I'm GD not Ji Yong

THAT XX (That Bastard)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyaaa~ 10 Subscribers already.... ThanKyu all~~ *hugs*

Here's new chappie for all of my lovable readers...

Enjoy, and bear the grammars errors okay ? o(>_<)o

 

 

“Good Night Hyuna! We’ll leaving now~~” Ga Yoon said once they drop Hyuna in front of her apartment building.

 

“See you again tomorrow~~!!” Ji Hyun added.

 

“Okay girls~ call me when you about to pick me up okay? =P” She wave and walks in her apartment while 4Minute leave her apartment.

 

“Yeoboseyooo~” Hyuna said when Ji Yong calls her.

 

“Where are you now?” He said worriedly.

 

“Just arrived at my apartment, waeyo?” Hyuna said while open her apartment’s door.

 

“No, just asking~~ keke are you have fun?” Ji Yong asked.

 

“Yeah, We dance awhile and talks a lot. I don’t know that Seoul Club has been so cool! Just like some in L.A~” She said while throw her self to her sofa.

 

“You better not going to place like that often, get what I said?” He warned.

 

“I know I know. Anyway, tomorrow we will go practice together! You want to join?” Hyuna asked.

 

“Umm, what time? I’ve to submit my new song to my lecture. If it’s after 12 then it’s okay.” He said.

 

“We’ll start at 11, you can join once you free. We’ll practice at Ji Hyun’s house as usual. Do come okay?”

 

“I will~ Hehe. Have you eaten?”

 

“Umm, yeah..” She lies as she only drinks some cold drink and some fruits before went to the club.

 

“I don’t know, Hyuna. You don’t sound like you’ve eaten.”

 

“Ah, I’m so sleepy. I want to sleep now. Good Night Ji….” She said while closing her eyes.

 

“Ah, right. It’s late already. Good Night Hyuna~~” He whispers.

 

“Umm~ I hung up now. Bye.” Hyuna said and hung up her phone and lazily drag her self to change her clothes to pajamas, wash her face and get ready to sleep.

 

cr : MAMA

Outside of Hyuna’s Apartment Building…

 

“Park Hyuna, 20 years old, graduated from Music School in Seoul Art and Music School then continues to Los Angeles Music International University, Dance Major. Love Dancing , part of 4minute, got nick name as Dancing Queen since 4minute won on Dance Battle 4 years ago. Bubbly and y personality.” GD talks to him self outside Hyuna’s Apartment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter