dinner with idols

I will regret nothing

 

"We should start now, Nele" Ryeowook said when he stood up. /It's so cute how they say my name .. hehe c:/
"Alright. I'm coming Ryeowook-sshi!" I walked right into the kitchen. 
"Soo. I guess your now my sunbae, kinda. I don't have a clue about german cuisine. Just tell me what to do." Ryeowook stood there with a spoon. /Okay why is there a spoon ? Aw just forget about it../ 
"First we need to peel the potatoes and then cook them in water. okay that was obvious. ehm just add a bit salt and yeah that's it!" He started to work. /Oh boy he's older than me and I'm comanding here like I am tons of years older than him./
While I was opening the jars with sauerkraut I asked him: "Hey ehm. Which rookie group did you guys invite ?"
"Actually I don't have a clue. Siwon and Eunhyuk invited them .. But I know there are 6 people, but nothing more." 
We got everything ready, when the doorbell rang. But Eunhyuk and Donghae opened the door. 
They said hello in korean, but thank god, I could understand the names. T.K, Rome, Siwoo, Maru, Kangjun and Ray. "Damn it." and with this I dropped the empty jar and it broke when it reached the ground. "It's okay ... Ehm just get the swab over there."
I hurried to the corner Ryeowook showed me. Well I walked like a retard just because I don't wanted that Maru to see me. Luckily he stood there his face turned to the door to the door, so his back was facing me. I got the swab and ran back into the kitchen.
 
Maru POV
 
"Why exactly do we have to eat with them?" I asked while Rome was parking in front of the dorm. 
"Because they can promote us, they're the leader of the hallyu wave. Got it ?"
I just turned around and got out of the car. /Aish. Today is a bad day. First meeting this weird foreign girl and now eating with Super Junior. I don't even like their music. I mean .. isn't it enough that I don't get the new dance we practiced earlier. I was so pissed I left the studio and then this girl bumped into me. Gah. Life pisses me./
We stood in front of the door and Eunhyuk and his boyfriend /bah. they're gay, I can't believe it... ö.ö/ opened the door. I just heared a loud clank and this familiar voice shouted in english "Damn it." Somebody said the one should get the swab. And then I saw her. /No. not again./ I quickly turned around so she couldn't see me. Siwoo stood in front of me and looked at me like I was a weirdo. "Maru... What's wrong ? Are you on drugs ?" I awkwardly laughed. "Hugh, no .. It's just .. You saw the girl?" 
"Yeah. The one with the swab. She's pretty cute. Do you like her ?"
"NO!" I said a bit to loud.
This Eunhyuk patted my back. 
"Come in and sit down. You can talk there."
I sat down next to Siwoo. "This girl is awful, she bumped into me."
Siwoo raised his eyebrow. "Did she say sorry?"
"Yes, she wanted to treat me a coffee as excuse."
"And then.. ehm where's your point. I mean what makes her awful ? I guess you took the coffee."
"Ah There's no reason. Of course not, why should I ?"
"Oww Maru.. you're really really rude. You have muuuuch to learn."
And with this he stood up with a smirk on his face and went to Eunhyuk.
/What is he planning ? I don't understand adults./
 
 
A/N: Hehe ... Yes .. what the heck is he planning ? xD Well I know it ^^