baby kyumin is a boy ^^

Fate IS something ne?

"here's the next chap guys... ENJOY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Does that make me a-a father?”

“Well y-yes but yo-you don’t ha-have to if you don’t want. Just pretend it-it’s not yours” Sungmin was on the brink of crying thinking of the future of the kid. He was really guilty now, maybe his boss thinks that he planned everything. A tear escaped his eye then…

“I’m a dad? I’M An APPA!” Kyuhyun jumped around in circles. He was totally happy when it was him that’s the father of the kid in the bunny. “What do you mean forget? How could I forget my own kid?” Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin while smiling.

“Y-you mean th-th-tha-“

“Why of course! And with you and me of course, I personally feel that it would be easy to love you” he said. ‘Cause I have fallen for you already’ he said in his mind. Sungmin flushed beet red. Kyuhyun honestly found it cute.

Kyuhyun bought Sungmin to his office. He called his Teukie eomma.

“Yeoboseyo” Leeteuk answered.

“Eomma! Can I please please have the rest of the day off. It’s importat.. you’ll know later. KTHNXBAI!” Kyuhyun said not letting his eomma answer.

“Sungmin” he called to the man that was fidgeting on a couch in his office.

“Y-yes?”

“I have to talk to your parents. We have to discuss this and you obviously can have the day off.”

“B-but I have to get them their coffee and and the papers and the boxes that nee-“

“Forget all of it. Remember I’m the boss here”

“n-ne..” Then he flushed again.

 

“Chullie eomma! Hankyung appa!” Sungmin called “I’m home”

His eomma emerged from the kitchen while saying “Minnie? You home so early today. Is everything okay? And who is this gentleman here?”

“Eomma, this is Kyuhyun” Kyuhyun greeted back “Annyeonghaseyo, eomma. Joneun Cho Kyuhyun-ieyo”. Then heechul greeted back, not even surprised that this stranger called him eomma. Then after a minute, hankyung emerged for the kitchen with his famous Beijing fried rice.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun. I’m Sungmin’s appa.” Then they shook hands. Kyuhyun noticed that he’s Chinese so he confidently said, “hen gao xing ren shi nin(Nice to meet you)”

“Nice to meet you too. I see you speak mandarin” Hankyung said kind of happy and surprised.

“Ne. Just a little. I studied it in university.”

“Well that’s good.”

They ate and after that Sungmin showed his parents the pregnancy test that showed he was indeed pregnant. Heechul was happy and so was hankyung but his appa didn’t squeal and jumped like a school girl unlike his eomma.

“You see, I’m the appa of the baby and I also want to take care of them so can they please stay in my house for the moment?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Well if you promise to take care of our son then it’s fine. I see you’re a good man after all.” Hankyung said.

Sungmin was watching cartoons and was too absorbed to it to even care about what’s happening around him.

“BUT! If you ever hurt or do any damage to my Minnie physically or emotionally… YOU DIE kyuhyunnie okay?” Heechul said in a sweet tone.

“Sorry, he’s just really protective of his son.”

Sungmin was packing his stuff and Kyuhyun was helping him.

“Eomma! Appa! I’m home” Henry then said.

“Henry, how’s university?” Chul asked.

“Well as always” Just then Kyuhyun and Sungmin finished packing and went downstairs with all of his things.

“Gege? Where are you going hyung? Why do you have so much?”

“Well Henry-ah, Gege is pregnant. He has to leave for a while”

“WHAT! But hyung…” Henry ran to his hyung and embraced him. Henry was taller than him by a bit so yeah…

“Don’t worry. Gege won’t be too long. Be a good boy and take care of them arasseo?”

Henry looked at Kyuhyun, “You better take care of my hyungie cause if I find him hurt physically or emotionally... You die” Henry said a little upset that his gege is leaving him. Kyuhyun thought he heard that before but he just nodded anyway. Kyuhyun gave Henry the address to his house and told him that he could visit his gege anytime. Then they left.

 

“You know bunny, my eomma is hermaphrodite too. Just like your eomma and you.”

“Jinjja?”

“Don’t you think this is fate?” Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin flushed, ‘maybe’ he thought.

When they arrived at the Cho residence, Sungmin’s mouth was agape. The house was big. It was more of a mansion, he thought. They went inside and this made Sungmin’s mouth open wider, if possible.

“Eomma! Appa! Hyung! I’m home!” Kyuhyun called

“Dongsaeng-ah welcome. And who’s this pretty over here?”

“Yah! No touching” Kyuhyun said.

“A-anyeonghaseyo. Joneun Lee Sungmin-ieyo” Sungmin bowed to yesung and he greeted back.

“Kyu-ah! Why you left work early? What were you going to tell me?” Leeteuk came in the living room with Kangin.

“ Eomma, Appa, this is Sungmin…” Kyuhyun told his parents the whole story starting from the one night stand they had until he saw Sungmin at their company and how he’s pregnant.

“Omo, Sungminnie? Are you okay dear? You could stay here and feel at home okay?” Leeteuk said after hearing everything.

“Wow, I have such a pretty son-in-law.” Kangin said looking at Sungmin.

“Now that, I can agree on. Should’ve met him first” Yesung said sulking at the corner.

Sungmin giggled because of how this family is. He felt so welcomed.

Hearing Sungmin giggle, everyone looked at him in shock.

“Cuuuute” They all chorused together and hugged the new family member.

 

After that Kyuhyun let Sungmin sleep in his room. He thought that he could look after him much better that way.

“You could sleep at the bed, I’ll just be sleeping at the couch.” He pointed to the couch inside the room.

“B-but.”

“No buts.” Kyuhyun smirked. “or do you want me to sleep with you?” he followed. This was the true him. The evilkyu is here now. He’ll do anything to make this bunny fall for him. Mwahaha.

Sungmin turned beet red “A-a-aniyo! I-I”

“Calm down bunny. I’m just kidding. Kekeke” 

 

~After three months of getting to know each other and taking care of Sungmin~

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were at the living room talking.

“Kyu… isn’t the baby bump so obvious now. I look like a fat man.” Sungmin pouted

“Aigoo. Minnie. Don’t worry you look more like a pregnant teen than a fat man. Kekeke”

“Kyu-ah! Don’t tease our bunny.” Leeteuk suddenly came. “And don’t you think you guys could see the doctor now to get an ultrasound done? And maybe you’ll know if it’s a girl or a boy neh?”

“Ne. Eomma” Sugmin happily answered.

“Oh and BTW, I already made an appointment for it tomorrow at 9 am” Leeteuk followed.

“Eomma… You planned this before telling us right?” Kyuhyun said

“OH well. Kekeke” Leeteuk said and ran to his and Kangin’s room.

 

The next day at Dr.Choi’s office

“Welcome! Omo Kyuhyun, Long time no see” Kyuhyun was furious in his mind. Why would his eomma take him and bunny to Siwon. He always felt like Siwon was his rival so that’s why he’s mad.

“I’m fine. We’re just here to get the ultrasound and leave as fast as possible.” Kyuhyun said with a poker face.

“Wow, such a pretty. What’s your name?”

“Joneun Sungmin-ieyo” Sungmin shook Siwon’s hand while smiling. He didn’t notice that beside him is a very VERY furious kyu.

 

After the ultrasound, they now know that the baby was a boy. Kyuhyun was so happy.

“Congratulations to you both. Hope to see you again” Siwon said

“Of co-“ Sungmin was cut off by Kyuhyun “No thanks bye.” Then Kyuhyun dragged Sungmin out after paying the bill.

Outside, Sungmin was very dumbfounded. Why was kyu acting that way.

“Ummm… Kyu? Are you alright” Kyuhyun was fuming with anger (a/n: or jealousy.. LOL)

“Don’t ever be friends with him” Kyuhyun said almost inaudible but Sungmin still heard.

Sungmin giggled at how cute Kyu was. “Were you jealous?” Kyuhyun looked away and Sungmin was still giggling but he turned beet red when he heard Kyuhyun say “Yes.”. It was quiet for a moment until kyuhyun said “Why don’t we go buy things for baby kyumin now?”

“Kyumin?”

“Well its Kyu+min= Kyumin right? Isn’t that a good name” Kyuhyun said with a proud smile.

“Y-yeah”

They went to the mall to buy baby stuff and they also bought a family clothing cause Sungmin said that if they wear similar clothing then wouldn’t it feel like a real family. Kyuhyun couldn’t resist Sungmin as usual so he bought it. They bought baby clothes, Stuffed toys, a bed, and Cloud wallpaper, everything that the baby would need.

When they went home, they both fixed the room that baby Kyumin would stay at when he comes out. They were both so happy and excited until they both slept on the floor at their baby’s supposed room.

 

Kyuhyun was first to wake up. He admired Sungmin’s features. He was so happy that there’s a beautiful angel sent to him and there will be another one soon. Then his phone went off he answered it befor Sungmin woke up cause he thought the bunny needed rest.

“Hello? Kyuhyun?” the other line spoke.

“Seohyun?” Kyuhyun said in utter shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys! thank you very much for all the love i'm recieving...

It's my birthday! and i'm sick but i'm trying hard to get this done soon so i could write the other kyumin story.. Kekeke

I lub you guys! ^^