When sunshine doesn't shine anymore..

Fate IS something ne?

italicized are flashbacks.. ^^.. you'll see.. ENJOY!! ♥♥♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s Sunday night Leeteuk and Kangin were talking at the living room.

“Kangin-ah, do you think Sungmin has a problem? He always insists to sleep in Kyumin’s room saying that he’s just excited but I don’t see the sparkle in his eyes anymore whenever he smiles.” Leeteuk asks his husband.

“Teukie, even I don’t know the answer to that. I’m also getting bothered because it feels like he has something that he doesn’t want to tell us.” Kangin answers. “Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll tell us when he’s ready” Kangin reassures his husband.

Then another voice comes in saying, “I guess I should tell you the truth now huh?”

“Yesung? What do you mean?”

“We’ll  notice how Kyuhyun isn’t here and he says that he’s going to a friend’s house? Notice that he didi that after Seohyun’s arrival? Actually, the day of Seohyun’s arrival was the day that the bunny and me went to go to the mall. We, I mean, Sungmin saw my jerk of a brother and Seohyun eating each others face in a coffee shop. You see, Sungmin fell for the jerk so he cried and got hurt. Kyuhyun’s actually with Seohyun now. They’re together.” Yesung said while his parents were in complete shock.

Leeteuk began to tear up. Kangin was fuming with anger and disappointment. Actually the three of them were.

 

The next day, Monday, Sungmin was doing nothing like what he did all week. He was just staring at something and it always seemed like he was in deep thought. All of them were always the one who approaches him then he fakes a smile, it’s normal for him now..really. Now that they know what his problem is which Sungmin isn’t informed yet, Leeteuk thought of a way to make the bunny smile again, he was sure of it.

“Minnie, you know how it’s my birthday the day after tomorrow right?” Leeteuk said.

“Ne Eomma!” Sungmin had the fake smile again.

“Well I was wondering, how would you like to tell your brother to stay here for the week? I just thought that he should miss you a lot.”

Sungmin beamed, “Really eomma?” Leeteuk smiled and nodded. He received a hug from the bunny which Kangin saw when he was going downsairs to the living room, “Yah!..... why don’t I get a hug too?” he said while pouting not even knowing what the commotion was about. Sungmin laughed at how his appa looks then he ran towards him and gave him a bear hug thinking that it was his house too so why not.. Kekeke. After that Sungmin immediately upstairs and called his brother. Henry on the other hand was packing his bag already while they were still talking on the phone(a/n:Kekeke protective of his gege). Sungmin talked to his parents for a while too and told him that Henry was already on his way. Sungmin laughed and talked and talked trying to prevent  going to a topic about where the father of his son is.

 

Henry arrived at the airport that noon (a/n: he was in a hurry *!* jk ^^). He was excited to see his brother. When Sungmin was on view and looking for him, he ran to his gege and hugged him from the back surprising the boy.

“Yah, you surprised me!” Sungmin said facing his brother who’s still taller than him.

“Hehehehe, hyung, you should’ve seen your face” Henry said earning a slight smack in the head from his gege. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding. I miss you hyung” Henry said and hugged his hyung again.

“I missed you too” Sungmin hugged back now.

They went to the mall to eat for a bit and chat before going home.

 

Kyuhyun and Seohyun were once again at the mall. Seohyun was getting angry because after they saw the freak of a bunny going to the baby store with his boyfriend’s brother, Kyuhyun insisted that they go there to check for ‘some stuff for the baby’. We’ll she’s not stupid! She knows that her boyfriend is looking for that ty bunny, but she will never hand Kyuhyun to anybody. She despise all hermaphrodites because she thinks they’re a freak of nature, and yes, it means she also hates Kyuhyun’s parents.

When Kyuhyun didn’t see what he was looking for, they proceeded to go to the food court to eat. They went inside a Japanese fastfood of some sort (a/n: IDK >.<) . They sat on a table near the window outside. After ordering their food, Seohyun talked about them going to teukie eomma’s birthday but what surprised her was, aminute after talking, she realized that Kyuhyun wasn’t listening anymore. He was… looking at something behind her, dazed actually. Seohyun turned and there she saw the , Sungmin, she looked back at her boyfriend and pulled him outside of the restaurant ignoring the calls from the waiter. She mentally noted herself to get rid of the Bunny form her lover’s sight. She will never give Kyuhyun to anyone because he was the only one she has now. Her parents disowned for not being able to play the role Odette in the play of Swan Lake. She only got the role of Odile. There’s no way she was giving him to anyone else. NO WAY!!

