chappie 6^^

Fate IS something ne?

I don’t hate Seohyun , Shes my bias in SNSD. I just used her for a character jus sayin’… I still don’t like SEOKYU pairing tho… grrrrr.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin opened his eyes sleepy. “Kyu?” He was hoping that Kyuhyun was still with him but to his disappointment, there was no kyu. Sungmin got up and went downstairs to look for Kyuhyun but there was none.

“Teukie eomma, did you know where kyu had went?”

“Oh Minnie. You’re up. Kyu said he was going to meet seohyun she just came back from America. “

Sungmin got a flashback from when Kyuhyun showed him his photo albums.

“This is me and my childhood friend, seohyun. She’s in the US now. I remembered when we used to sing together at school, we always won, and as both of us are evil, we waved the trophy right in front of the other contestants’ faces, literally.”

Sungmin stared at kyuhyun’s dazed face. Kyuhyun was smiling again, not the usual smirk but he was smiling genuinely. He felt like he just had to ask, “Did you love her”

“ I told my teukie eomma that she was the one that I’m going to marry but the day that I was going to confess to her she told me first that she was going far away to America. I decided not to confess that day. Well, that was all in the past now.” Kyuhyun said as he closed the book and put it back to the shelf. Sungmin saw a tear fall on kyuhyun’s cheek. ‘You still love her right?’, Sungmin thought.

End of flashback.

“He was in a hurry so he forgot to eat his breakfast. Do you want to eat something?” Leeteuk continued not noticing the hurt in Sungmin’s eyes.

Sungmin faked a smile and ate with leeteuk eomma and kangin appa and yesung hyung.

“Minnie, do you want to go to the mall today? As no one would bother us, let’s have fun.”

Sungmin giggled at how yesung hyung could say all of that with a serious face.  “Sure hyung!”

Yesung saw it in Sungmin’s eyes. He saw that the bunny is hurt, so he –as the good hyung he is- asked Sungmin to go shopping to get the bunny’s mind out of Kyuhyun just for now. It was aannoying him at how Sungmin had the fake smile on.

 

“Seohyun!”

“Kyuhyun”

Kyuhyun went to the airport as soon as he put down his phone this morning,he waited for his friend for an hour there.They went to a coffee shop at the mall nearby to get breakfast and talk for a while.

“The little girl hasn’t changed a bit.. Hehehe”

“Still the same snarky brat, I see” Seohyun fought back.

“Yah!”

“What you started it” then they laughed a lot and talked more. Then Kyuhyun asked, “by the way, what made you go back here”. Seohyun was silent for a minute then she crashed her lips to kyuhyun’s. Kyuhyun didn’t know what to do, his mind was in chaos but in the end he responsed to the kiss.

 

Sungmin and Yesung  went to buy some more baby stuff for kyumin. Yesung bought a turtle, he said that he gets lonely sometimes so he needed a pet and Sungmin wondered ‘why a turtle tho?’.  They went for icecream and some more shopping. They passed by a coffee shop, Sungmin stopped on his tracks with a shocked face. Yesung was curious so he looked at what Sungmin saw and there it was, his brother and Seohyun kissing. There was a tear that fell on Sungmin’s face then Yesung qickly covered his eyes while hugging him from the back whispering “let’s go home”. They went to the car and Sungmin was still tearing up.

“I shouldn’t have brought you here.”

“Don’t worry hyung it’s not your fault… It’s mine… I shouldn’t have went to the wrong room; I shoudn’t have had his baby; I shouldn’t have fell for him during the last three months but I was stupid so I did. I knew that he still loved her but I still fell for him.”

“Min, don’t blame yourself on anything. It’s not your fault.”

They went home and tried to hide Sungmin’s face from his parents and went Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s room.

Sungmin fell asleep. He woke up when he heard the door to the room open but he still pretended to sleep. He felt Kyuhyun sit beside the bed kneeling and whispering to him

“I’m sorry min. I still love her”

‘I know’ Sungmin thought, eyes shut tight.

Sungmin heard Kyuhyun stand up and go to the cabinet and was there for like 5-10 minutes then he heard the door open and close again. He was alone. Kyu left. He cried and cried until he fell asleep.

 

Kyuhyun went back home and Sungmin was already sleeping. He wrote on a paper and got his things and left. He told his eomma that he would stay in a friend’s house for a while and he also said to take care of Sungmin.  He hid the truth from his parents that he’s staying with Seohyun and that they’re together now because he knew that his mom’s going to be furious.

At the garage when he was putting his thing on his car…

“Where are you going dongsang-ah?”

“Oh hyung! I’m staying at a friend’s house for a while” Kyuhyun lied.

“A friend or seohyun?” His brother asked. Kyuhyun faced Yesung.

“Seohyun IS a friend hyung” Kyuhyun tried to explain.

“You surely don’t kiss a friend in their lips” At this Kyuhyun got surprised.

“Hyung, you know how I’ve loved her and h-how did you even k-know?’

“Min and I were at the mall earlier. The bunny saw you. And how in the world does she like you now and not 5 years ago? What about Sungmin and Kyumin?”

