Prologue!...

Fate IS something ne?

Lee Sungmin is a normal office worker at one of the biggest companies of the world and getting bigger, the Cho Company. He is only an errands worker that accepts anything his other officemates want. He is a very nice person and pretty and cute too, the problem is, he couldn’t say no to anything at all. He feels like he doesn’t have the courage to. He was always like that even with his family.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 “Aigoo~ I need overtime again. I don’t think I’ll be able to have a love life at this rate” Here I am again, in the office, alone, with no one with me except for all these papers and a computer. Well, it is my job so I need to do it and I promised that it will be done by tomorrow so no backing out now… T.T

“Annyeong  ...What are you doing alone so late” OMO! Nichkhun.. is he really talking to me *looks left, looks right* I guess so… “You know Minnie-ah I really think you’re cute, want to hang out sometimes?” “Umm… well.. i-I guess” “call you later…. Bye”

Ohmaigash…. Nichkhun just asked me out… omaigash omaigash… no Sungmin for now you still need to work ... FOCUS!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

After dates that are like disastrous, well not for desperate oblivious Sungmin, but they became lovers for a week now with just talking through phone OR out FAR away from the office as much as possible cause as Nichkhun said “If all the people there know that we’re dating then you would be hated right?” … As for oblivious Sungmin, well o course he nodded.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 “Nichkhun! I’m very sorry that I couldn’t come last week.. it’s cause of work again. I needed overtime.” “It’s okay, it’s okay.. The important thing is we’re in a cruise ship for lovers and you paid for the whole thing right?” “Well.. Yeah.. it’s for our first month and it’s okay if I paid for everything. It’s cause I love you ok. Hehe ^^” “Yeah yeah let’s go”

The night that was supposed to be their night, Sungmin who has low tolerance of alcohol got drunk and told Nichkhun that he’ll go to their room first hoping that his lover would soon follow later on… Sungmin has gotten to his room even though he has blurry eyesight cause of the alcohol and laid down…

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Yeoboseyo? Yah! What are you doing in a cruise without leeteuk eomma’s permission?” “Calm down Yesung hyung *hic* You know, I was really stressed AND bored so I decided to just relax *hic*” “Yah! Cho kyuhyun! Are you drunk? Go back to wherever you may be staying now before you start kissing everyone there. You know how you get when you’re drunk! “ “Aish! Fine, before you start packing up and catch this ship, I’m going now KTHNXBAI”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: I do not hate the people or other idols that I put in here, I kind of borrowed their acting for a second okay?ehhehe..  Please comment.. ^^ I am not a hater of anyone, and by anyone i mean kpop idols of course.. hehe.. pease wait for the next chapter.. lub you guys ^^