HAPPILY EVER AFTER??!

Fate IS something ne?

Don’t worry.. Kyumin will be there.. you’ll see.. ^^

ENJOY! The ending.. lol^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sungmin arrived at his apartment in Tokyo, Japan. Yesung insisted to take him there and show him around to help him a bit because he had been there a lot before, well not to brag but they ARE wealthy. They entered a small apartment and settled Sungmin’s things there.

“If you need any more help, an ahjumma is right downstairs. She owns this apartment and is Korean so don’t worry. If you need me, somehow, you can call me and I’ll be at my apartment.”

“Kamsahamnida Yesung hyung” Sungmin said and smiled.

“You know, you don’t have to fake a smile when I’m the only one around. I can umm… tell.”Yesung pointed out the fake smile on Sungmin’s face. Sungmin was surprised. His fake smile faded and tears started to fall. He just couldn’t believe Yesung knew him more than Kyuhyun did. He felt broken, again.

“H-hyung, I-I I want to forget him. P-Please! Help me forget him.” Sungmin broke down and Knelt down due to his legs being wobbly.

“Shh..Shh… Sungmin, don’t worry. I’ll do my best.” Yesung said as he hugged Sungmin. Yesung knows that Sungmin didn’t want him more than a brother. A friend. He was sad but he really loved the man so he’ll do everything to make the bunny happy. After 30 minutes of crying Sungmin in Yesung’s arms, he heard the bunny snoring, almost inaudible if the room wasn’t so silent. He carried the bunny to the bed and covered him with the duvet. He couldn’t stop himself but kiss the bunny on the forehead before leaving the apartment and going to his owns.

 

The next morning, Sungmin found himself on the bed. He thought that Yesung must’ve carried him. He turned red of embarrassment because he thought that he’s heavy and Yesung must’ve had a hard time. At that moment his phone rang. It was Yesung.

“A-annyeonghaseyo?”

“Minnie-ah, I’ve met someone you’ll probably like to meet. He taught me and Kyuhyun how to sing and he also offered to teach you how.” Sungmin’s face scrunched a bit at Kyuhyun’s name but then again he quickly tried to get over it and said, “Really hyung?” “Really” replied Yesung. “I’ll be there in an hour.” He continued. “Okay” Sungmin said.

As soon as the phone call in done, Sungmin hurried himself to take a shower and get dressed. He finished thirty minutes later and thought of things, what if the teacher talks about Kyuhyun? What if I get all sad and maybe, cry? What will they think? NO! Be strong Sungmin, for the sake of you forgetting him.

Yesung arrived at 9:30 when Sungmin was still thinking. They went to some mansion just a 15 minutes drive from Sungmin’s apartment. It looked so beautiful and it’s at the end of town.

“Whose mansion is this?”

“Sung Sikyung lives here. He’s our Seonsengim. He has two sons named Jay and Jungmo. Jay is the same age as me while Jungmo is the same age as you. They’re Korean.” Yesung explained as they went inside the door.

“Uwaa~” Sungmin was speechless as he saw how beautiful the inside of the mansion is.

“Welcome again Yesung-sshi” Sungmin heard and looked at the owner of the voice.

“Seonsengnim, nice to see you again since yesterday” Sungmin’s mouth fell open.

“I-is this your teacher? He looks so young tho.” Sungmin kind of whispered But too bad for him Sikyung heard it. He went near Sungmin and shook hands with him while saying, “You must be Sungmin-ah. Well let me tell you a secret, I’m actually 45 years old now”

“B-but you look so young!” Sungmin said.

“Thank you. You look pretty too BTW.” Sungmin turned red.

“Th-thank you… I guess?..”

“Yah! Appa, aren’t you too old to flirt?” Sungmin heard a voice behind them.

“Jungmo-ah, nice to see you again” Yesung greeted.

“Annyeonghaseyo hyung” Jungmo said and bowed 90 degrees.

“Aigoo Jungmo-ah, why are you respectful to him but not your own brother?”

“Jay, nice to see you again” Yesung greeted and shook hands with him. He introduced Sungmin to them. They didn’t know the information about Kyuhyun and him tho.

“I Like You” Jungmo said out of nowhere. Yesung wasn’t surprised at all because he knows that what Kyuhyun likes, Jungmo liked too. It’s weird how they like everything the same so they end up always fighting or arguing on who gets what. This is different though, because in this case, Yesung likes what they like too. And as what he xpected, “Me too, seriously.” Jay said. It’s getting complicated now. Sungmin is like a person whom no one hates but why does everyone have to like him this way.

“Th-thanks?...” Sungmin said. The people there were nice. Maybe he could forget Kyuhyun like he wanted if he’s just not thinking of him.

 

Sungmin went for lessons with Sikyung everyday. He found out that Jungmo also plays the Guitar and many other instrument- it’s weird how he doesn’t sing but yeah- so they got along well together. Jungmo taught him how to play the electric guitar while he taught him how to dance, ‘It isn’t easy’ Sungmin thought, ‘but at least Kyuhyun is out of my mind now’.

 

Sungmin had lessons for six months already, he had concerts in Japan and was sent overseas for his voice to be heard. He became famous as a singer who can do ballad and rock, any type of genre of music that was given to him, he will do. After one signing event at Osaka, Sungmin was ready to go home. He was walking to a van until a very familiar person walked to him. Sungmin abruptly stopped his steps and tears flowed down his cheeks as he said, “What are you doing here?”

“Ummm.. Sungmin I just wanted to apologize for what I’ve done.”