“She told me that she realized it when she left and how she missed me.” Yesung snorted at this, then Kyuhyun continued, “Sungmin doesn’t even love me. I’ve been trying all this time for him to like me like I do like him but it didn’t work. He could just wait for the baby to come and I’m willing enough to pay all the expenses for the kid’s fut-“

Yesung punched him. If looks could kill then Kyuhyun would’ve died in a second.

“Hyung wha-“ Kyuhyun was about to protest.

“That’s for being blind Kyuhyun! Sungmin cried when he saw you guys at that coffee shop. He blamed himself from going to the wrong room at the cruise to having the baby and for everything. He blamed himself for falling for you even if he knew that you still loved her! You know what, just go. Sungmin doesn’t need you. Kyumin still doesn’t know you and I think he doesn’t need to anymore. I’ll take care of them so just go.” Yesung said fuming with anger because of how stupid his brother is. There were two angels waiting for him at their room and he decided to abandon it. STUPID RIGHT?

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything and went. He was crying. It was the first time that his brother was angry at him. His brother, his understanding, caring, quiet and weird brother, just got serious and even punched him. Is he really that stupid. Then he remembered what his hyung said earlier, ‘He blamed himself for falling for you even if he knew that you still loved her!’.  He was at the place where Seohyun was staying and he dried his tears and went inside the hotel room.

 

After hearing Kyuhyun had left, Sungmin went to Kyumin’s room. The place calms him down for no reason. He tried not to cry because he thought that if the mommy cries then the baby inside it is sad too, so he tried to be strong. He decided to make a baby diary for Kyumin. There was the first ultrasound picture of him. Sungmin wrote somethings about Kyuhyun and on how he should be a good boy when he grows up just like his father is a good man. He did that until he fell asleep.

The next morning,  well more like the next noon cause he slept so late last night, Sungmin woke up and got surprised that he has a blanket on and a pillow. He went downstairs to look for anyone cause he knew that Kyuhyun wouldn’t be there.

 “Minnie, come eat now. Don’t sleep on the floor again cause you’ll catch a cold. Are you alright?” Yesung said.

“Hyung, I’m fine. Where’s eomma and appa?”

“Well they’re at their room thinking of what to do for leeteuk eomma’s birthday next week.”

“Oh yeah, it’s eomma’s birthday next Wednesday.” Sungmin smiled kind of excited apparent in his eyes.

“Also, you have an appointment with Dr. Choi for some exercise for pregnancy. Eomma said it helps so he made an appointment last week but Kyuhyun isn’t here today so he said to accompany you for now.” Yesung said quickly, he didn’t want Sungmin to hear the jerk of a brother’s name. Sungmin’s smile faded and was replaced with a fake smile again.

 

They went to a place at the mall. It was a room inside of the store for baby things. It has big glass windows so all the people who buys at the store could be able to see them.

“O_o  it’s here?” Yesung asked with that face on.

Sungmin giggled “I bet… Kekeke”.

Lucky for Yesung that they were only five couples there. He was happy that he’s the one to take care of Sungmin… if this Siwon guy weren’t there. Sungmin was always the one he would want to demonstrate the activity with. Then he would always take the guy’s hands off of the bunny and replace it with his own.

Sungmin was laughing at this. He thought that Kyuhyun and Yesung were really brothers. Then laughed again.

 

Kyuhyun and Seohyun were at the mall for lunch. While they were walking, Kyuhyun saw the back of two familiar(very familiar) people. He thought ‘what’s Yesung and Sungmin doing in that store?’ so he decided to follow while Seohyun was very displeased on how his boyfriend was ignoring her. She knows Sungmin and all about them but he just couldn’t give Kyuhyun up.

Kyuhyun watched the session while hiding behind a shelf at the store. He was furious as how Siwon and his brother couldn’t take their hands off of his Sungmin. ‘my Sungmin?’ , he thought, did he just call Sungmin his’. Then he remembered the presence of his girlfriend. He apologized and  then continued what they were supposed to be doing.

 

Sungmin and Yesung were walking to the car with Sungmin laughing so hard because of what ust happened. His Yesung hyung was like a kid that another kid had taken a candy from, just like Kyuhyun he thought. Yesung couldn’t help but smile as to how Sungmin had taken all of this.

“Sungmin?” Yesung said

“Ne hyung?” Still laughing.

“Thank you for being strong” Sungmin stopped laughing and smiled.

“Well hyung I need to, for Kyumin.” Still smiling then he laughed again remembering Yesung’s face earlier. 

 

It was Sunday. Sungmin was more and more excited for Leeteuk eomma’s birthday. They prepared for it for the rest of the week. Sungmin was the one who picked her cake and the flavor of the ice cream aaaand the cupcakes. He tried to get Kyuhyun out of his mind the whole time. He stayed at Kyumin’s room and slept there. Yesung was the one who took care of him because they were the only ones that know what Kyuhyun was doing. Yesung didn’t tell because Sungmin told him not to, he said that it isn’t kyuhyun’s fault and all.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the crappy chapter… I really am becoming lazier each minute… I still lub you guys tho! *hughug*

Thank you for the subscribers and commenters… And advanced sorry for the next chap because it’s gonna be so sad… Kekeke! It’s for me to write and for you to read later… See you next chap… chuu~