Ji Yong's Future Wife

THAT XX (That Bastard)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I promise, here is new chapter for you all

and don't forget to support 4Minute's Come Back !

drop some comments and enjoyy .. ^^

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

GD and Hyuna walking hand in hand to his residence only to greet by lot of servants that surprise Hyuna.

 

“So, this is your house? You don’t tell me that it was this..... Huge?” She amazed.

 

“Well, sorry for that. Umm, where is my mom and dad?” He answer her and asked his servant.

 

“They’re waiting in living room Sir.”

 

“Okay, let’s go inside.” He said and give her his best smile.

 

“Wait.” She said while they almost reach the front door.

 

“Why?” He wondering.

 

“Do you think it’s okay to do this?” She hesitate.

 

“Hyuna-ssi, just believe in me okay?” He said and give her assured smile. Hyuna can’t help but smile as they get in.

 

---

 

“Mom! Dad!” He greet them once they get inside.

 

“Omo! My son is coming and you must be Hyuna. You’re so pretty more than I imagine.” His mom greet them as soon as they arrive and come to Hyuna.

 

“Yes I am and thank you but you looks prettier Mrs. Kwon.” She said and bow.

 

“Oh my, look at her nice attitude. Come in, take a sit.” She lead her to come in follow up by GD who looks so happy.

 

“Welcome Hyuna-ssi. Don’t feel pressure because of my wife. She just really got excited.” His dad said and join them.

 

“Ah, no it’s okay really. Mrs. Kwon is really pretty.” She said again.

 

“Ah, you really, anyway stop being so formal, just call me Mom like Ji Yong call me, you’re his girlfriend who perhaps get married with him by the way.” She said and suddenly Hyuna surprised as she heard his mom call GD with Ji Yong.

 

“Mom!! You’re embarrassing me.” GD yelled feeling annoyed.

 

“Okay okay. Hahaha. I’m sorry dear.” She said and laugh again.

 

“Let’s just start the dinner should we. Hyuna-ssi probably hungry by now.” His dad said.

 

“Ah, right! Let’s go for dinner!” His mom said and all of them heading to their dining room.

 

---

 

“So, since when you two start dating? Where is your first meeting?” His mom asking again while teasing Hyuna.

 

“Mom, just let her breathe awhile please.” GD chuckles.

 

“It’s okay.” She said try to act normal as possible while she remember what GD told her on their way here.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Are you sure it’s okay? I mean, we’re lying for Godsake.” Hyuna state.

 

“I know Hyuna, it’s just they won’t stop worrying if I don’t take my girlfriend to meet them. Just help me please.” He plead with his puppy eyes.

 

“Sigh, but what if they start questioning me things about you. I don’t know a lot of things about you. Even some general things like your favorite food, your favorite things, or your bad behaviour.” She hesitate.

 

“I will tell you everything. Everything that you need to know.” He assured her.

 

“Fine, what about our relationship status? How long we have been together, how could we, and how far we are? When is our first meeting and our first date and our first....”

 

“Kiss?” GD cut her off and makes her blush.

 

“Yah! I just need to know those things so I can act well.”

 

“I know I know. Let me tell you. Hahahhaa.”

 

FLASHBACK END

 

“Actually I think it has been a year since our first meet and we start dating few months after we met.” She answer and blush.

 

“Ahh, you both going that fast.” His mom giggles and satisfied with the answer.

 

“Do you really like my son that fast? I mean, I can see you’re good girl while my son is.....” His dad stop and staring at him.

 

“Dad!! You’re starting too....” He pouts.

 

“Hahaha, just calm down.” Hyuna giggles and slowly poke him. “Actually he’s not that bad although his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter