She's Mine From Now On

THAT XX (That Bastard)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's Chapter 2 for all of my lovable readers ♥

7 Subscribers this fast!! ThanKyu!! *teasrs of joy*

Enjoy and forgive my grammar errors T__T

 

 

“How’s life Ji?” Hyuna asked while they were having their lunch.

 

“Nothing much. How about you? Your dance? Show me some dance…” He says and giggled.

 

“Yahh~~ You want me to dance in this public place?” Hyuna yelled and smack his arm slowly.

 

“Hahaha, waeyo? If 4minute manages to get into a management, you girls will be famous.” Ji Young laugh and continue eating.

 

“I wish. =P Anyway how about your singing career? When will you show it off to public! You must do it!!”

 

“Actually…. Sometime I perform on Andy’s Café… my colleagues.” He said.

 

“Really? That’s great! If 4minute manages to get a management, I’ll drag you with me for sure! =P”

 

“Hahaha… Yeah, I’m waiting. =P Anyway, when you girls will meet on? Last time I met Gayoon, she said she miss you so much.” He said.

 

“Yeah, they’ve told me that they will bring me out to the newest club tonight.” She said while finishing her meal.

 

“Club? Which one? You know Hyuna that I never…”

 

“Never agree when I go to the clubs. I knew Ji, but you know me… I won’t do anything, we’re just need to meet up and have a little party. You know us right?” She plead like a baby with her puppy eyes.

 

“Ah, yeah yeah… Go ahead, I could never say no to your puppy eyes.” He gives up.

 

“Thank you…. You’re the best!” She yelled and smiled.

 

“One rule! You should go home before 12! Message me once you arrive at home, you get what I said?” He said seriously.

 

“Aish… Ji ah, you are scarier than my father. Haha. I got it. I promise I won’t make any trouble. =P You can trust me.” She smile and wink.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter