Chapter 4 ^^

Fate IS something ne?

Sorry for updating so late… School stuff… T.T

Sungmin is half Chinese half Korean here so yeah… You’ll know..

Gege- big bro in Chinese

Xiexie- thank you in chinese

 ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“What a nice day” Kyuhyun said as he was exiting the cruise.

“So do you have a ride or something?” He asked. “Well I’ll take a cab so… this is bye then... Annyeong!” Sungmin said then bowed. “kamsahabnida for everything” then left without letting Kyuhyun say a thing.

Kyuhyun was in a hurry to think what he could say and to also get his number but when he was about to say something  Sungmin had left him already. He really liked the man and he hoped that he’d meet him again sometime. Kyuhyun left the cruise and went home.

Sungmin took the cab and when he came back home he felt really sick and it was as if he wanted to puke. Sungmin thought that he was just tired so he slept it off.

 

Kyuhyun went home by his car, Yesung sent him the driver to fetch him. When he got inside his home… “Leeteuk eomma, Kangin appa! I’m home! Yesung Hyung!”

“Dongsaeng-ah… How was the cruise? Had a fun time *winkwinksmirk*” Yesung said

“Well… you could say that *grinwinkwink*” Kyuhyun answered.

“Omo! Kyuhyun-ah you’re back” Leeteuk said as he hugged his son.

“Kyuhyun. How was the trip?” Kangin followed.

“Well, it was fine” Kyuhyun said. “I think I need some rest. See ya at dinner” Kyuhyun said and went up to his room.

“Rest well” his eomma said.

 

Sungmin woke up and he felt nausea. He went straight to the toilet and puked. He went to look for his mother downstairs so he could ask for medicine.

“Chullie eomma!” He called

“oh hyung. You were back? Eomma and appa just went outside to buy groceries.” Sungmin’s 18 years old brother, Henry, said.

“Oh… so what’s up henry-ah?” Sungmin asked

“Well nothing really hap-… Gege*? Are you okay?” Sungmin asked then Sungmin ran to the sink and again puked. After that Sungmin said

“I’m okay henry-ah. Xiexie*”  as henry gave him a glass of water.

Just then their parents arrived.

“Minnie you're back! How’s your trip with your “boyfriend”?” Heechul said smiling

“I…I- we broke up. H-he was a jerk. Well it’s okay now  c-cause there’s this man that helped me get revenge on him and he-he i..i-I lostmyitytohimandanditwasanaccidentcauseofthenumberatthedoorandan-“ Heechul stopped him, “Minnie… Breathe… I couldn’t even understand what you just said now repeat AND slowly” He said as they sat at the couch.

Sungmin tried to calm down and repeated, “I… we h-had and I d-didn’t even know h-him then.” After that, Sungmin felt weird again and ran to the sink then puked… AGAIN

Heechul followed him and so did hankyung, worried and slightly confused of what happened to their son. Then henry popped out of nowhere and whispered to his parents, “He was like that earlier too. IDEK what happened” He said then got some water for his brother.

“Are you okay?” both heechul and hankyung said at the same time.

“Ne. Eomma do you have medicine or migraine? I’ve been feeling sick since I woke up.”

“Yep and imma geddit now” Chul said and went to his and his hubby’s room.

“Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something” Hankyung asked him

“Well.. umm. I’m kinda hungry. Do we have chicken and oatmeal?” Sungmin said.

Heechul went back and gave Sungmin his medicine. Then he saw hankyung cooking something. “What ya cooking yeobo?” He asked hugging his hubby from the back. “Well this is kind of weird but… our Minnie wants to eat some “oatmeal” and “chicken”. Doesn’t it sound familiar yeobo?” He said. “Well f course that’s what I always eat when I was pregnant with Sung-…. Min” He said and realized something so he went to the couch where his sons sat and talked to min.

“Minnie? Do you feel like you’re hungry all the time but always want to puke? Do you get umm.. headaches maybe”

“Ne eomma. Waeyo?” Sungmin replied

“OmO.. Minnie! Maybe you’re pregnant!” Being heechul, he gets all jumpy and excited for his older son.

“B-b-but eomma! That-that’s impossible! I only did it one time!” He said

“Well might as well try considering it right. So always be careful arasseo?!” Heechul clarified.

“Ne” Sungmin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Sungmin went back to his work. He couldn’t focus tho and he felt sick and hungry. When he went for his break during lunch, he went to a convenience store and luckily no one was there. Sungmin bought a pregnancy test and hurriedly went back to his workplace and directly went to the men’s washroom. He felt so lucky that day because no one was there . He took it and TADA! Two lines staring back at him. Sungmin walked out of the cubicle eyes still on the thing in a daze that he didn’t even notice a man in front of him. They bumped into each other and Sungmin fell. The test falling out of his grip.

“Are you okay?” A familiar voice said then held his hand out to help him.

Sungmin looked up…

“Bunny?” Kyuhyun asked. “Do you work here?” He said surprised and a tinge of happiness present in his voice.

“K-k..kyuhyun!?” Sungmin managed to say. “Wh-what are y-you doing here?!” Sungmin followed

“Well, if you do work here, you could call me you boss or something.”

“jinjja?!” Sungmin squeaked. He was really surprised but then a flashback about Kyuhyun introducing himself. ‘He’s a CHO?! Babo Sungmin.. BABO!’

Kyuhyun saw the pregnancy test and picked it up. He saw two lines. He looked at Sungmin, then to it, then back to Sungmin, then back to it.

“You- Your’e p-p-pregn-nant? D-did you have s- with anyone else?”

“NO! youwerethefirstandlastuntilnow” He said hurriedly then “Y-yes I’m p-pregnant”

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that’s it for now.. Really sorry *bowbow* ..

Kamsahabnida to all those who subscribed *bowbowagain*

Comments are loved.. Kekeke

I lub u all! ^^