 

Sungmin and Henry went back home and It was funny how amazed Henry was in seeing such a big house(mansion). He got introduced to everyone and made him feel welcomed. They went to the guest room where he was supposed to sleep for the whole week that he was staying there, ‘it’s bigger than our living room’ he thought. Sungmin left the room but after he got finished on taking a shower and getting ready to sleep, his gege came back.

“Can I sleep here?” Sungmin asked carefully.

“Sure hyung, you missed me that much huh?”

Sungmin giggled and said, “Sure.” then climbed on his brother’s bed. He did miss his brother but it’s also a reason to not sleep in Kyuhyun’s room and cry all night.

Sungmin’s back was facing henry. Henry hugged his brother from the back, he caresses his brother’s tummy, “Hyung, if Kyumin is born, please don’t forget me.” he said. Sungmin lay on his back and looked at his brother with soft eyes “Well of course I wouldn’t forget you. You’ll be like the second father of Kyumin alright?” Henry kind of blushed a little, it’s not that visible, and he actually likes his hyung and wished that they weren’t real brothers so that his hyung could possibly be his lover. He lowered his head and put his ear on his brother’s stomach. “Kyumin-ah, don’t steal my gege away from me alright?” he felt a slight kick from the tummy, then he got ecstatic “Gege! He kicked he kicked, did you feel, He kicked! ^^” Sungmin was giggling at how his brother is acting, jumping around like a rabbit. Then after rejoicing for a minute before realizing something then he went back to ‘talk’ to Kyumin. “Yah! Does the kick mean that you ARE going to steal my gege away from me?” Henry asked. Sungmin lifted him from his position and made him lay down in bed and hugged his brother asking him to calm down and sleep.

What the two didn’t know is that there are two eyes watching them from the crack of a slightly open door named, Yesung. He was so jealous of how the brothers treat each other and NO. It’s not wht you think. He doesn’t want himself a Kyuhyun like that. “I wish Sungmin was my brother. SO CUTE!” he fanboys himself to bed.

 

Sungmin woke up at the sound of his phone ringing, he quickly picked it up before his brother wakes up. It was an unknown number so he didn’t know who the caller was.

“Hello?” other line.

“Hello, who’s this?”

“This is Seohyun. Kyuhyun said to meet you up tomorrow before Leeteuk eomma’s party at the balcony on the back of the house. Don’t tell anyone.” Seohyun said in a serious voice.

“I-I understand..” Sungmin said and put the phone down. He was very anxious on what is to come. He started to tear up, he realized that he was crying when a tear fell on his frozen hands at his lap. He immediately wiped it all away and proceeded downstairs to make their breakfast. He likes doing home chores even thought Leeteuk eomma insisted that they have maids to do that for them.

Henry woke up from the cell phone’s ringing. He was going to pick it up for his brother but Sungmin moved fast. It was very suspicious on how Sungmin moved so Henry decided to listen to the whole conversation, he heard his Sungmin cry. Something was going on and he will know tomorrow.

The day went well and Sungmin kept the fake smile all day. He just can’t afford to be happy when he is nervous. He loves Kyuhyun now and he misses the man but he’s wondering what the other thinks. Kyuhyun loves Seohyun even though he said that he liked the bunny. Sungmin is still hurting but he thinks of Kyumin so much more than he thinks of himself.

Sungmin had a makeover and dressed in a beautiful dress. It was up to his knees and a two inch heels. He’s wearing all white. He had extensions and all. The maids and all the people at that room left because he was supposed to stay there until Kangin appa called him to go with Leeteuk eomma and be introduced to the visitors. Sungmin remembered clearly that he had to go for a wile so he went out the back door and met with Seohyun at the balcony.

He saw seohyun and she was indeed pretty. He was ready to give up Kyuhyun thinking that he’s better with this beautiful and rich girl. They said greetings and all that.

“Kyuhyun said to give this to you. You only need to fill it in and everything is done. I’ll take care of Kyuhyun so don’t worry” Seohyun stated in a serious tone then slowly walked away.

Sungmin opened the envelope. It was a contract, it says:

I, Cho Kyuhyun shall give Lee Sungmin an amount of $_______________ in exchange to aborting the child inside him and leaving the Cho family forever.

And some other nonsense stuff. Kyuhyun knew that he wouldn’t accept the money but he still did it. There was Kyuhyun’s fingerprint in it and another box for him to fill in. Sungmin kneeled down crying. He can’t believe Kyuhyun would want to abort the child. NO! He’ll raise the kid himself but he won’t accept the contract or even the money for his baby. Kyuhyun wanted him to kill Kyumin and that he can’t do, neither will he ever will.

He ran and ran until he reached a playground and looked at the children playing. He sat on a bench and cried and cried. It began to rain but he didn’t care, he just cried.

Henry saw all of what happened. He followed his brother and watched him for a while until it started to rain. He slowly neared his gege and hugged him tight, crying with him.

 

Kangin and Yesung were about to get Sungmin but to their surprise there was no Sungmin around, there was only Seohyun. Yesung was so mad because Henry told him everything that he hear the morning yesterday.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHAT DID YOU DO TO SUNGMIN?” Yesung yelled. Kangin was looking at him.

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk hurriedly assured the guests and ran to the room that Sungmin was supposed to be at. Leeteuk was angry at what he saw and Kyuhyun was in utter shock.

“Seohyun? What are you doing here? Didn’t I tell you not to come?” Kyuhyun said.

“Oh let me tell you what she’s doing here. She called Sungmin to meet her yesterday morning and told Sungmin that you told her you wanted them to meet. Oh and Henry called just now saying that Seohyun gave an envelope to Sungmin that made Sungmin fall to the ground and cry. But was it really from you Kyuhyun. He also said that Sungmin ran while crying not even caring if it’s raining. They’re at the playground now.” Yesung said, fuming with anger.

Kyuhyun got shocked and concerned. Seohyun held on his arm tight. Kyuhyun looked at him with anger written all over his face, he said, “I swear to God, if something happens to Sungmin, I will never forgive you.” then he pried his arm away from her grip and ran to try and find Sungmin. He ran to the playground and saw Henry hugging Sungmin. It was pouring hard and they were the only ones at the place.

Sungmin opened his eyes and saw a familiar figure. His eyes widened and held his tummy. He will protect his baby from Kyuhyun. He doesn’t want Kyumin to die. Sungmin ran from Kyuhyun and his dumbfounded brother. He ran and ran ignoring the calls from Kyuhyun. His eyes were blurry from his still flowing tears. He just ran not knowing what to do. Then it happened, he was running in a street that was still on green stoplight. A car bumped to him.

“SUNGMIIIIN!” Kyuhyun saw it and immediately ran to Sungmin. “NO! NO! SUNGMIN wake up! HELP! Please! Help us!” Kyuhyun tried to get help from anyone. Henry also saw this and fell down kneeling and crying beside his hyung. “Gege! Xǐng xǐng ba! Qǐng gēgē, kuài xǐng xǐng! (wake up! Please gege,wake up!)” Henry was panicking so he spoke Chinese.

 

When Sungmin opened his eyes he was in a hospital bed, still hurting.

“Sir Cho, if we do not take the baby, they both die” The doctor gave Kyuhyun a paper to sign that it was okay to take the baby out.”

Sungmin was looking at Kyuhyun with pleading eyes, crying. “Kyuhyun… what will happen to my baby.. NO! I want my baby.. Please don’t kill my baby.” Sungmin half shouted as he pleaded and gripped on Kyuhyun’s sleeve. “I’m sorry. We have no choice” Kyuhyun said also crying than he looked to the doctor and signed. “I want Sungmin back.” Sungmin was crying so hard still griping on Kyuhyun’s sleeve. “No please Kyuhyun. Don’t kill Kyumin.” The nurses rolled the hospital bed to the operating room that made Sungmin lose his grip on Kyuhyun’s sleeve.

Kyuhyun cried all day while the operation was going. He regrets everything now. His brother was right, he was stupid and blind. He should’ve had two angels waiting for him when he goes back from work. Sungmin would take care of him after he goes home while he teaches Kyumin how to play starcraft. They would go on vacations everywhere in the world. Everytime Kyuhyun thought of what was supposed to happen, he cried a liter more of tears. Oh how he wishes he could turn back time.

 

Sungmin woke up and saw his parents and his brother there. He looked at his mother and began to cry. “Eomma… Eomma m-my baby they killed my baby. They killed my baby eomma”

“Shhh.. shhh. Sungmin it’s okay, it’s okay.” Heechul said. They were all crying now.

“B-but My baby.. eomma” Heechul hugged his son.

Kyuhyun heard what was happening inside. He was about to open the door until Henry opened it and went outside to stop him from going inside.

“Can’t I go in?”

“NO!”

“Why? I just want to see him.”

“He doesn’t want to see you!”

Sungmin heard this from the room and started crying harder.

