GD's Girlfriend

THAT XX (That Bastard)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A monkey’s is red, what
Red is Hyuna, Hyuna is yeah"

 

yay! It's Hyuna's Comeback ! Who missed it? kekeke~

btw, here's the new updates. Hope you all loved it ^^♥

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“So, how’s your flight?” GD asked while having his lunch with his parents.

 

“It’s good. You’re just awake? Did you get drunk again?” His mom asked worriedly.

 

“Ah, I’m not. I just too tired, so I sleep a bit more. Anyway, why you didn’t tell me earlier about this? I will be go pick you up at airport.” GD answers.

 

“Please.... We don’t want to bother you. We have some business things to do in here, and....” Mr. G said and pause while looking at his wife.

 

“What?”

 

“Next week is your birthday honey!! Are you forget?” Mrs. G yelled happily.

 

“...... Ahh...” GD was surprised that his parents come all over because of his birthday, “It’s just you don’t need... I mean, it’s not a big things.” He smile a bit.

 

“Come on, I know you’re a big boy. Is it wrong for us to be here on your birthday?” Her mom whinned.

 

“Yeah, we know you Ji... Although you look like a man now, you’re still our baby boy, well just ignore those piercing and your blonde hair =__=’ I just realize you really do looks like those gangster in the movie.” His dad complaining and left GD giggling. He never realize that his parents visits will makes him miss them more.

 

“I’m not Dad. You know me, i’m just having fun.” He laughs.

 

“Stop having fun. Where is your girlfriend? Last time you told me on phone you finally found a girl that you like?” Her mom asking seriously.

 

“Ahhh~ that......” He doubt.

 

“Don’t tell me that you lie to me....” She warns.

 

“I don’t! I swear. It’s just I haven’t tell her about anything, so she might be surprised. Let me talk to her first.” He explains.

 

“He’s right. Don’t make it too rush okay honey?” His husband comforts her.

 

“Fine. Talk to her soon okay, I wanna meet her soon.” She said.

 

“Sure.” GD said and smirks.

 

 

***

 

 

“I still don’t get it, why does all of you so worried? He isn’t a bad guy.” Hyuna said.

 

“We worried about you Hyuna~ Honestly I never meet him in person yet, but I heard a lot from people that he’s bad guy. He’s with different girl every night. He loves to play with girl heart.” Gayoon said.

 

“It’s right unnie. You also just met him once. You still don’t know him well. It’s better if you take care.” So Hyun added.

 

“That’s right. We can’t assume things yet, but you still need to take care o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter