an angel..^^

Fate IS something ne?

Sungmin was still crying while mumbling something. Now Kyuhyun got it! It’s not Sungmin’s plan to go to the wrong room. Sungmin was as innocent as what he looks like. Kyuhyun let Sungmin stay at his room and let him cry and think. It was now time for lunch but Sungmin is still crying, he decided to go to the dining hall and get some food for both of them, and he thought that room service isn’t really good for Sungmin’s condition so yeah. Kyuhyun went to the dining hall. He ordered the head chef to make two plates of pasta for him (he could do that… he’s rich!). It took about thirty minutes before he made it back to his room holding both plates by himself in a tray. He opened the door and he couldn’t hear the sobs anymore, he thought maybe Sungmin had stopped crying but when he went near his bed, there he was, the bunny had fallen asleep. Kyuhyun didn’t know what to do, the bunny had to eat but then he thought that he had to rest too for crying too long. Kyuhyun decided to wake Sungmin up and after eating let him rest again.

“Bunny *pokes cheek*… bunny!..*poke poke* wake up… you hafta eat..” Kyuhyun said.

“nnngh…” Sungmin stretched then opened his eyes. Sungmin saw the man he just had with. Sungmin blinked twice to make sure then a blush crept on his face. He quickly sat down.

“wh-who are you? Umm.. i..i … sorry for t-troubling you”

“Well I should say sorry too cause I initiated it b-but I was drunk and when I am I randomly kiss people but you reciprocated so it got to ‘that’”

Sungmin blushed harder and said “Y-yeah s-sorry.. I..I was drunk t-t-too”

Awkward silence for a minute until..

“Well let’s eat now I guess?” –Kyuhyun

“Yeah” then they started to eat, the bed being their table while eating..

“I-It was my first” Sungmin said visibly having a slight tint of pink on his cheeks. “Y-you know just s-saying... hehe...*awkward smile*” he followed to not have a misunderstanding.

Kyuhyun actually knew but pretended not to the he said “It was actually my first too”. YES it was his first. Usually he only drinks with his friends and when they know he’s wasted, they usually bring him to his home and throw him in his bed, literally, and leave.

“Well let’s talk about something different now shall we” Kyuhyun suggested. “Okay” Sungmin answered a tint of pink still visible in his cheeks.

“You know, I could help you, I mean, with getting revenge on that douche” Kyuhyun suggested

“Really?” Sungmin’s eyes shone. Kyuhyun’s heart stopped for a millisecond, and then he said “yeah! Follow me”. Kyuhyun dragged Sungmin to a mini mall in the cruise. He brought Sungmin a white dress that barely touches his knees. When Sungmin tried it out, Kyuhyun got amazed because Sungmin didn’t have any leg hair at all, he was flawless, Kyuhyun thought. He bought him heels; he bought him jewelry, he bought him contacts too and everything that Sungmin needed. Yes he was supposed to look like a girl and a beautiful one too. Sungmin was okay with that if it means getting revenge on that jerk.

 

~At the casino~

“We’re winning babe! We’re rich! Hahahaha”

“Nichkhun! Stay in character we still could win more. Hehehe..”

“Wooyoung, babe, of course we could…. Anyone still want to bet? No? softies…”, Nichkhun was about to get the coins the won but then…

“I’ll do it…” Kyuhyun said while going down from the staircase, Sungmin on his left.

Everyone was amazed by the couple that just appeared from the staircase, even the douche’s mouth is wide open and his too… They were playing poker and of course, Kyuhyun, as the son of the chos know it very well. He’s an expert at this.

“W-well then let us play” Nichkhun said half nervous.

“Hundred thousand” Kyuhyun said without nervousness at all.

“Hundred thousand too!” Nichkhun said. Wooyoung nudged him and looked at him with a what-are-you-trying-to-do face then he whispered “Don’t worry babe I got this.”

They played and played but it seemed like Kyuhyun had no luck. Sungmin was nudging him but Kyuhyun just smiles at him to reassure him. “A million.” Kyuhyun said with a poker face.