“I don’t want to see him! Eomma! Get him away! I don’t want to see him! He wanted to kill my baby. Eomma!” Sungmin was begging… “Shhh… Shhh… Minnie…” Heechul said. Hangeng was crying too.

Kyuhyun heard Sungmin and broke down on the floor and cried. What had he done. He felt lie a monster. Then Henry gave him a paper, “It was the one Seohyun gave him that made him run from you.” Henry said. He knew that the letter wasn’t from Kyuhyun at all but the guy still hurt his brother. “I’m sorry Kyuhyun but I think you have to go for now.” Henry said in a serious voice.

Kyuhyun again cried when he saw the paper. He had to fix this with Seohyun. He wants Sungmin back. He dejectedly wet home then got a scolding from his parents on how stupid he is for not realizing this and all. Kyuhyun also talked to Seohyun about what she did and told her to never let him see her again. Seohyun just cried and left knowing that it was indeed her fault.

 

~After a month~

Kyuhyun devoted himself to working again. It didn’t help him keep his mind off of Sungmin tho. He drank in his room and remembering the three months he stayed with Sungmin. He had flashbacks and all that.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were about to sleep.

“Kyu, I want ice cream.” Sungmin said whining

“You act like a pregnant woman now.. Hahaha…”

“Yah! I am pregnant, remember.” Sungmin said smacking Kyuhyun in the head.

“Okay okay. What flavor?” Kyuhyun said. “I’ll go to the convenience store to buy some.”

“ummm… ah! Pumpkin flavor!” Sungmin said excitedly.

“O_o Wh-what? Min, there’s no such flavor” Kyuhyun said and Sungmin pouted.

“Well what about both of us go then you pick what you want from there.” Kyuhyun suggested and they both went with Kyunhyun’s car.

At the convenience store, they were both looking at ice cream favors until Sungmin saw some sushi.

“Kyu I want sushi now” Sungmin said. “There look” he said.

“Okay then.”

They were paying.

“Did you find everything you were looking for?” The cashier asked, not really expecting an answer.

“Well…umm. I do have a question” Sungmin said. “D-do you have umm… Bubbletea?” Sungmin said.

“O_o well.. umm… Sorry sir but we don’t have those” The cashier said.

Kyuhyun burst out laughing of what just happened. Sungmin went red, “Y-yah! I was just asking.”Sungmin said pouting.

 

Kyuhyun found himself smiling because of the memory until another flash of events came in.

 

“Where are you going dongsang-ah?”

“Oh hyung! I’m staying at a friend’s house for a while” Kyuhyun lied.

“A friend or seohyun?” His brother asked. Kyuhyun faced Yesung.

“Seohyun IS a friend hyung” Kyuhyun tried to explain.

“You surely don’t kiss a friend in their lips” At this Kyuhyun got surprised.

“Hyung, you know how I’ve loved her and h-how did you even k-know?’

“Min and I were at the mall earlier. The bunny saw you. And how in the world does she like you now and not 5 years ago? What about Sungmin and Kyumin?”

“She told me that she realized it when she left and how she missed me.” Yesung snorted at this, then Kyuhyun continued, “Sungmin doesn’t even love me. I’ve been trying all this time for him to like me like I do like him but it didn’t work. He could just wait for the baby to come and I’m willing enough to pay all the expenses for the kid’s fut-“

Yesung punched him. If looks could kill then Kyuhyun would’ve died in a second.

“Hyung wha-“ Kyuhyun was about to protest.

“That’s for being blind Kyuhyun! Sungmin cried when he saw you guys at that coffee shop. He blamed himself from going to the wrong room at the cruise to having the baby and for everything. He blamed himself for falling for you even if he knew that you still loved her! You know what, just go. Sungmin doesn’t need you. Kyumin still doesn’t know you and I think he doesn’t need to anymore. I’ll take care of them so just go.” Yesung said fuming with anger because of how stupid his brother is. There were two angels waiting for him at their room and he decided to abandon it. STUPID RIGHT?

 

Kyuhyun cried.

 

 

Sungmin insisted to go to Japan. His family understood him and agreed. The Cho family helped him for the transportation and all the expenses. Sungmin was so thankful to them. Kyuhyun didn’t know. Sungmin wanted to forget those memories. He still loves Kyuhyun and that’s a problem. He wanted to start anew…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chap would probably be the last... Please stay with me till the end! ^^

I lub you guys.... That's why I don't want you to wait.... I do it as fast as possible... KK.. Don't get tired of reading it...

Sorry for killing KYUMIN.. T.T I cried writing this. I feel so mean now TT.TT