“You’ve done? You’ve done nothing! Shouldn’t you be with Kyuhyun right now?” His tears flowed freely now when his lips, again, said Kyuhyun’s name.

“S-Sungmin please. Let me explain” Seohyun said.

“Explain what?! There’s nothing to explain. I gave way to you and him so please don’t let me remember.” Sungmin pleaded. His heard was broken all over again from the memories.

“IT WAS ME!” Seoyun shouted as guilt haunted her. Her conscience kept her awake at night. “I was the one who made that contract. He was sleeping and I stamped his fingerprint on the paper, that’s why there was no signature. I was the reason your…your b-baby d-d..died” Seohyun confessed. Memories of that day came back to Sungmin like a movie. There weren’t any signatures but he was too scared for his baby to notice. After a minute he looked at Seohyun that shouts ‘anger’. He was angry. He blamed Kyuhyun for everything.

“Please Sungmin, I didn’t want him to leave that’s why I did it. Eversince we saw you at the mall with Yesung at a room in a baby store, we went back everyday just because he wanted to see you. His excuses were useless because it was apparent that he was jealous when Siwon and Yesung can’t get their hands off of you. He calls me Sungmin sometimes without even realizing it. When we sleep he’s always at the end of the bed and while he’s asleep, he holds my stomach and whispers ‘Kyumin’. Ididn’t want him to leave. Please forgive me Sungmin.” Seohyun explained the truth while Kyuhyun stayed with her.

Sungmin slapped her, “I-I’m sorry but I coulnt’d forgive you that easily.” Then he ran to his car and drove, the fastest way to his apartment. He called Yesung.

“Yesung hyung?” He was sobbing.

“Sungmin, is everything alright?! What happened to you?!” He replied full of concern.

“H-hyung, S-seohyun.. She came at my fansigning event… She said everything was her fault… She was the one who made the contract.. Hyung I- I want to go home. To korea.”

“I-I see…” Yesung felt sad. He knew what Sungmin was going to do. It is apparent that he still loved Kyuhyun but as he promised himself, he’ll do anything for the bunny’s happiness and that promise he’ll keep. “I’ll get the tickets now and we’ll fly tomorrow after lunch okay? Don’t worry and please stop crying.”

“Th-thank you hyung. So much” he said after hanging up.

 

Their flight was fast. When they arrived in Korea, they hurriedly went to Chos’ house/mansion. Sungmin looked everywhere for Kyuhyun but not an evil maknae at sight. Just then Leeteuk saw them,

“Omo Sungmin, you’re back” Then Leeteuk hugged him and Kangin too.

“Yah! I’m the son” Yesung protested. They hugged him at that statement, well more like sqished out of air.

“Eomma, Appa, where’s kyu?” Sungmin asked.

“Oh he’s at work min. He almost lives there since you left.” Leeteuk said. Sungmin hurriedly went to the parking and told the driver to drive to the Cho Company. He waited at the elevator and pressed the highest number, the main office. He ran to the door and opened it. Kyuhyun was still not there, he wasn’t on his chair but he saw pictures of himself of every country he went to, he saw his albums of every song he sang. Tears fell. Kyuhyun loved him and he didn’t notice why just now? He asked himself.

“Sungmin?” That voice, that familiar homey voice. Sungmin stood up and ran to Kyuhyun and hugged him.

“Please tell me I’m not too late. I apologize for blaming everything on you” Sungmin sobbed on Kyuhyun’s chest.

Kyuhyun let go of the papers he was holding, ‘ that, Sungmin’s back’ he thought. He hugged the man tight and said, “Sungmin, what are you saying? I’m so glad you’re back… I’m sorry for everything… I’m sorry for not realizing how deep were my feelings for you back then. I miss you so much!” Kyuhyun said. Sungmin loosened the hug and looked around the room once again and said, “Well I can clearly see it now.” He said and smirked. Kyuhyun turned red and tried to defend himself; “I-it’s not what you think. I hired someone to do it.” Kyuhyun said and smirked.

They kissed, sweet and innocent, just a soft pres of lips against the other. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” Sungmin said after the kiss.

“Well I thought maybe you were going to run from me again and I don’t want anything to happen to you that’s why I backed away.”

“I’m sorry for that” Sungmin said as he looked down.

“It’s not your fault. It’s neither of our fault. Let’s just call it fate.”

“Well, Fate is something ne?”

“Yeah”

 

~A month after~

“Can I take off the blindfold now?” Sungmin said.

“Yes” Kyuhyun finally said after five questions from Sungmin if he could take if off then.

Sungmin got shocked. They were in the ship that they took for the cruise. It was definitely the same room; room 509, with an upside down 9. This is where it all started.

“I asked permission from everyone and finally got Yeses after 2 smacks in the head by yours truly, Chul eomma and henry.. Kekeke I also had to find Yesung hyung a ‘ffriend; because he said that he wont give you to me until he finds someone for himself, and I got him Ryewook, a starter singer that I was sure he’ll like.”

“Oh” Sungmin said, eyes still full of shock and joy.

“You’re finally mine Lee Sungmin.” Then he straddled Sungmin in bed.

“Yah! Kyuhyun.”Sungmin tried but was stopped by Kyuhyun’s lips in his’.

 

After the making love session, they were still hugging.

“I never share what’s mine” Kyuhyun said and looked at the bunny and smirked.

“I’m all yours” Sungmin said.

It’s weird how this sentence made Kyuhyun again which of course led to another session of heated .

And they lived happily ever after!

Sorry for the crappy ending…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I LUB you guys…. And I love Kyumin and Super junior and KPOP.. kekeke…

Thank you for reading till the end… *bowbowbowbow*