Nichkhun who was so happy with winning every bet he also bet all of his chips in. “Winner gets all. Good luck” Nichkhun said with a grin. Then, Kyuhyun smirked for the first time, Nichkhun got the shivers, Kyuhyun was scary he thought but still showed composure. (a/n: Keke.. love kyu’s smirk..^^)

The game ended as fast as it started… Kyuhyun won of course. He knew what he was doing all along.

“Wha- b-but how could that have happened” Nichkhun was looking at wooyoung and he got slapped and left dumbfounded.

“You want it back? Kneel in front of Sungmin and apologize first” Kyuhyun stated.

“W-wha.. b-but… aaarg Fine!” Nichkhun hesitated at first but slowly kneeled in front of Sungmin… “mianhae” Nichkhun said, insincerity present in his voice. Sungmin was about to cry, he was tearing because of how hurt he was. Sungmin then slapped Nichkhun right in the face “Babo!” he shouted to him. Then he threw the chips(coins idk..hehe) to which landed on the floor and ran out. Kyuhyun followed him.

Nichkhun picked the money from the floor while the crowd were looking at him disgusted by how he acts. Some pitied him because he was such a moron.

~Outside~

Sungmin was crying his heart at one of the benches outside the cruise, not even feeling how cold the night was, he was numb, well his heart was.

“Handkerchief?” He looked up and saw Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sat beside him and said, “You know, you shouldn’t waste your tears to that person right? I know there will be someone there for you that youl live happily ever after with and like every fairytale, fate will bring him to you ne?”

“ne..*hiccup hiccup* ka-kamsahabnida” Sungmin said, willing himself to stop crying.

Kyuhyun thought that Sungmin was really very cute.

“How about we start again. Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun-imnida. 20 years old.” Kyuhyun started.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sungmin-imnida. 21 years old.” Sungmin said smiling again at last.

While they were shaking hands, the crew of the ship started to appear singing the happy birthday song.Sungmin was confused but he looked at Kyuhyun who was smiling. Sungmin whispered to him “Is it your birthday??(“ O.o)” “Well actually it is my 20th birthday today” Kyuhyun whispered back.

 “Omo! Happy birthday! You were buying me stuff on your own birthday?sorry for troubling you… Kamsahabnida for everything!” Sungmin whispered to him. “Well how about celebrating with me?” Kyuhyun whispered back. “really?” “I’ll be alone if you don’t” “Well okay”

“Saeng-il-chook-ha-hamnida…. Happy 20th birthday Mr.Cho” Kyuhyun guessed that his brother called the ship to celebrate his birthday  and thought ‘what is Yesung hyung thinking? I wasn’t gonna celebrate my birthday alone was i? thank goodness Sungmin’s here.’ He then smiled to himself thanking his hyung in his mind.

“Celebrate well… we’re all at your service” one of the waiters said as he placed a bottle of wine at the table for two that they were seated now.

“Yes and we have a gift for you and your lover…here” another waiter said as he gave a cupid doll to each one of them.

“B-but were no-“Sungmin was about to finish but… “Yes... kamsahabnida” Kyuhyun said to the waiter.

After the food arrived they both ate and drank wine, just a little bit tho cause y’know, there was slow music playing so Kyuhyun asked Sungmin for a dance and he of course said yes.

It was like a Happily Ever After then but every fairytale needs a complete story and they both know that they need to separate but they were still so happy and they finished and Kyuhyun let Sungmin sleep in his bed again while he sleeps at the chair. It was a happy birthday for him since he was 10 cause then after that he needed to devote himself on studying then working.

Sungmin was sleeping now and Kyuhyun was admiring his features once again for the nth time then kissed him on his forehead as a goodnight sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n:

Kamsahabnida to everone who commented and subscribed..

Saranghaeyo everyone! mianhae for taking so long to update...

TOO MUCH school work and I HATE SCHOOL so much... jinjja... and my head hurts ringt now so... sorry..

and again, gomawo!