I am retarded

I will regret nothing

 

(well ... actually Leeteuk and Heechul are not here . but .. I'll ignore this :3 )
 
Monday 5.00 AM
 
"AAAAH ... I am so tired. I couldn't sleep" 
I slowly stepped out of the bed.. Last night I was so excited because of the fansign that I could not sleep.
I am such a hardcore E.L.F :3 SuJu was the band who got me into KPOP. It totally changed my whole life. Super Junior always makes  me happy and when I have a bad time the music makes me go on. 
 
"Okay ... Calm down - naa I can't .. But I have to get ready .. I mean okay there are 10 hours left but everything could happen ... So I have to get ready."
I went to the bathroom. 
First : put on make-up
then: the hair ... okay I have short hair, so I can't really do something ... just .. okay leave the hair as it is ...
last step: the clothes ... here comes the BIG problem ... 
"Maybe the dress ..  no too overdressed. So then these puffy jeans ? .. Yes that's okay.. and ....argggh ...." 
I jumped on my bed and thought about what I could wear. I wanted to leave a good first impression ... After 2-3 hours of thinking .. I decided to wear the black shirt with a grey blazer and black high heels. 
"Okay there are 7 h left... I should go and wait ... There should be tons of fangirls. Maybe I'll be thered first ^^"
 
-at the mall-
/Okay .. I was so naive.. There are already tons of girls waiting in a row... I should have known it, right?/ 
I placed myself at the end of the row and ... waited.
The fansign started and all of the girls started to scream like hell. After 5 minutes I walked like 5 steps .. and got a headache. /Nice/ 
After 4 Hours of waiting I saw Super Junior sitting, laughing and signing... Only 10 girls are in front of me *-* 
The first one who signed was Heechul.
He grinned and said Hello. Grabbed my book and signed. I just smiled and said Thank you, while bowing. Kangin was the next. I don't know why but he looked at me like I was row meat. /Brrr./ But then he smiled widely and signed. And I smiled back and went forward. Ryeowook was drinking and looked tired.. /They must be really tired... I mean holy 4 hours already... and there are so many left/ When he saw me he began to smile and said Hello. He even asked me where I am from .. I was kinda shocked and said : "E-ehm Germany"
/OMG I am retarded it's official >_>/ He laughed and signed. Next one was .. EUNHYUK *____* /okay caaaaaaaaaalm dooooown .../ "Hello", I said (maybe a bit high pitched) Then his english started with this cuuute pronounciation.. "Aaaw you are an foreigner ?? Where are you from ?? What's your name ??" .. " Yes I am... I - Iam from germany .. and my name is - Nele" I must have been as red as a tomato. "Cool." He gave me the book, but I stood there and stared at him .. The girl behind me said something in korean.. and I guess it wasn't that nice. So I moved on and got the next autographs. 
 
After 5 hours I got back at the hotel.. and fell asleep .. kinda instantly xD
The next morning I looked at my book and found a paper next to Eunhyuks sign ...
 
What could it be ? :DD
 
A/N : Yeeah a cliffhanger .. How old .. xDDD